Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Aff earning collection advice. Reputation on Cloudflexy(Rackhost.co ; Dedicenter)?

Aff earning collection advice. Reputation on Cloudflexy(Rackhost.co ; Dedicenter)?

kyakykyaky Member
edited October 12 in Reviews

Hi community,

I'm writing this thread for my friend @gongyi who is running zhujiceping.com, one of the top 10 VPS marketing websites in China. He cannot explain this well in English. I'm here to help him.

He's been introducing products for providers LEB community to the Chinese marketing since 2014. He's done lots of sales for many awesome providers such as:

hostus.us ---- @AlexanderM

hostsolutions.ro [email protected]

hostodo.com ------------ @Hassan

hostdare.com ------------ @hostdare

buyvm.net [email protected]

rectified.net -------- @rectified

virmach.com ---------------- @VirMach

hostsailor.com--------------- @HostSailor

changeip.com--------------- @changeip

BandwagonHost --- Daniel.

budgetvm ,bandwagonhost , vultr ,digitalocean

on 18th, April, Cloudflexy(Rackhost) contacted him asking if he can promote products to Chinese market from LET. https://imgur.com/a/5LZ5q

It's already 2000+ sales for Cloudflexy. https://imgur.com/a/Ij4l8

He's been asking Cloudflexy to pay his earning. The provider has been putting his request on hold. https://imgur.com/a/FUcFM without paying him in full.

He's been trying to communicate with provider and they just keep delaying the payment. https://imgur.com/a/KKzli

Affiliate Monthly Referrals Report https://imgur.com/a/jv2Ln

https://imgur.com/a/6uGHx

In three months, only less than 1/3 of the earning is paid.

It's really appreciated if anyone can provide any advice for my friend.

Cheers,

Frank

DigitalOcean - DC: UK NY NL SA SG Coupons

Another reason why I love Prometeus: Zero was produced by Italians
Thanked by 1gongyi

Comments

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited October 12

@kyaky , thanks !

in fact , i have been here since 2012 !

主机测评 ,zhujiceping.com, which is the most popular hosting blog in China, to promote your sales in China market for free, please take a look at my site and send me some more details about your company and offers. easy to talk with [email protected] or pm here .

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • ARKARK Member
    edited October 12

Oh Jesus I have heard gongyi and zhujiceping.com

"But I will establish my covenant with you, and you shall come into the ark, you, your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you"

• jarlandjarland Administrator
    edited October 12

I know the struggle. I only pay out PayPal and my stripe isn't even connected to PayPal, and I swear affiliate payout requests only occur right after bills are paid, and when people swear off of using PayPal for a few weeks.

The struggle is real, it's always a perfect storm. I've got a couple of payouts sitting right now, waiting for the account to fill back up during what seems to be a slow month.

Hopefully they're good for it and just like me, not always able to have enough money in the one place that matters for that one thing at the worst time.

Maybe he can join my affiliate program too and help me out so we all get some cash :P

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • EdmondEdmond Member
    edited October 12

I personally question if they're even a legit company at all. Allowing desktop Windows, charging dirt cheap pricing (after the coupons are applied), and lately changing the affiliate terms suddenly for my friend's account, probably applies to everyone:

My guess is that they're just not even making money. Dirt cheap prices that make almost no profit and then refunded orders. Apparently you still earn commissions on canceled orders so they're probably avoiding payments right now. You got a lot of those in that list of affs.

Oh and by the way, the above quote for max payout is $55 right? Well check this out:

According to their aff page, it shows $99 is the minimum payout but in the ticket, it read $55 is max.

You might get the payment if you wait, you might not, who knows. Up to 50% off coupons and 30% commissions doesn't equal they make money off of the services to pay the 6.5k you made so far.

Powered by: Virmach - LEB30 for 30% off! // Gullo's Hosting - NAT VPS for $2/yr!

• gongyi and I have the same surname, tho we never meet in life. We may share the same family tree 500 years ago.

And i am posting this, only to show my support to gongyi. ; D

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • @Edmond said: I personally question if they're even a legit company at all. Allowing desktop Windows, charging dirt cheap pricing (after the coupons are applied), and lately changing the affiliate terms suddenly for my friend's account, probably applies to everyone:

My guess is that they're just not even making money. Dirt cheap prices that make almost no profit and then refunded orders. Apparently you still earn commissions on canceled orders so they're probably avoiding payments right now. You got a lot of those in that list of affs.

