Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WSS' INSIDER SCOOP - YOU WANT CHEAP VPS? I HAVE VPS. MAKE NICE! GOOD! TIME!

WSSWSS Member
edited November 2017 in General

PLEASE CHECK THE LATEST POST IN THIS THREAD, BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE THIS ONE IN A FEW HOURS.

OK, YOU PUSSIES WHO DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO PULL THE TRIGGER AND NOW REGRET IT-

I have way, way, way too many machines sitting here just idling. Some good deals, some great deals, and some above-average deals. I share because I love; I love because I'm a sex offender addict.

WE ALL KNOW YOU WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST AS CHEAP AS SHIT- THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!

I HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING VIRMACH THAT YOU CAN FEEL THE MOISTNESS FROM TWO BLOCKS AWAY- AND YOU DONE THOUGHT IT WAS RAIN!

Much like Virmach themselves, I'm going to be posting these in random order, and likely while somewhat drunk. (5GB, THX.)

All of these are available at the stated price which covers my cost, transfer fees, and PayPal-is-a-Bitch fees. You will need to be registered with VirMach to accept transfer, and be in good standing with them. If you are unable to take delivery because you owe them money, that's not my problem, and I'm not going to eat the fees on it.

Any amount after "break even" is going directly into my "Laptops for Vets" side project. Right now I need 3 batteries and 2 power supplies for a couple Inspirons, and 4 HDs for i3 desktops for those who can't use laptop keyboards due to injury.

Comments

• Bookmarked

• @ThracianDog said:
    Bookmarked

Great, thanks

• You know @WSS, perhaps giving out food for cheap would work better not directly after a weekend of „all you can eat“ buffets. Just thinking. Best of luck anyway.

Thanked by 1deluxe
  • @southy said:
    You know @WSS, perhaps giving out food for cheap would work better not directly after a weekend of „all you can eat“ buffets. Just thinking. Best of luck anyway.

This is just for those who have missed. Obviously I will offer others, but these are brand new and never been molested.

• I'll try to resist wanting any of these, but just in case: is there a way to pay you other than paypal or bitcoin (I don't use either of those)? Also are they all in Buffalo?

• Can't wait for you to flog of those 10 x $2 a month beasts you nabbed

• @WSS, message me your Paypal address. I have absolutely no need for more VPS, but happy to send over a few quid for a good cause, even if it is just going into your booze fund.

• Do you have any of the deadpool-2 deal ($18/yr) from CM? If so, would it have the $5.50 overhead like the one you've posted, or would it change from offer to offer? Thanks!

• do you have any east us vps with more than 1 gb ram?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@willie said:
    I'll try to resist wanting any of these, but just in case: is there a way to pay you other than paypal or bitcoin (I don't use either of those)? Also are they all in Buffalo?

Right now I have PP. I don't have Bitcoin. I can do Google Wallet, since I know you. ;)

They're all in Buffalo unless otherwise stated.

@corbpie said:
    Can't wait for you to flog of those 10 x $2 a month beasts you nabbed

I didn't grab 10 of those. I specifically grabbed a couple for some special LET folk (like Nekki), and for myself. Hoarding great deals is one thing. Snagging limited-number machines for resale is shitheaded. If anyone (who hasn't returned yet) decides they don't want theirs, I might have a couple.

@ElliotJ said:
    @WSS, message me your Paypal address. I have absolutely no need for more VPS, but happy to send over a few quid for a good cause, even if it is just going into your booze fund.

Cheers. Sure you don't want any VPS? I've got plenty!

@TheWizard said:
    Do you have any of the deadpool-2 deal ($18/yr) from CM? If so, would it have the $5.50 overhead like the one you've posted, or would it change from offer to offer? Thanks!

I'm afraid I don't have any of those available as of now. The overhead depends on the PayPal fees computed- since everyone sends it as a business expense, it costs me at least $0.50 to accept a transaction, plus the PayPal percentage.

@donaldepage said:
    do you have any east us vps with more than 1 gb ram?

I do, but not much. VirMach non-timed specials were quite lacking this year.

Thanked by 1TheWizard
  • You must have at least 20 offers, virwss

• thanks, big brother

• WSS said: I can do Google Wallet, since I know you. ;)

Unfortunately I don't do Google Wallet either. I'm more of a cash through the mail kind of guy. Well, we can worry about it if something actually comes up, but with any luck I can escape the week without buying any more VPS :).

• @willie said:

WSS said: I can do Google Wallet, since I know you. ;)

Unfortunately I don't do Google Wallet either. I'm more of a cash through the mail kind of guy. Well, we can worry about it if something actually comes up, but with any luck I can escape the week without buying any more VPS :).

I guess this would be technically possible, but it'd delay the machine a bit since my neighbors literally take my mail (similar address, plenty of issues with Amazon). What're you looking for?

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • @WSS

has any vps for $0.5 ?

• Why do you even buy these if you dont even idle them. Fuck sake pete.

• fanfan Veteran

I'd like to take a high ram virmach deal in SJC or LA with more than 5gb of disk, PM me if you have that. Any fees are on my part.

• Got any high storage up for grabs?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@jezznar said:
    Got any high storage up for grabs?

Consider anything 10GB+ to be high storage for VirMach VPSes these past few days

• I'm ready...... Looking for kvm to run winblows :-)

• I hope someone pays for a VM via snail mail. Will make my year.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • Got anything for $30, mate?

• @wss I want that @KuJoe deal you grabbed lol

• jezznarjezznar Member
    edited November 2017

@MasonR said:

@jezznar said:
    Got any high storage up for grabs?

Consider anything 10GB+ to be high storage for VirMach VPSes these past few days

Are those NVMEs? Hmmm I'm not really looking for NVMEs though. Just looking for high storage VPS for personal backups.

• @kassle said:
    @WSS

has any vps for $0.5 ?

No.

@Hxxx said:
    Why do you even buy these if you dont even idle them. Fuck sake pete.

Because.

@xKamz said:
    Got anything for $30, mate?

Right now? Only if you want to pay more.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@fan said:
    I'd like to take a high ram virmach deal in SJC or LA with more than 5gb of disk, PM me if you have that. Any fees are on my part.

Highest RAM I have in CA is 1G. Sorry.

@mafidom said:
    @wss I want that @KuJoe deal you grabbed lol

I may, or may not transfer that one, depending on how close I get to my goals for the Christmas donation.

• Check the latest post. Nothing is here.

• @mafidom said:
    @wss I want that @KuJoe deal you grabbed lol

I may, or may not transfer that one, depending on how close I get to my goals for the Christmas donation.

Put me on the list!

• @yokowasis said:
    Check the latest post. Nothing is here.

There is!

Buffalo

~

KVM:

1G/10G/1TB Bandwidth/1xIPv4 $22/yr rebill (360+ days), $27.50 transferred. (8/10 available)

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2017

MCHPhil said: I hope someone pays for a VM via snail mail. Will make my year.

I just dropped a check in the mail for that new invoice of mine...
    It should get to you in 3-6 weeks. ;) /jk

Thanked by 1MCHPhil