Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    HostHatch - BF 2017 - Good deals :)
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    HostHatch - BF 2017 - Good deals :)

    AbdullahAbdullah Member, Provider

    Hey guys-

    We have the following plans available for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. These will be valid up till Monday's end (EST). Although we expect to run out before that. This thread will be updated with the latest stock, please see it before buying.

    KVM NVMe (Amsterdam/Stockholm)
    1 CPU core @ 2.8 GHz (12.5% dedicated)
    0.5 GB RAM (1.5 GB after upgrade)
    5 GB NVMe (RAID-10)
    0.25 TB bandwidth (0.75 TB after upgrade)
    $16 per year
    + free 3x RAM and bandwidth
    + get a second IP for $4 per year - only available with initial order
    
    KVM NVMe (Amsterdam/Stockholm)
    1 CPU core @ 2.8 GHz (25% dedicated)
    1 GB RAM (3 GB after upgrade)
    10 GB NVMe (RAID-10)
    0.5 TB bandwidth (1.5 TB after upgrade)
    $30 per year
    + free 3x RAM and bandwidth
    + get a second IP for $4 per year - only available with initial order
    
    KVM NVMe (Amsterdam/Stockholm)
    1 CPU core @ 2.8 GHz (50% dedicated)
    2 GB RAM (6 GB after upgrade)
    20 GB NVMe (RAID-10)
    1 TB bandwidth (3 TB after upgrade)
    $30 per half-year
    + free 3x RAM and bandwidth
    + get a second IP for $2 per half-year - only available with initial order
    
    KVM Storage (Amsterdam/Stockholm/Los Angeles)
    1 CPU core @ 2.4 GHz
    512 MB RAM
    1 TB HDD (RAID-50)
    2 TB bandwidth
    $18 per quarter
    + free 2x RAM + 10% discount on yearly payment*
    + get a second IP for $4 per year - only available with initial order - if ordered annually
    + multiple of these plans can be combined
    

    *Only 10% discount (no extra RAM) for Los Angeles

    You won't see similar deals again any time soon from us, so please grab it now.

    Notes:

    • To order, please sign up/login at manage.hosthatch.com and deposit the appropriate amount of funds. Then open a ticket with sales mentioning the promotion/location you want. Your server will be set up in ~2 hours.
    • This promotion is only for new servers created in this promotional period. We cannot make exceptions to this. We've set up a small amount of extra capacity, just for this promotion.
    • Limited capacity is available in each location. This thread will be updated accordingly.
    • Dedicated CPU means the amount that is dedicated just to you. Bursts above that are allowed as/when needed, consistent abuse is not allowed and will get you throttled to your dedicated limit.

    Have at it!

    Premium SSD VPS in Sweden, Norway, Austria, US, Hong Kong and Netherlands w/ DDoS protection available!

    «1

    Comments

    • AbdullahAbdullah Member, Provider

      @Neoon said:
      5 GB NVMe (RAID-10)

      Deal breaker, sadly.

      NVMe storage is extremely expensive for us, but I understand your point.

      Premium SSD VPS in Sweden, Norway, Austria, US, Hong Kong and Netherlands w/ DDoS protection available!

    • @Abdullah said:

      @Neoon said:
      5 GB NVMe (RAID-10)

      Deal breaker, sadly.

      NVMe storage is extremely expensive for us, but I understand your point.

      The bottleneck is the NVMe, maybe you could balance it more?

      1GB instead of 1.5GB

      8GB NVMe

      500GB Traffic

      2$ more?

      Thanked by 2vimalware bersy
    • AbdullahAbdullah Member, Provider

      @Neoon said:

      @Abdullah said:

      @Neoon said:
      5 GB NVMe (RAID-10)

      Deal breaker, sadly.

      NVMe storage is extremely expensive for us, but I understand your point.

      The bottleneck is the NVMe, maybe you could balance it more?

      1GB instead of 1.5GB

      8GB NVMe

      500GB Traffic

      2$ more?

      We can't unfortunately. Adding more RAM to nodes is easy, adding more NVMe is not.

      Thanked by 2cece bersy

      Premium SSD VPS in Sweden, Norway, Austria, US, Hong Kong and Netherlands w/ DDoS protection available!

    • What is the network speeds here look at maybe the storage option

    • @Abdullah said:

      @Neoon said:

      @Abdullah said:

      @Neoon said:
      5 GB NVMe (RAID-10)

      Deal breaker, sadly.

      NVMe storage is extremely expensive for us, but I understand your point.

      The bottleneck is the NVMe, maybe you could balance it more?

      1GB instead of 1.5GB

      8GB NVMe

      500GB Traffic

      2$ more?

      We can't unfortunately. Adding more RAM to nodes is easy, adding more NVMe is not.

