Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time4vps, 50% off, only 200 available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Time4vps, 50% off, only 200 available

NickmanNickman Member
edited November 2017 in Providers

IT'S BLACK FRIDAY! Use promo code FRIDAY and get 50% OFF hosting packages, including: Standard VPS, Storage VPS, KVM Linux VPS, and KVM Windows VPS.

The discount coupon is not reoccurring, can be applied on the new orders only and be used once. We have 200 coupons only, so hurry up to order VPS hosting until 25th of November!

url with aff https://billing.time4vps.eu/?affid=2219

url without aff https://billing.time4vps.eu

pls note, it's not reccurring

I tried the 1TB storage server before. unloading to my OVH BHS, speed up to 2mb/s, download about 2-5mb/s
so I think it worth for backup

Comments

• Im in for storage one, using your aff link ;)

• Unfortunately not recurring. SOB

• Nickman said: The discount coupon is not reoccurring, can be applied on the new orders only and be used once. We have 200 coupons only, so hurry up to order VPS hosting until 25th of November!

Wish to highlight not reccurring

• @NANO said:
    Im in for storage one, using your aff link ;)

thanks friend

• @jcaleb said:

Nickman said: The discount coupon is not reoccurring, can be applied on the new orders only and be used once. We have 200 coupons only, so hurry up to order VPS hosting until 25th of November!

Wish to highlight not reccurring

added it

• Openvz shit. One time discount shit. Only 50% shit.

• @hzr said:
    Openvz shit. One time discount shit. Only 50% shit.

#SHITTYMCSHITSHIT DEAL

• @hzr said:

it's just for storage, and website backup, so I think the ovz is acceptable.
    for the price 50%, 1T storage, compared to most providers, it's very cheap already.
    when I try to backup my website last month, I compared lots of servers, this one is the cheapest for 1 TB. and speed is not bad,
    For the one time discount, yeah, I also hate it

• @Nickman said:

@hzr said:

it's just for storage, and website backup, so I think the ovz is acceptable.
    for the price 50%, 1T storage, compared to most providers, it's very cheap already.
    when I try to backup my website last month, I compared lots of servers, this one is the cheapest for 1 TB. and speed is not bad,
    For the one time discount, yeah, I also hate it

If it's simfs, your files aren't even on a virtual drive- they're just on the host OS. Not that I have anything to be concerned about, but no thanks.

• Time is money. I hate when I waste time reading garbage, I will start invoicing people that post shit offers and various affiliate trash for wasting my time by not appropriately marking titles with (ONE TIME, OPENVZ ONLY) so I can skip them.

Even worse is intentionally misleading and shit titles like https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/130457 for shit deals.

• @hzr said:
    Time is money. I hate when I waste time reading garbage, I will start invoicing people that post shit offers and various affiliate trash for wasting my time by not appropriately marking titles with (ONE TIME, OPENVZ ONLY) so I can skip them.

Even worse is intentionally misleading and shit titles like https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/130457 for shit deals.

ok

Thanked by 1Rapidwire
  • Nickman said: speed up to 2mb/s, download about 2-5mb/s

Wait what? That's pretty slow, especially if mb=megabit but even if it's megabyte. I was usually getting 200-300 mbit on mine last time I used it.

I gotta say yeah it's openvz etc., but it's hard to get near the price any other way. I don't worry about the 2-year plan being non-recurring either, since in 2 years there will be something else comparable or better. So I'm thinking about alternatives but am tempted by this. Hmm.

• @willie said:

Nickman said: speed up to 2mb/s, download about 2-5mb/s

Wait what? That's pretty slow, especially if mb=megabit but even if it's megabyte. I was usually getting 200-300 mbit on mine last time I used it.

I gotta say yeah it's openvz etc., but it's hard to get near the price any other way. I don't worry about the 2-year plan being non-recurring either, since in 2 years there will be something else comparable or better. So I'm thinking about alternatives but am tempted by this. Hmm.

my website is on OVH canada server, so maybe this makes it slow down, and maybe EU server will be more higher speed

• seems very few people want this one

• Those non recirring coupons should be banned.