Happy Customer for Buyvm & Buyshared
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Happy Customer for Buyvm & Buyshared

quickusequickuse Member
edited January 11 in Reviews

Hello All,
We are Reseller Hosting provider in Saudi Arabia, I have been buyvm customer Since 2013 total service i have with them almost 18 VPS Windows and Linux Fully Managed , shared hosting from buyshared around 13. All i can say their service are stable all our customer are happy, I don't think so i need to say anything about Francisco he is very helpful person.

2018 i can say they need one Technical engineer who has knowledge close to Francisco, Previously i have try few times with buyvm other technical support i will say they don't care about client even not try to help, i don't know now because for technical issue only i am contacting with Francisco.

This is my first Review sorry for my poor English.

Comments

  • WHTWHT Member
    edited January 11

    Seems that you are in love with buyvm, buyshared, frantech since 2014 almost all posts regarding this provider. Trusted :)

  • Yes i am :) and 2018 our plan added to them more servers

  • @quickuse said:
    Hello All,
    We are Reseller Hosting provider in Saudi Arabia, I have been buyvm customer Since 2013 total service i have with them almost 18 VPS Windows and Linux Fully Managed , shared hosting from buyshared around 13. All i can say their service are stable all our customer are happy, I don't think so i need to say anything about Francisco he is very helpful person.

    2018 i can say they need one Technical engineer who has knowledge close to Francisco, Previously i have try few times with buyvm other technical support i will say they don't care about client even not try to help, i don't know now because for technical issue only i am contacting with Francisco.

    This is my first Review sorry for my poor English.

    You sir, are sandwiching the bad feedback wrong. You got to say something positive at the end to leave people confused.

    Automate server mgmt w/ Runcloud - aff link gives +15 days for pro
    Click here for Runcloud w/o aff link and +0 days for pro.

  • Smells like chill. BuyVM and BuyShared are known to own over 50% of the accounts here on LET. And have their poorly paid employees chill 24/7.

    ALL JOKES ASIDE.

    Yes, they do need someone like Francisco at support, but people that have such knowledge don't take jobs at support unless they are really well paid.

  • huntercop Sir first review how to modify

  • @huntercop said:

    @quickuse said:
    Hello All,
    We are Reseller Hosting provider in Saudi Arabia, I have been buyvm customer Since 2013 total service i have with them almost 18 VPS Windows and Linux Fully Managed , shared hosting from buyshared around 13. All i can say their service are stable all our customer are happy, I don't think so i need to say anything about Francisco he is very helpful person.

    2018 i can say they need one Technical engineer who has knowledge close to Francisco, Previously i have try few times with buyvm other technical support i will say they don't care about client even not try to help, i don't know now because for technical issue only i am contacting with Francisco.

    This is my first Review sorry for my poor English.

    You sir, are sandwiching the bad feedback wrong. You got to say something positive at the end to leave people confused.

    cheapwebdev rename? :O

  • @Ympker said:

    @huntercop said:

    @quickuse said:
    Hello All,
    We are Reseller Hosting provider in Saudi Arabia, I have been buyvm customer Since 2013 total service i have with them almost 18 VPS Windows and Linux Fully Managed , shared hosting from buyshared around 13. All i can say their service are stable all our customer are happy, I don't think so i need to say anything about Francisco he is very helpful person.

    2018 i can say they need one Technical engineer who has knowledge close to Francisco, Previously i have try few times with buyvm other technical support i will say they don't care about client even not try to help, i don't know now because for technical issue only i am contacting with Francisco.

    This is my first Review sorry for my poor English.

    You sir, are sandwiching the bad feedback wrong. You got to say something positive at the end to leave people confused.

    cheapwebdev rename? :O

    Yes, yes sir.

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    Automate server mgmt w/ Runcloud - aff link gives +15 days for pro
    Click here for Runcloud w/o aff link and +0 days for pro.

  • Automate server mgmt w/ Runcloud - aff link gives +15 days for pro
    Click here for Runcloud w/o aff link and +0 days for pro.

  • WSSWSS Member

    @Ympker said:
    cheapwebdev rename? :O

    He thinks the mods will forget his next "escrow required" set of jokes on every domain thread with the new name.

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    vovler said: Smells like chill. BuyVM and BuyShared are known to own over 50% of the accounts here on LET. And have their poorly paid employees chill 24/7.

    Finally someone figured it out.

    Thank you for the review!

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • doghouchdoghouch Moderator

    @WSS said:

    @Ympker said:
    cheapwebdev rename? :O

    He thinks the mods will forget his next "escrow required" set of jokes on every domain thread with the new name.

    $7, escrow required.

    Thanked by 1Aidan

    Thanked by (0):

Sign In or Register to comment.