    • chxchx Member
      edited November 2017

      Superb! 3.8G /var/lib/mysql and 702G /home/

      We will do just fine with a 5GB and a 1TB. Ordered both :)

      Thanked by 1Abdullah
    • @Neoon said:
      5 GB NVMe (RAID-10)

      Deal breaker, sadly.

      Pfft. Look at it as a challenge. Time to break out your minstall scripts again boys.

      🐴 Recommended: $20/yr 512MB KVM - Unmetered bandwidth. $5/TB Block Storage - from BuyVM (aff)

    • @Harambe said:

      @Neoon said:
      5 GB NVMe (RAID-10)

      Deal breaker, sadly.

      Pfft. Look at it as a challenge. Time to break out your minstall scripts again boys.

      alpinelinux

    • @Abdullah said:

      KVM NVMe (Amsterdam/Stockholm)
      > 1 CPU core @ 2.8 GHz (12.5% dedicated)
      > 0.5 GB RAM (1.5 GB after upgrade)
      > 5 GB NVMe (RAID-10)
      > 0.25 TB bandwidth (0.75 TB after upgrade)
      > $16 per year
      > + free 3x RAM and bandwidth
      > + get a second IP for $4 per year - only available with initial order
      > 

      hi would they have the Internal card to use with the Storage vps? as i see the Storage vps i have does have the Internal network.

      would this have to be on the same node as my Storage vps and datacenter

      thanks

    • AbdullahAbdullah Member, Provider

      @ebony said:
      hi would they have the Internal card to use with the Storage vps? as i see the Storage vps i have does have the Internal network.

      would this have to be on the same node as my Storage vps and datacenter

      thanks

      Yes, we have private networking on both Storage and NVMe. Just open a ticket with technical support to get it enabled.

      Premium SSD VPS in Sweden, Norway, Austria, US, Hong Kong and Netherlands w/ DDoS protection available!

    • AbdullahAbdullah Member, Provider

      @Sponge9 said:
      What is the network speeds here look at maybe the storage option

      It is 1 Gbps across all our product lines.

      Premium SSD VPS in Sweden, Norway, Austria, US, Hong Kong and Netherlands w/ DDoS protection available!

    • @Abdullah said:

      @ebony said:
      hi would they have the Internal card to use with the Storage vps? as i see the Storage vps i have does have the Internal network.

      would this have to be on the same node as my Storage vps and datacenter

      thanks

      Yes, we have private networking on both Storage and NVMe. Just open a ticket with technical support to get it enabled.

      does this use the traffic inc in the server or is it on its own?

      sorry for asking and thanks

    • AbdullahAbdullah Member, Provider

      @ebony said:
      does this use the traffic inc in the server or is it on its own?

      Private network traffic is not counted :)

      Premium SSD VPS in Sweden, Norway, Austria, US, Hong Kong and Netherlands w/ DDoS protection available!

    • @Abdullah said:

      @ebony said:
      does this use the traffic inc in the server or is it on its own?

      Private network traffic is not counted :)

      great got me thinking now on that yearly deal would Sweden and Netherlands work or would they need to both be in netherlands?

    • kimidkimid Member
      edited November 2017

      @Abdullah Nice offer. By the way, Do you have ipv6? And do you allow private tracker?

    • @kimid said:
      @Abdullah Nice offer. By the way, Do you have ipv6? And do you allow private tracker?

      my Storage vps has ipv6 a /64 under the add IPv6 Management

    • plans with more ssd or ssd-cached storage instead of nvme?

      My list of reliable providers :
      Ramnode : HostHatch : Dediserve : Serverica : GBServe : OnePoundWebHosting : Vultr : Few more under testing!

    • awesome deals!

      Thanked by 1Abdullah
    • hosthatch = reliable & fast servers + nice BF offer
      => 2 pieces ordered
      thanks! ;-)

      Thanked by 1Abdullah
    • Any looking glass or speedtest for both locations?

    • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

      @fan said:
      Any looking glass or speedtest for both locations?

      https://hosthatch.com/ (Features -> DataCenter)

      Thanked by 2fan Abdullah

      IT-Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

    • Abdullah said: KVM NVMe (Amsterdam/Stockholm)

      1 CPU core @ 2.8 GHz (50% dedicated)
      2 GB RAM (6 GB after upgrade)
      20 GB NVMe (RAID-10)
      1 TB bandwidth (3 TB after upgrade)
      $30 per half-year

      • free 3x RAM and bandwidth
      • get a second IP for $2 per half-year - only available with initial order

      Hi Abdullah,

      I've ordered this service, and my server has already been set up. Could you please provide more details about the "6 GB after upgrade" / "free 3x RAM and bandwidth" part? What to I do to get that?

    • Any SSD / SSD-cached plans? Don't really need NVMe.