Oh and by the way, the above quote for max payout is $55 right? Well check this out:

According to their aff page, it shows $99 is the minimum payout but in the ticket, it read $55 is max.

You might get the payment if you wait, you might not, who knows. Up to 50% off coupons and 30% commissions doesn't equal they make money off of the services to pay the 6.5k you made so far.

i had got some money from some providers as the same 30% commissions in the past.

T here's still confusion about the cloudflexy.

主机测评 ,zhujiceping.com, which is the most popular hosting blog in China, to promote your sales in China market for free, please take a look at my site and send me some more details about your company and offers. easy to talk with [email protected] or pm here .

• @gongyi said:

@Edmond said: I personally question if they're even a legit company at all. Allowing desktop Windows, charging dirt cheap pricing (after the coupons are applied), and lately changing the affiliate terms suddenly for my friend's account, probably applies to everyone:

i had got some money from some providers as the same 30% commissions in the past.

T here's still confusion about the cloudflexy.

The thing is that they're running on tiny profits, so where the heck they going to get the money to pay you? Thin air? Which providers gave you 30% and how much did they charge the customers for the services?

Powered by: Virmach - LEB30 for 30% off! // Gullo's Hosting - NAT VPS for $2/yr!

• Here is the cancer of the aff. blogs.

• kyakykyaky Member

@jarland said: I know the struggle. I only pay out PayPal and my stripe isn't even connected to PayPal, and I swear affiliate payout requests only occur right after bills are paid, and when people swear off of using PayPal for a few weeks.

The struggle is real, it's always a perfect storm. I've got a couple of payouts sitting right now, waiting for the account to fill back up during what seems to be a slow month.

Hopefully they're good for it and just like me, not always able to have enough money in the one place that matters for that one thing at the worst time.

Maybe he can join my affiliate program too and help me out so we all get some cash :P

The aff percentage is not that a big issue. The problem is if a provider actually pays. It's seen many providers in LEB appear and disappear after a few months which is a usual thing.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Provider

Wow, thats some impressive sales you have been doing!

Lets wait for a reply from @racksx though you provided enough proof.

Current Offer: Panama VPS | Japan VPS (SoftBank DC, Tokyo) | India VPS (Mumbai DC) VPSBit.com - Lithuania & HK VPS | 2Sync.co - Multi-location VPS | ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in Exotic Locations!

• @kyaky said:

@jarland said: I know the struggle. I only pay out PayPal and my stripe isn't even connected to PayPal, and I swear affiliate payout requests only occur right after bills are paid, and when people swear off of using PayPal for a few weeks.

The aff percentage is not that a big issue. The problem is if a provider actually pays. It's seen many providers in LEB appear and disappear after a few months which is a usual thing.

Well hardware isn't exactly cheap, is it? Say the 512MB OVZ plan, add the 35% off coupon, makes it $7.15/year. Take commissions out, and they're left with $5/year to cover hosting costs. That's not a lot to pay for hardware and stuff you know?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

@Edmond said: Well hardware isn't exactly cheap, is it? Say the 512MB OVZ plan, add the 35% off coupon, makes it $7.15/year. Take commissions out, and they're left with $5/year to cover hosting costs. That's not a lot to pay for hardware and stuff you know?

LOL.

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with owners these days.

That's some common core math right there.

Francisco

BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
    Thanked by 1Aluminat
  • @PieNotEvenEaten said: Here is the cancer of the aff. blogs.

That doesnt mean providers are allowed to not keep their promises though.

Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has its own /8.

• XIAOSpider97XIAOSpider97 Member, Provider

Waiting for those providers to show their proof.

Pump Cloud (Pump, Inc.) [AS49559] VPS/Dedis in:
    Los Angeles, Beauharnois, Strasbourg, Warsaw, Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Macau.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Provider

That's a shame.

How come affiliate marketers outside of China that generate such numbers don't exist :(

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

@AnthonySmith said: That's a shame.

How come affiliate marketers outside of China that generate such numbers don't exist :(

You missed the part where the host is selling a 512MB OVZ for < $5/year or less.

If you do that, with a V4, you too will be moobs deep in tickets and going to the store to buy yourself a rope.

Francisco

BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
    Thanked by 1hostdare

Francisco said: You missed the part where the host is selling a 512MB OVZ for < $5/year or less.

If you do that, with a V4, you too will be moobs deep in tickets and going to the store to buy yourself a rope.

Francisco

LOL ok fair one.

• @Francisco said:

@AnthonySmith said: That's a shame.

