Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what happened on ServerHand
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

what happened on ServerHand

My VPS has been lost a week,,,,,https://www.serverhand.com/ The website Down for Maintenance (Err 3) already.

Comments

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2017

i thought it was serverhub.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited December 2017

I'd suggest you to give a look at the forum, serverhand has been discussed at large (last threads about him are this and this just to mention the latest; a more general thread is this one).

The TL;DR version is that your server is gone and probably you won't be refunded (even more likely since it seems you're from China and people from China have been reserved an even more peculiar treatment)

Thanked by 2ehab ARK
  • The most close possibility is that the vps will not get back anytime soon... he admitted that he is broke, he does not have money and before, he had ordered a bunch of servers to fulfill yearly 10$ boxes... So, after the public humiliation and the incompetence that showed on LET, I am afraid that he will abandon his "company"...

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

ehab said: it thought it was serverhub.

I shocked what you wrote before that for serverhand haha

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2017

@hostdare said:
    I shocked what you wrote before that for serverhand haha

yeah, still waking up and just submitted a ticket to serverhub asking status...

anyway have a nice day hostdare.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

They stole peoples money and ran away, Charge Back, dispute, open claim, tell everyone you know that has been impacted to do the same.

Thanked by 2Aidan WebProject
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2017

The question is what did NOT happen on Serverhand...
    I think the guy was busy ticking all the boxes of a shit, summer, dick host whatever. Did he miss anything? Perhaps only the CC and the DDoS (yet?) parts :P...

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2017

@AnthonySmith said:
    They stole peoples money and ran away, Charge Back, dispute, open claim, tell everyone you know that has been impacted to do the same.

110% agree, stole people money and provided fake info/details in PayPal disputes.
    If you wish your money back call PayPal CS and tell them that you been scammed (as service provider disappeared) or alternatively use CC customer service to open chargeback.

• MultiStarsMultiStars Member
    edited December 2017

So sad, I spent $50 on 3 orders with him on BF and now 2 VPSs are gone, one is still working, but I dare not use because he might delete it at any time. Still hope he will give refund. Actually in his situation we shouldn't called him as scammer, it is just because he had wrong business decision and got bankrupt

MultiStars said: Still hope he will give refund.

I am lost for words, do you really think there is a chance? he has been uncovered as literally a fraudster with a criminal record and has publicly admitted to committing fraud and outright said people are not getting refunds and shut his site down, your servers are only on because he had already paid for them.

The sooner you charge back the safer your money is.

• The problem is he doesn't have money in Paypal account, so doing a dispute/chargeback likely cannot get back any money. Let's see how it go.

• In our ticket with him, actually he managed to restore our 2 VPSs to another node, and it worked for a few hours quite smoothly, then suddenly he deleted both and says it doesn't work out as expected.

• You got a very cute picture :))

• @AnthonySmith said:

MultiStars said: Still hope he will give refund.

I am lost for words, do you really think there is a chance? he has been uncovered as literally a fraudster with a criminal record and has publicly admitted to committing fraud and outright said people are not getting refunds and shut his site down, your servers are only on because he had already paid for them.

The sooner you charge back the safer your money is.

I am a customer-- can you provide proof he has a criminal record.

zerp said: I am a customer-- can you provide proof he has a criminal record.

No need, there are 3 threads on it with 1000's of comments already where it is detailed, tell you what if your service is still alive in 90 days I will pay for it.

MultiStars said: The problem is he doesn't have money in Paypal account, so doing a dispute/chargeback likely cannot get back any money. Let's see how it go.

That is not how it works, paypal just puts the vendor into negative credit and paypal does the recovery.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @AnthonySmith said:

zerp said: I am a customer-- can you provide proof he has a criminal record.

No need, there are 3 threads on it with 1000's of comments already where it is detailed, tell you what if your service is still alive in 90 days I will pay for it.

So performing libel against this individual is the way to go. I see. I'll pass it on to him to send to his lawyer.

zerp said: So performing libel against this individual is the way to go. I see. I'll pass it on to him to send to his lawyer.

Look, if you are too lazy to go and look it up yourself then so be it, it is not libel if it is true.

Joined December 20

^mhmm

• @AnthonySmith said:

zerp said: So performing libel against this individual is the way to go. I see. I'll pass it on to him to send to his lawyer.

Look, if you are too lazy to go and look it up yourself then so be it, it is not libel if it is true.

Joined December 20

^mhmm

I see you're scared, as you should be. "Criminal record" can't prove this.

• @zerp said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Joined December 20

^mhmm

I see you're scared, as you should be. "Criminal record" can't prove this.

You are kinda asking to go through like 45 pages of drama filled with plot twists and mind fuckery. I can tell why Anthony doesn't want to go through all that again.

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    You are kinda asking to go through like 45 pages of drama filled with plot twists and mind fuckery. I can tell why Anthony doesn't want to go through all that again.

I am asking for proof this person I do business with has a criminal record.

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited December 2017

@zerp said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

I am telling you there is about 45 pages of posts to go through to find that information.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/133114/message-from-serverhand

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/132637/serverhand-exits-the-lowendmarket

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/133117/i-gave-someone-my-login-info-and-they-ordered-stuff-in-my-name-now-blaming-the-provider

The information you are after is most likely within these three threads. Have fun!

(There's also a few pages in the Cest pit)

• @IThinkUFailed said:

@zerp said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

I am telling you there is about 45 pages of posts to go through to find that information.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/133117/i-gave-someone-my-login-info-and-they-ordered-stuff-in-my-name-now-blaming-the-provider

The information you are after is most likely within these three threads. Have fun!

How is this a criminal record? I still haven't seen any links to any court records or other such material.

There is no way you went through all of those within 3 minutes, if you want the proof, it it really matters to you, find it, it is in there

Thanked by 2Aidan FlamesRunner
  • @AnthonySmith you have better things to do.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    There is no way you went through all of those within 3 minutes, if you want the proof, it it really matters to you, find it, it is in there

I'll talk to him and find out what's going on, I rent a dedicated server from him and have for almost a year. I'll let you know what I find out.

• @zerp said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

@zerp said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

How is this a criminal record? I still haven't seen any links to any court records or other such material.

Yeah, you couldn't pay me to go back through those threads. There was $50,000 of debt against him that was unsatisfied as he moved addresses.

• @IThinkUFailed said:

Yeah, you couldn't pay me to go back through those threads. There was $50,000 of debt against him that was unsatisfied as he moved addresses.

I see. And was this debt discharged in a bankruptcy? In the US, that's not a criminal record.

• rustyhalorustyhalo Member
    edited December 2017

zerp said: How is this a criminal record? I still haven't seen any links to any court records or other such material.

>

I think you probably are the perfect customer Serverhand dreamed of.

Thanked by 1maverickp
This discussion has been closed.