Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Customer for Buyvm & Buyshared
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy Customer for Buyvm & Buyshared

quickusequickuse Member
edited January 2018 in Reviews

Hello All,
We are Reseller Hosting provider in Saudi Arabia, I have been buyvm customer Since 2013 total service i have with them almost 18 VPS Windows and Linux Fully Managed , shared hosting from buyshared around 13. All i can say their service are stable all our customer are happy, I don't think so i need to say anything about Francisco he is very helpful person.

2018 i can say they need one Technical engineer who has knowledge close to Francisco, Previously i have try few times with buyvm other technical support i will say they don't care about client even not try to help, i don't know now because for technical issue only i am contacting with Francisco.

This is my first Review sorry for my poor English.

Comments

• WHTWHT Member
    edited January 2018

Seems that you are in love with buyvm, buyshared, frantech since 2014 almost all posts regarding this provider. Trusted :)

• Yes i am :) and 2018 our plan added to them more servers

• @quickuse said:
    Hello All,
    We are Reseller Hosting provider in Saudi Arabia, I have been buyvm customer Since 2013 total service i have with them almost 18 VPS Windows and Linux Fully Managed , shared hosting from buyshared around 13. All i can say their service are stable all our customer are happy, I don't think so i need to say anything about Francisco he is very helpful person.

2018 i can say they need one Technical engineer who has knowledge close to Francisco, Previously i have try few times with buyvm other technical support i will say they don't care about client even not try to help, i don't know now because for technical issue only i am contacting with Francisco.

You sir, are sandwiching the bad feedback wrong. You got to say something positive at the end to leave people confused.

• Smells like chill. BuyVM and BuyShared are known to own over 50% of the accounts here on LET. And have their poorly paid employees chill 24/7.

ALL JOKES ASIDE.

Yes, they do need someone like Francisco at support, but people that have such knowledge don't take jobs at support unless they are really well paid.

• huntercop Sir first review how to modify

• @huntercop said:

@quickuse said:
    Hello All,

You sir, are sandwiching the bad feedback wrong. You got to say something positive at the end to leave people confused.

cheapwebdev rename? :O

• @Ympker said:

@huntercop said:

@quickuse said:
    Hello All,

Yes, yes sir.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • WSSWSS Member

@Ympker said:

He thinks the mods will forget his next "escrow required" set of jokes on every domain thread with the new name.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

vovler said: Smells like chill. BuyVM and BuyShared are known to own over 50% of the accounts here on LET. And have their poorly paid employees chill 24/7.

Finally someone figured it out.

Thank you for the review!

Francisco

• @WSS said:

@Ympker said:

He thinks the mods will forget his next "escrow required" set of jokes on every domain thread with the new name.

$7, escrow required.

Thanked by 1Aidan