Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VMBox.Co - 200GB/4GB/4TB/1IPv4/OVZ only $5/month with FREE Wildcard SSL Carts +More inc $20/yr offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VMBox.Co - 200GB/4GB/4TB/1IPv4/OVZ only $5/month with FREE Wildcard SSL Carts +More inc $20/yr offer

StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep
edited February 2018 in Offers

VMBox was launched in 2011. The staff behind VMBox have been in the hosting industry for over 10 years. By combining their experience and knowledge they have aquired over the past years, VMBox is rapidly growing to be one of the top VPS providers in the industry. The VMBox network operates out of datacenters in Los Angeles, Phoenix USA and Netherlands EU. All datacenters provide the ideal physical environment to keep your servers up and running without any interruptions. We only utilise enterprise SSD's in hardware RAID10 for lightening fast performance.

Our primary mission is to provide the highest quality service at the most affordable price possible. We believe that in addition to uptime, technical support is the most important aspect of our company. When it comes to technical support we strive for perfection and customer satisfaction. Our support team will attempt to respond to your support tickets in under an hour.

Our Offers:

200GB RAID10 SSD Cached Storage
4GB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
4TB Premium Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Address
/64 IPv6
$5/month
OVZ
Netherlands Location
Promo code: 8OVO09GB2Q

Order Netherlands: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=32

50GB RAID10 SSD Cached Storage
2GB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
2TB Premium Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Addresses
/64 IPv6
$20/yr
Promo code: YYNISQ1W7J

Order LA: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=65
Order NL: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=30

KVM 2GB OFFER:
2GB DDR3 RAM
50GB SSD RAID10
3TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 addresses
/64 IPv6
1Gbps Port
Amsterdam, NL
Los Angeles, CA
$7.00/month Promo code: 2GBKVM

Buy now NL: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=73
Buy now LA: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=15

Amsterdam http://ams-lg.vmbox.co/
Los Angeles http://la-lg.vmbox.co/

Comments

• Still wait for the 5 IPs:)

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@mrbb said:
    Still wait for the 5 IPs:)

Have you submitted a ticket?

• I'm a bit confused yet where/when docker can run on openvz .. It seems to depend on the kernel version. Does your ovz kernel support docker?

• No more 5 IPs promo ?

@etcSudoers said:
    I'm a bit confused yet where/when docker can run on openvz .. It seems to depend on the kernel version. Does your ovz kernel support docker?

We recommend our KVM line for docker.

• @VMbox said:

@mrbb said:

I mean wait for the new promotion for 5 IPs:) Can I get them at this time?

@mrbb said:

@VMbox said:

@mrbb said:

Yes, just submit a ticket after purchase.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited February 2018

On LAX openVZ can I change ptr (reverse) records in solusVm panel, by ticket only, or is not available?

• @VMBox just to be clear, if I buy the NL VPS for $20/yr and submit a ticket, will I get 4 extra IPs for free? Thanks.

@FrankZ said:
    On LAX openVZ can I change ptr (reverse) records in solusVm panel, by ticket only, or is not available?

Most ranges you can do it from solus.

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@Pilotseye said:
    @VMBox just to be clear, if I buy the NL VPS for $20/yr and submit a ticket, will I get 4 extra IPs for free? Thanks.

No, we can in LA location for the next few customers only.

Thanked by 3FrankZ ottmi dedicados
  • Ok, was hoping for NL, like last promotion, thanks anyways.

• How many vcores per vps? It does not say in the specs

@henkb said:
    How many vcores per vps? It does not say in the specs

Depends which plan you take.

• @VMbox said:

@mrbb said:

@VMbox said:

@mrbb said:

Yes, just submit a ticket after purchase.

Thank you for your offer. ticket was submitted:)

• Hello!

Is 5 additional IPs still available for $20/year LA Box?

• What CPU have your nodes and how many cores do you offer on your plans? I haven't found anything on your website.

Looking to host a private gameserver.

@yomero said:
    What CPU have your nodes and how many cores do you offer on your plans? I haven't found anything on your website.

