Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

ZeptoVM - Black Friday / Cyber Monday - 40% OFF recurring in Khabarovsk, St. Petersburg and Ashburn
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

ZeptoVM - Black Friday / Cyber Monday - 40% OFF recurring in Khabarovsk, St. Petersburg and Ashburn

avelineaveline Member, Provider
    edited November 2017 in Offers

Features

• SolusVM Powered (Working on own panel ... but we can only provide SolusVM now)
    • Owned IP addresses and ASN (AS57695 / AS57578)
    • Native IPv6
    • BGP Session Available
    • 3 day Money Back Guarantee
    • Full root access
    • Customized Infrastructure (Cached Mirror, DNS)

Offers

Only $60 Annually / $6 Monthly when using coupon BLACKFRIDAY (40% Recurring Off)

Will be available until 25, Nov 00:00 (UTC)

Payment Method: Credit Card (via Stripe), Alipay

Mini (Khabarovsk, RU)

• CPU 1 vCPU
    • RAM 1G DDR4
    • Storage 10G SSD
    • Bandwidth 1TB (In + Out)
    • Uplink 2 x 1Gbps (Capped to 1Gbps)
    • IPv4 1 * /32
    • IPv6 1 * /64
    • Unmanaged

Looking Glass: http://ru-khv01.lg.zeptovm.com/

Test IP: 185.209.84.96 / 2a0b:4342:4000:21::a82e

Purchase

Mini (Ashburn, US)

• CPU 1 vCPU
    • RAM 1G DDR4
    • Storage 10G SAS
    • Uplink 2 x 1Gbps (Capped to 1Gbps)
    • IPv4 1 * /32
    • IPv6 1 * /64
    • Unmanaged

Looking Glass: http://us-iad01.lg.zeptovm.com/

Test IP: 199.119.65.5 / 2a0b:4342:3000:1::233

Purchase

Mini (St. Petersburg, RU)

• CPU 1 vCPU
    • RAM 1G DDR4
    • Storage 10G SSD
    • Uplink 2 x 10Gbps (Capped to 2.5Gbps)
    • IPv4 1 * /32
    • IPv6 1 * /64
    • Unmanaged

Looking Glass: http://ru-led01.lg.zeptovm.com/

Test IP: 185.209.85.5 / 2a0b:4342:2000:1::1

Purchase

Notes

• All servers are equipped with HW RAID controller and using RAID1 / RAID10 / RAID50
    • Please don't use fake information and disable your proxy before placing order
    • Port 25 is blocked by default, but you can request unblock via ticket
    • Terms of Service can be found here

Misaka.io - Blazing fast Anycast DNS (AS50069) with 40+ POPs across 6 continents. GeoDNS, AXFR, DNSSEC supported.
    ZeptoVM - Reliable high-performance virtual server with BGP support | Ashburn, Reston, St. Petersburg, Khabarovsk, Johannesburg

Comments

• I don't see the BGP option (or option for /64 subnet) on the Mini servers.

• avelineaveline Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

@miyuuli said:
      I don't see the BGP option (or option for /64 subnet) on the Mini servers.

/64 subnet is free for all users now.

And you can open a ticket to request BGP session, some users who don't know what BGP session is purchased this addon before so ... I removed it from that page.

Misaka.io - Blazing fast Anycast DNS (AS50069) with 40+ POPs across 6 continents. GeoDNS, AXFR, DNSSEC supported.
      ZeptoVM - Reliable high-performance virtual server with BGP support | Ashburn, Reston, St. Petersburg, Khabarovsk, Johannesburg

• aveline said:

Only $60 Annually / $6 Monthly when using coupon BLACKFRIDAY (40% Recurring Off)

I ordered and after logging in it is €11.04 minus the 40%. Is that because I set my account to EUR? I can also pay in USD, that'd be ~5.10€ instead of 6.62€.

Right, could you open a ticket about this? I can change currency of your account and add balance for you.

@miyuuli said:

aveline said:

I ordered and after logging in it is €11.04 minus the 40%. Is that because I set my account to EUR? I can also pay in USD, that'd be ~5.10€ instead of 6.62€.

• Coupon expired. By the way, I read the ToS, VPN is not allowed there,I wonder if I only use it personally, such as to watch open courses on Y2B, download papers from arxiv, and follow the twitter of scientists like Andrew Ng, Fei-Fei Li, Ian Goodfellow and others, would it be allowed?

edited November 2017

Only Tor, Open Proxy and Anonymous Proxy are prohibited now.

Proxy / VPN with authentication is allowed.

@yyeen said:
      Coupon expired. By the way, I read the ToS, VPN is not allowed there,I wonder if I only use it personally, such as to watch open courses on Y2B, download papers from arxiv, and follow the twitter of scientists like Andrew Ng, Fei-Fei Li, Ian Goodfellow and others, would it be allowed?

Thanked by 1yyeen