Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aff earning collection advice. Reputation on Cloudflexy(Rackhost.co ; Dedicenter)?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Aff earning collection advice. Reputation on Cloudflexy(Rackhost.co ; Dedicenter)?

kyakykyaky Member
edited October 2017 in Reviews

Hi community,

I'm writing this thread for my friend @gongyi who is running zhujiceping.com, one of the top 10 VPS marketing websites in China. He cannot explain this well in English. I'm here to help him.

He's been introducing products for providers LEB community to the Chinese marketing since 2014. He's done lots of sales for many awesome providers such as:

hostus.us ---- @AlexanderM

hostsolutions.ro ------@cociu

hostodo.com ------------ @Hassan

hostdare.com ------------ @hostdare

buyvm.net -------------@Francisco

rectified.net -------- @rectified

virmach.com ---------------- @VirMach

hostsailor.com--------------- @HostSailor

changeip.com--------------- @changeip

BandwagonHost --- Daniel.

budgetvm ,bandwagonhost , vultr ,digitalocean

on 18th, April, Cloudflexy(Rackhost) contacted him asking if he can promote products to Chinese market from LET. https://imgur.com/a/5LZ5q

It's already 2000+ sales for Cloudflexy. https://imgur.com/a/Ij4l8

He's been asking Cloudflexy to pay his earning. The provider has been putting his request on hold.
https://imgur.com/a/FUcFM without paying him in full.

He's been trying to communicate with provider and they just keep delaying the payment. https://imgur.com/a/KKzli

Affiliate Monthly Referrals Report
https://imgur.com/a/jv2Ln

https://imgur.com/a/6uGHx

In three months, only less than 1/3 of the earning is paid.

It's really appreciated if anyone can provide any advice for my friend.

Cheers,

Frank

Thanked by 1gongyi

Comments

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited October 2017

@kyaky , thanks !

in fact , i have been here since 2012 !

Thanked by 2Cloudcone feezioxiii
  • ARKARK Member
    edited October 2017

Oh Jesus
    I have heard gongyi and zhujiceping.com

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2017

I know the struggle. I only pay out PayPal and my stripe isn't even connected to PayPal, and I swear affiliate payout requests only occur right after bills are paid, and when people swear off of using PayPal for a few weeks.

The struggle is real, it's always a perfect storm. I've got a couple of payouts sitting right now, waiting for the account to fill back up during what seems to be a slow month.

Hopefully they're good for it and just like me, not always able to have enough money in the one place that matters for that one thing at the worst time.

Maybe he can join my affiliate program too and help me out so we all get some cash :P

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • EdmondEdmond Member
    edited October 2017

I personally question if they're even a legit company at all. Allowing desktop Windows, charging dirt cheap pricing (after the coupons are applied), and lately changing the affiliate terms suddenly for my friend's account, probably applies to everyone:

My guess is that they're just not even making money. Dirt cheap prices that make almost no profit and then refunded orders. Apparently you still earn commissions on canceled orders so they're probably avoiding payments right now. You got a lot of those in that list of affs.

Oh and by the way, the above quote for max payout is $55 right? Well check this out:

According to their aff page, it shows $99 is the minimum payout but in the ticket, it read $55 is max.

You might get the payment if you wait, you might not, who knows. Up to 50% off coupons and 30% commissions doesn't equal they make money off of the services to pay the 6.5k you made so far.

• gongyi and I have the same surname, tho we never meet in life.
    We may share the same family tree 500 years ago.

And i am posting this, only to show my support to gongyi. ; D

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • @Edmond said:
    I personally question if they're even a legit company at all. Allowing desktop Windows, charging dirt cheap pricing (after the coupons are applied), and lately changing the affiliate terms suddenly for my friend's account, probably applies to everyone:

My guess is that they're just not even making money. Dirt cheap prices that make almost no profit and then refunded orders. Apparently you still earn commissions on canceled orders so they're probably avoiding payments right now. You got a lot of those in that list of affs.