Looking to host a private gameserver.

CPU's vary from node to node, and CPU cores vary from plan to plan. Send me PM with your requirements and i can let you know specifics.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • MadLiferMadLifer Member
    edited February 2018

I am very interested for ur 5/mo 200GB SSD Storage vps plan, Can I have a t lookingGlass link or 100mb test file download link to test speed? @VMbox

• :(

Hi,

The extra IP promo expired.

Thank you,

• I buy it but still waiting for it :D VPS 2 (NL)

• silviu1991silviu1991 Member
    edited February 2018

@silviu1991 said:
    I buy it but still waiting for it :D VPS 2 (NL)

still waiting 30+Hours :\ lol

still waiting 50+Hours :))) LoL ?

• @silviu1991 said:

@silviu1991 said:
    I buy it but still waiting for it :D VPS 2 (NL)

still waiting 30+Hours :\ lol

still waiting 50+Hours :))) LoL ?

still waiting :| wtf ? someone have same problem ?? ty

• is the 4 free extra IP for LA still available?

• @ciba said:
    is the 4 free extra IP for LA still available?

Registration Date
    20/02/2018

and my vps still not online ... just they dont answer ticket or activate it ... so ...... Porco D..

• @silviu1991 said:

@ciba said:

Registration Date
    20/02/2018

and my vps still not online ... just they dont answer ticket or activate it ... so ...... Porco D..

I went through the same thing. Their email services are internalized at setup (a good thing). Log in to your account with the user/pass that you originally set up, then in the services page click your username (upper right), then in the drop-down menu select 'emails'. Your welcome emails and provisioning info will all be there.

The 5 IP promo is history btw.

Despite the little setup confusion, I have found VMbox to be xlnt.

• @bark said:

@silviu1991 said:

@ciba said:

Registration Date
    20/02/2018

I went through the same thing. Their email services are internalized at setup (a good thing). Log in to your account with the user/pass that you originally set up, then in the services page click your username (upper right), then in the drop-down menu select 'emails'. Your welcome emails and provisioning info will all be there.

The 5 IP promo is history btw.

Despite the little setup confusion, I have found VMbox to be xlnt.

im still waiting for this activation if until 28.02.2018 not activated dispute paypall...

• It's probably already activated. Just follow the instructions I gave you.

The way that many, if not most, VPS providers send activation instructions via standard email, in plain text, is terribly insecure. We all complain that there must be a better way, well... there is. Follow the instructions.

Also, VMbox does refunds just as easy as turning on a water tap. Good people. Simply follow the instructions, you won't need a refund.

Your activation and all of your emails are right there residing within your account.

Takes 30 seconds. Less time than it took for you to post that you're still waiting. You are going to find that your activation probably happened within a half hour.

If you are going to whine to PayPal about not getting activated, the blowback is going to make you look pretty silly. PayPal: "Did you check your private VMbox account email status before contacting us?" Now, think about what your answer is going to be.

Follow the instructions.

• smaller plans, like 512Mb?

• silviu1991silviu1991 Member
    edited February 2018

@bark said:
    It's probably already activated. Just follow the instructions I gave you.

The way that many, if not most, VPS providers send activation instructions via standard email, in plain text, is terribly insecure. We all complain that there must be a better way, well... there is. Follow the instructions.

Also, VMbox does refunds just as easy as turning on a water tap. Good people. Simply follow the instructions, you won't need a refund.

Your activation and all of your emails are right there residing within your account.

Takes 30 seconds. Less time than it took for you to post that you're still waiting. You are going to find that your activation probably happened within a half hour.

If you are going to whine to PayPal about not getting activated, the blowback is going to make you look pretty silly. PayPal: "Did you check your private VMbox account email status before contacting us?" Now, think about what your answer is going to be.

Follow the instructions.

wow you think is my first vps ? :)) ahahhahaah
    ok take a look :)

https://imgur.com/27MGXEC
    https://imgur.com/5SIRom4
    https://imgur.com/3qItqqd

Is going to make you look pretty silly.
    Me or you ? :)))))))