    • AbdullahAbdullah Member, Provider

      @ebony said:
      great got me thinking now on that yearly deal would Sweden and Netherlands work or would they need to both be in netherlands?

      >

      Private networking is only for servers in one location, it doesn't work between locations.

      @kimid said:
      @Abdullah Nice offer. By the way, Do you have ipv6? And do you allow private tracker?

      Yes, /64 IPv6 is default on all servers. And that should be fine.

      @niceboy said:
      plans with more ssd or ssd-cached storage instead of nvme?

      @Oriden said:
      Any SSD / SSD-cached plans? Don't really need NVMe.

      Not in this promotion, I'm afraid.

      @mrysbekov said:

      Hi Abdullah,

      I've ordered this service, and my server has already been set up. Could you please provide more details about the "6 GB after upgrade" / "free 3x RAM and bandwidth" part? What to I do to get that?

      Please reinstall the server once before using it. If the extra RAM and bandwidth is still not there, please update your ticket.

      Premium SSD VPS in Sweden, Norway, Austria, US, Hong Kong and Netherlands w/ DDoS protection available!

    • Damn I really wanted LA =/, highly recommend HostHatch though! I tried out their LA KVM VPS last month and I loved it.

    • @Abdullah
      got a server already with you. But is a cpu update also available? more cores? (with a new server ofcourse).

    • @Abdullah Great deals once again! Any chance to get an additional DDoS protected IP? (for a surcharge ofc)

    • @Abdullah Nice offers, though NVMe is trending right now, but I needed only SSD. Still, as you have these promotional offers, I was thinking to take a VPS. One thing is confusing for me is what do you mean by (3 GB after upgrade) ?

    • chxchx Member
      edited November 2017

      @GreenPeace the 3GB after upgrade is "We've set up a small amount of extra capacity, just for this promotion." -- you are getting upgraded packages. The manage panel says about my server it got 0.5GB RAM while it got 1.5GB in reality. Same with storage, the package says "Storage 250" but it's got 1TB. That's the upgrade. It's just what the control panel shows. nothing else.

      I got Alpine Linux working on the 5GB machine, for me running export SWAP_SIZE = 0 before setup-alpine seemed like the ticket, 1.5GB memory is enough, no need to waste the precious NVMe space for swap. I never used setup-alpine before, it's relatively straightforward although I absolutely failed to find a step-by-step guide on what to answer but most of the prompts are clear. The only tricky one is after the domain name (which is your domain) it asks for DNS and there's no explanation or anything and the two questions looks similar -- anyways, answer 8.8.8.8 to the DNS question after your domain. Also, you want to use /dev/vda as sys (not data).

      Also it seems but I might be wrong that you need to restart the server from the control panel for boot order changes to actually take.

      After that, it's a ridiculously fast little MySQL server for the price. It's in Amsterdam and I got 65-70MB/s transfers from Hetzner and 11ms ping. Very nice. This together with the storage VPS is the European spare if Hetzner drops off the Internet. The Kimsufi 3C I got a week ago is the North American backup and when I'll get the time to configure nginx to do it, download sized images for my NA visitors will also be served from there (I am hosting some interesting photo archives, one for Hungarians, the other for classic car enthusiasts, both are my brother's hobbies, hence LET servers :) the Hetzner box is also my work test/build server whenever I need more CPU/RAM than my laptop can do ). But I digress. Ask me about alpine, I will try to answer, it really seems necessary to have a very small OS footprint.

    • AbdullahAbdullah Member, Provider

      @sin said:
      Damn I really wanted LA =/, highly recommend HostHatch though! I tried out their LA KVM VPS last month and I loved it.

      We'll have plenty of LA and two new locations (was hoping to have them ready for BF) for Christmas time :)

      @royed said:
      @Abdullah
      got a server already with you. But is a cpu update also available? more cores? (with a new server ofcourse).

      CPU cores are per plan, they cannot be upgraded separately.

      @vinter said:
      @Abdullah Great deals once again! Any chance to get an additional DDoS protected IP? (for a surcharge ofc)

      DDoS protected IPs (Voxility) in Amsterdam are $8/year during the promotion period. Please mention adding the protected IP address in your sales ticket.

      @GreenPeace said:
      @Abdullah Nice offers, though NVMe is trending right now, but I needed only SSD. Still, as you have these promotional offers, I was thinking to take a VPS. One thing is confusing for me is what do you mean by (3 GB after upgrade) ?

      Upgrade refers to the promotion. For example: 1 GB RAM is in the base plan, but you will get it 3x in the promotion, so you end up getting 3 GB RAM.

      Stock update: Amsterdam storage promotion is nearly out.

      Thanked by 2sin bersy

      Premium SSD VPS in Sweden, Norway, Austria, US, Hong Kong and Netherlands w/ DDoS protection available!

    • So, where's the order links? I haven't seen it in the main page.