Oh and by the way, the above quote for max payout is $55 right? Well check this out:

According to their aff page, it shows $99 is the minimum payout but in the ticket, it read $55 is max.

You might get the payment if you wait, you might not, who knows. Up to 50% off coupons and 30% commissions doesn't equal they make money off of the services to pay the 6.5k you made so far.

i had got some money from some providers as the same 30% commissions in the past.

T here's still confusion about the cloudflexy.

• @gongyi said:

@Edmond said:

i had got some money from some providers as the same 30% commissions in the past.

T here's still confusion about the cloudflexy.

The thing is that they're running on tiny profits, so where the heck they going to get the money to pay you? Thin air? Which providers gave you 30% and how much did they charge the customers for the services?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Here is the cancer of the aff. blogs.

• @jarland said:
    I know the struggle. I only pay out PayPal and my stripe isn't even connected to PayPal, and I swear affiliate payout requests only occur right after bills are paid, and when people swear off of using PayPal for a few weeks.

The struggle is real, it's always a perfect storm. I've got a couple of payouts sitting right now, waiting for the account to fill back up during what seems to be a slow month.

Hopefully they're good for it and just like me, not always able to have enough money in the one place that matters for that one thing at the worst time.

Maybe he can join my affiliate program too and help me out so we all get some cash :P

The aff percentage is not that a big issue. The problem is if a provider actually pays. It's seen many providers in LEB appear and disappear after a few months which is a usual thing.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Wow, thats some impressive sales you have been doing!

Lets wait for a reply from @racksx though you provided enough proof.

• @kyaky said:

@jarland said:

The aff percentage is not that a big issue. The problem is if a provider actually pays. It's seen many providers in LEB appear and disappear after a few months which is a usual thing.

Well hardware isn't exactly cheap, is it? Say the 512MB OVZ plan, add the 35% off coupon, makes it $7.15/year. Take commissions out, and they're left with $5/year to cover hosting costs. That's not a lot to pay for hardware and stuff you know?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Edmond said:
    Well hardware isn't exactly cheap, is it? Say the 512MB OVZ plan, add the 35% off coupon, makes it $7.15/year. Take commissions out, and they're left with $5/year to cover hosting costs. That's not a lot to pay for hardware and stuff you know?

LOL.

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with owners these days.

That's some common core math right there.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Aluminat
  • WSSWSS Member

duck dicks.

Thanked by 1quick
  • @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Here is the cancer of the aff. blogs.

That doesnt mean providers are allowed to not keep their promises though.

• Waiting for those providers to show their proof.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

That's a shame.

How come affiliate marketers outside of China that generate such numbers don't exist :(

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:
    That's a shame.

How come affiliate marketers outside of China that generate such numbers don't exist :(

You missed the part where the host is selling a 512MB OVZ for < $5/year or less.

If you do that, with a V4, you too will be moobs deep in tickets and going to the store to buy yourself a rope.

Francisco

Thanked by 1hostdare

Francisco said: You missed the part where the host is selling a 512MB OVZ for < $5/year or less.

If you do that, with a V4, you too will be moobs deep in tickets and going to the store to buy yourself a rope.

Francisco

LOL ok fair one.

• @Francisco said:

@AnthonySmith said:
    That's a shame.

You missed the part where the host is selling a 512MB OVZ for < $5/year or less.

Francisco

No need, you can save a buck and re-use a network cable:

haha, I don't think a network cable would hold me, probably made in china haha.

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

I feel sorry for you mate, i hope your problem get solved soon, and we were happy doing business with you

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • Feel sorry to see this kind of mess happened to my partner @gonyi, we've been doing business together for a while. He is trusty and reliable. We got your back, brah

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • Sounds like the provider bit off more than he can chew. Didnt do enough calculations to ensure he had cash to pay people. If you note the rounded, odd payments to the aff suggests he was waiting for renewals to pay out.

