Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

WSSWSS Member
edited November 28 in General

PLEASE CHECK THE LATEST POST IN THIS THREAD, BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE THIS ONE IN A FEW HOURS.

OK, YOU PUSSIES WHO DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO PULL THE TRIGGER AND NOW REGRET IT-

I have way, way, way too many machines sitting here just idling. Some good deals, some great deals, and some above-average deals. I share because I love; I love because I'm a sex offender addict.

WE ALL KNOW YOU WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST AS CHEAP AS SHIT- THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!

I HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING VIRMACH THAT YOU CAN FEEL THE MOISTNESS FROM TWO BLOCKS AWAY- AND YOU DONE THOUGHT IT WAS RAIN!

Much like Virmach themselves, I'm going to be posting these in random order, and likely while somewhat drunk. (5GB, THX.)

All of these are available at the stated price which covers my cost, transfer fees, and PayPal-is-a-Bitch fees. You will need to be registered with VirMach to accept transfer, and be in good standing with them. If you are unable to take delivery because you owe them money, that's not my problem, and I'm not going to eat the fees on it.

Any amount after "break even" is going directly into my "Laptops for Vets" side project. Right now I need 3 batteries and 2 power supplies for a couple Inspirons, and 4 HDs for i3 desktops for those who can't use laptop keyboards due to injury.

Comments