      Thanked by 1Abdullah
    • @Greyhound said:
      So, where's the order links? I haven't seen it in the main page.

      "To order, please sign up/login at manage.hosthatch.com and deposit the appropriate amount of funds. Then open a ticket with sales mentioning the promotion/location you want. Your server will be set up in ~2 hours."

      Thanked by 1Abdullah
    • @BBTN said:

      @Greyhound said:
      So, where's the order links? I haven't seen it in the main page.

      "To order, please sign up/login at manage.hosthatch.com and deposit the appropriate amount of funds. Then open a ticket with sales mentioning the promotion/location you want. Your server will be set up in ~2 hours."

      Oh yes I've forgot to view the complete thread.

    • Really the only drawback here is disk space. 3GB RAM vs. 10GB drive space is a bad ratio.

    • excellent server and service.. mine is up and running now

      Thanked by 1Abdullah

      Hosthatch | Hetzner | Hostdoc | intoVPS

    • those who calculated price and HDD are doing business if they only know that a 5GB disk after OS+Tools will have some 2GB free etc ... for some purposes its enough but for an active docker developer the disk should be at least 10GB.

      if @Abdullah can talk to sales again and let them know the above... i would take the first plan with out any questions... in fact this will be the only vps i might buy this BF.

      Thanked by 2bersy Abdullah
      • do not prepay > 1 year and check for reviews/support
      • only use monthly from a provider operating < 1 year 🍆
    • Great offers. I just had to buy one! :)

      Thanked by 1Abdullah
    • AbdullahAbdullah Member, Provider
      edited November 2017

      @ehab said:
      those who calculated price and HDD are doing business if they only know that a 5GB disk after OS+Tools will have some 2GB free etc ... for some purposes its enough but for an active docker developer the disk should be at least 10GB.

      if @Abdullah can talk to sales again and let them know the above... i would take the first plan with out any questions... in fact this will be the only vps i might buy this BF.

      I understand that it does not work for everyone but doing more storage on that plan is not viable for us. I wish it was. But I always appreciate constructive feedback :)

      I hope you find something that does work for you. Best of luck!

      Thanked by 1ehab

      Premium SSD VPS in Sweden, Norway, Austria, US, Hong Kong and Netherlands w/ DDoS protection available!

    • @Abdullah Bro is it possible to add additional disk space to the 2nd Package?

    • @vinter said:
      @Abdullah Great deals once again! Any chance to get an additional DDoS protected IP? (for a surcharge ofc)

      DDoS protected IPs (Voxility) in Amsterdam are $8/year during the promotion period. Please mention adding the protected IP address in your sales ticket.

      Would rather go for Sweden tbh (the 6GB instance), is it possible to get an additional DDoS protected IP there aswell?

    • AbdullahAbdullah Member, Provider

      @GreenPeace said:
      @Abdullah Bro is it possible to add additional disk space to the 2nd Package?

      It is not possible to add more space without upgrading the plan on the NVMe packages.

      @vinter said:

      @vinter said:

      Would rather go for Sweden tbh (the 6GB instance), is it possible to get an additional DDoS protected IP there aswell?

      Not at the moment, but perhaps in our Christmas time promotions.

      Premium SSD VPS in Sweden, Norway, Austria, US, Hong Kong and Netherlands w/ DDoS protection available!

    • I have read a while ago, that you will update your kvm storage lineup. Is that true?

    • AbdullahAbdullah Member, Provider

      @v3ng said:
      I have read a while ago, that you will update your kvm storage lineup. Is that true?

      Yes, but this is a few months away as we need to do all locations at once.

      Premium SSD VPS in Sweden, Norway, Austria, US, Hong Kong and Netherlands w/ DDoS protection available!

    • Solid provider, been using them for 3+ years (Stockholm). Very little downtime or any other problems.

      Got my first storage KVM from them with this promotion. Otherwise it would be too expensive.

      FYI, 1 TB = 1000 GiB

      Thanks to combining multiple storage plans into one big KVM, I have now couple of spare IPv4 addresses. Have currently no idea what I'm going to use them for...

      Thanked by 1Abdullah
    • baranka said: Have currently no idea what I'm going to use them for...

      let me guess, it's going to be a massive idling machine ;) Welcom aboard!

    • What is BF offer for "Storage 250"? I don't need small fast NVMe. I need RAM (1-2gb) & space (30-100Gb).

    • @bersy said:

      baranka said: Have currently no idea what I'm going to use them for...

      let me guess, it's going to be a massive idling machine ;) Welcom aboard!

      Thanks :)
      Well, the storage is going to get filled for sure, but the additional IPs are going to idle for now...

    • @Abdullah please check your message inbox.

    • just ordered two, thanks @Abdullah excellent promotion, love the internal network option.

      Thanked by 1Abdullah
    Sign In or Register to comment.