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited October 2017

@eastonch said:
    Sounds like the provider bit off more than he can chew. Didnt do enough calculations to ensure he had cash to pay people. If you note the rounded, odd payments to the aff suggests he was waiting for renewals to pay out.

can i get the money ?

gongyi said: can i get the money ?

I suggest you ask the provider for a payment plan, they may not have the money right now to spare, no point in demanding it, they will just shut you out.

Maybe suggest they pay you over 3 months.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2017

@gongyi said:
    can i get the money ?

Push mxroute and if I can't pay you quickly, I'll tell you why and I'll make sure you get every dime. Everyone hits less preferred situations, no one likes it, but you should only be hyping a product from someone you know values their word and will make sure it's always made right.

Yeah, I'm going there. I'm asking you to hype something different, help me grow so I can pay for help in support, and I'll keep money flowing to you. Mutual success. I do 25% referral, willing to negotiate.

I has no shame.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Raise your hand if you ever heard of cloudflexy before this thread.

I was going to tweet a link to this thread at them...but they don't have twitter and their web site just has a placeholder for the twitter link.

Their site also says they're owned by rack.sx. They also don't have twitter and their web site just has a placeholder for the twitter link.

I think the core problem here is the companies you've agreed to promote. Or possibly the market you're promoting into...Chinese customers generate a lot of the complaints here so more marginal hosts may struggle with their chargeback mania.

People who promote obviously sketchy or poorly-run hosts and then don't get paid...I'm having a hard time getting very sympathetic...

• MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited October 2017

raindog308 said: Raise your hand if you ever heard of cloudflexy before this thread.

I was going to tweet a link to this thread at them...but they don't have twitter and their web site just has a placeholder for the twitter link.

https://twitter.com/TheRackSx

Back in 2016 I wanted to give them a try. Their poorly designed website pushed me back, especially the logo. It felt really off and out of place. Just look at their twitter, lol. I eventually ended up going with wishosting. Now it's safe to say that I made a good decision.

How this could work out?

Cloud X - Ready now 10GB RAM for $9.99 per month, visit https://goo.gl/F1Y0Gi

IIRC they rebranded to Cloudflexy this year. They completely abandoned their previous brand (shutting down the website, abandoning social media etc). Unfortunately there is no cloudflexy website in wayback machine, so you can't see how it was looking back then, but it was basically a one page placeholder. Now, it has at least some pages, but everything seems off as it has been with rackhost.co.

• Their website is indeed kind of mess.

On their defence , as a costumer , I don't really have any complaints for that spec/price ratio , i have 2 VPS on them for couple months , and works fine , through I indeed feel heavy oversold problem.

• raindog308 said: Raise your hand if you ever heard of cloudflexy before this thread.

Their site also says they're owned by rack.sx. They also don't have twitter and their web site just has a placeholder for the twitter link.

I think the core problem here is the companies you've agreed to promote. Or possibly the market you're promoting into...Chinese customers generate a lot of the complaints here so more marginal hosts may struggle with their chargeback mania.

People who promote obviously sketchy or poorly-run hosts and then don't get paid...I'm having a hard time getting very sympathetic...

I will say the following:

• I believe it is a one man show run by the guy who has an account here, Costin
    • I tried his services in an older iteration of his company (racksx) and it was a bit shakey, with node issues and eventually he couldn't even offer the service that was sold any longer
    • I hoped he had improved things, and he very well may have as far as customer satisfaction with the product, however, he used to send me a lot of spam and it sounds like he may not have enough business again if he is having issues paying out affiliate money

Lastly, not as a slight to the guy, but as a reminder to my self that I saw issues down the line with this group, I will include this as a reference to the above comments:

My services with him were never anything to write home about but when they worked, were not awful. The reason I stopped doing business with him is because he couldn't keep nodes online and kept having issues with abusive users. Hopefully he has learned to better manage a node by now... one would hope.

I don't know that I would suggest their services but of course I haven't tried them in quite a while so my opinion wouldn't be worth much.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!