You missed the part where the host is selling a 512MB OVZ for < $5/year or less.

Francisco

No need, you can save a buck and re-use a network cable:

Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has its own /8.

haha, I don't think a network cable would hold me, probably made in china haha.

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Provider

I feel sorry for you mate, i hope your problem get solved soon, and we were happy doing business with you

HostSailor - High Quality & Affordable VPS Hosting
    Dedicated Servers - VPS Hosting - SSL Certificates - Domain Names

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • Feel sorry to see this kind of mess happened to my partner @gonyi, we've been doing business together for a while. He is trusty and reliable. We got your back, brah

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • Sounds like the provider bit off more than he can chew. Didnt do enough calculations to ensure he had cash to pay people. If you note the rounded, odd payments to the aff suggests he was waiting for renewals to pay out.

Security Consultant

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited October 12

@eastonch said: Sounds like the provider bit off more than he can chew. Didnt do enough calculations to ensure he had cash to pay people. If you note the rounded, odd payments to the aff suggests he was waiting for renewals to pay out.

can i get the money ?

gongyi said: can i get the money ?

I suggest you ask the provider for a payment plan, they may not have the money right now to spare, no point in demanding it, they will just shut you out.

Maybe suggest they pay you over 3 months.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • jarlandjarland Administrator
    edited October 12

@gongyi said: can i get the money ?

Push mxroute and if I can't pay you quickly, I'll tell you why and I'll make sure you get every dime. Everyone hits less preferred situations, no one likes it, but you should only be hyping a product from someone you know values their word and will make sure it's always made right.

Yeah, I'm going there. I'm asking you to hype something different, help me grow so I can pay for help in support, and I'll keep money flowing to you. Mutual success. I do 25% referral, willing to negotiate.

I has no shame.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Raise your hand if you ever heard of cloudflexy before this thread.

I was going to tweet a link to this thread at them...but they don't have twitter and their web site just has a placeholder for the twitter link.

Their site also says they're owned by rack.sx. They also don't have twitter and their web site just has a placeholder for the twitter link.

I think the core problem here is the companies you've agreed to promote. Or possibly the market you're promoting into...Chinese customers generate a lot of the complaints here so more marginal hosts may struggle with their chargeback mania.

People who promote obviously sketchy or poorly-run hosts and then don't get paid...I'm having a hard time getting very sympathetic...

My Advice: VPS Advice

For LET support, please click here.

• MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited October 12

raindog308 said: Raise your hand if you ever heard of cloudflexy before this thread.

I was going to tweet a link to this thread at them...but they don't have twitter and their web site just has a placeholder for the twitter link.

https://twitter.com/TheRackSx

Back in 2016 I wanted to give them a try. Their poorly designed website pushed me back, especially the logo. It felt really off and out of place. Just look at their twitter, lol. I eventually ended up going with wishosting. Now it's safe to say that I made a good decision.

How this could work out?

Cloud X - Ready now 10GB RAM for $9.99 per month, visit https://goo.gl/F1Y0Gi

IIRC they rebranded to Cloudflexy this year. They completely abandoned their previous brand (shutting down the website, abandoning social media etc). Unfortunately there is no cloudflexy website in wayback machine, so you can't see how it was looking back then, but it was basically a one page placeholder. Now, it has at least some pages, but everything seems off as it has been with rackhost.co.

Ultra Affordable VPSs - if you can find cheaper ones let me know! No downtime for nearly two years! | 6GB KVM VPS for $5,99/mo!
    Hybrid Servers - create customizable VPSs on dedicated node managed by wishosting.com | 1TB KVM Storage VPS for $14,99/qt!

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

Their website is indeed kind of mess.

On their defence , as a costumer , I don't really have any complaints for that spec/price ratio , i have 2 VPS on them for couple months , and works fine , through I indeed feel heavy oversold problem.

https://vps.group Chinese affiliate blog , accepting offers.

netcup 5 euro coupon: 36nc15115779641 , 36nc15115779645 , 36nc15115779646

CyberPanel Chinese 中文 community

• raindog308 said: Raise your hand if you ever heard of cloudflexy before this thread.

Their site also says they're owned by rack.sx. They also don't have twitter and their web site just has a placeholder for the twitter link.

I think the core problem here is the companies you've agreed to promote. Or possibly the market you're promoting into...Chinese customers generate a lot of the complaints here so more marginal hosts may struggle with their chargeback mania.

People who promote obviously sketchy or poorly-run hosts and then don't get paid...I'm having a hard time getting very sympathetic...

I will say the following:
    - I believe it is a one man show run by the guy who has an account here, Costin
    - I tried his services in an older iteration of his company (racksx) and it was a bit shakey, with node issues and eventually he couldn't even offer the service that was sold any longer
    - I hoped he had improved things, and he very well may have as far as customer satisfaction with the product, however, he used to send me a lot of spam and it sounds like he may not have enough business again if he is having issues paying out affiliate money

Lastly, not as a slight to the guy, but as a reminder to my self that I saw issues down the line with this group, I will include this as a reference to the above comments:

My services with him were never anything to write home about but when they worked, were not awful. The reason I stopped doing business with him is because he couldn't keep nodes online and kept having issues with abusive users. Hopefully he has learned to better manage a node by now... one would hope.

I don't know that I would suggest their services but of course I haven't tried them in quite a while so my opinion wouldn't be worth much.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Have an Allwinner H3 device? Want Android? Check out H3Droid! | Lichee Pi Zero - The 6$ SBC
    18+ Years IT Experience in Linux/Windows Hosting and Administration

• My Advice: VPS Advice

For LET support, please click here.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@raindog308 said: Raise your hand if you ever heard of cloudflexy before this thread.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/119282/cloudflexy-good

Netcup DE KVM: 1vC 1GB - 18,88€ or 2 Core 3GB 240GB - 54,88€ yearly /w 5€ off: 36nc15125155660 - 36nc15125155667
    UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/NL/DE, BLACK FRIDAY: 1GB 20€ or 2GB 40€ yearly or cheap 750G / 2TB storage offers

• MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

Wow impressive number of signups. You run a huge blog there. Thing is, its all cheap and chinese customers, generally, hit the open dispute button at PayPal before even contacting the host. Its not easy to deal with such market.

MXroute.io - SMTP Relay Service, Powered by MailChannels, fully automated, introductory offer!

FiberFy - Providing High-End, Reliable Dedicated Servers in Dallas, TX, delivered in less than an hour!

Thanked by 1racksx
  • Im sure many providers want that blog nuked

grape

Thanked by 1hzr
  • quickquick Member

Call for a chargeback to your fellas, I mean it is nothing new to them.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • Maybe they have not expected this amount of referral and they expected some order at regular price for compensate referral. What seem impossible if 95 % (idk) of their customer are from referral.

Thanked by 1racksx
  • kyakykyaky Member
    edited October 13

@raindog308 said: Raise your hand if you ever heard of cloudflexy before this thread.

It doesn't really matter if a particular market generates complaints. The company asked @gongyi to promote products. By default, they should know already the the market may have more problems than others. I don't think chargeback these days is the biggest issue. As you might not know, paypal refuses customers' chargeback on virtual products a lot especially for the customers in Asia. It's nothing racist just a common scenario.

@gongyi doesn't only promote products on his blog but also promote them on different internal community groups and forums. His blog is just a link gateway. when customers want to buy, he sends link to the customers.

You have no idea in some ways, what the CN government is doing. anything products related to VPS/VPS that is not from China is defined illegal. Any of these activities can lead to criminal charge. Already people who wrote proxy scripts in China were charged with "Crime of public information security". All I can say is @gongyi is not only doing this for affiliate money. That's why I always want to help him.

Of coz, @gongyi needs to learn to do more background research on providers rather just their VPS performance.

• @kyaky said:

It doesn't really matter if a particular market generates complaints. The company asked @gongyi to promote products. By default, they should know already the the market may have more problems than others. I don't think chargeback these days is the biggest issue. As you might not know, paypal refuses customers' chargeback on virtual products a lot especially for the customers in Asia. It's nothing racist just a common scenario.

@gongyi doesn't only promote products on his blog but also promote them on different internal community groups and forums. His blog is just a link gateway. when customers want to buy, he sends link to the customers.

You have no idea in some ways, what the CN government is doing. anything products related to VPS/VPS that is not from China is defined illegal. Any of these activities can lead to criminal charge. Already people who wrote proxy scripts in China were charged with "Crime of public information security". All I can say is @gongyi is not only doing this for affiliate money. That's why I always want to help him.

Of coz, @gongyi needs to learn to do more background research on providers rather just their VPS performance.

I really appreciate your help.

• @gongyi Oh btw:

So you might not get the full amount since you got a lot of canceled orders.... Just something you need to be aware...