Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need opinion on Quadranet as a provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need opinion on Quadranet as a provider?

TaoronTaoron Member
edited October 2017 in General

I just ordered a server from Quadranet within the last week for a VPS node and it's my first time using them. They service many locations in the US. I currently use them for Los Angeles. Does anyone have experience with them in other locations and how has the service been for you long term?

Quadranet
  1. Would you recommend Quadranet to Others?52 votes
    1. Yes
      69.23%
    2. No
      30.77%

Comments

• You should've asked before ordering. Anyway, they are good. Many providers here use them.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

One word. Excellent.

We moved our LA Cab from Psychz (who were equally good) to Quadranet since we had some specific needs that needed to be fulfilled and I have nothing but good things to say about Dustin and his team.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Never used them, but they do good server p0rn from time to time with quality kit.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

We rent and colo with them and haven’t got a bad word to say.

• BecomeWebHostBecomeWebHost Member
    edited October 2017

@Clouvider said:
    Never used them, but they do good server p0rn from time to time with quality kit.

server p-rn is good or bad for clients?

@BecomeWebHost said:

@Clouvider said:

server p-rn is good or bad for clients?

I'm guessing it depends on the Client.

On a serious note though, it's marketing naturally, but least it shows they have their hands on the recent kit, which is good.

Thanked by 1BecomeWebHost
  • TaoronTaoron Member
    edited October 2017

@Dumbledore said:
    You should've asked before ordering. Anyway, they are good. Many providers here use them.

Thank you kindly for reading my post, I asked if anyone had any experience with other locations outside of LA. Keep reading though, one day you'll get more skill.

• @ServerHand said:

@Dumbledore said:
    You should've asked before ordering. Anyway, they are good. Many providers here use them.

Thank you kindly for reading my post, I asked if anyone had any experience with other locations outside of LA. Keep reading though, one day you'll get more skill.

Tough guy, I see.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:
    Tough guy, I see.

This place sure seems to be full of assholes.

"Hey do something for me."

'What?'

"Aintcha lissenin' fathead? Go fuck yourself! I tell ya, Vinnie, the Bronx is goin' to the dogs!"

• No, it's cool. Welcome to LET where reading is completely optional.

• WSSWSS Member

Reading just slows down posting speed!

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • @ServerHand said:
    No, it's cool. Welcome to LET where reading is completely optional.

Like every forum on the Internet. Welcome to people in general.

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • Isn't that the truth. I'm sorry I came across as an asshole, that wasn't really my intention. It felt like I was being made out to be an idiot for buying a server with a company I've never done business with before. Well, I'm happy with my choice and I just wanted to know the experiences people have had at other locations. Being rude was the last thing I wanted to do.

• WSSWSS Member

I've only had services via subhost at QuadraNet, but they've been quite decent. Most of us are cheapasses here- you might actually get a bit better insight at WHT (I can't believe I typed that, either).

• Is Clouvider cheaper than quadranet?

• @ServerHand said:
    Isn't that the truth. I'm sorry I came across as an asshole, that wasn't really my intention. It felt like I was being made out to be an idiot for buying a server with a company I've never done business with before. Well, I'm happy with my choice and I just wanted to know the experiences people have had at other locations. Being rude was the last thing I wanted to do.

He answered your question perfectly. He stated as a provider they are fine and there was no reason to be an asshole but your response really doesn't surprise me considering what you posted on the LEB IRC a few hours ago.

• @ServerHand said:
    Being rude was the last thing I wanted to do.

Fuck off it wasn’t, you little bullshitter.

@jetchirag said:
    Is Clouvider cheaper than quadranet?

Clouvider is on the wrong side of the pond for this comparison to work ;-)

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • TaoronTaoron Member
    edited October 2017

@Nekki said:

@ServerHand said:
    Being rude was the last thing I wanted to do.

Fuck off it wasn’t, you little bullshitter.

lol ;)

• @Host4Geeks said:
    One word. Excellent.

We moved our LA Cab from Psychz (who were equally good) to Quadranet since we had some specific needs that needed to be fulfilled and I have nothing but good things to say about Dustin and his team.

Good to know. Thinking colo'ing in their Miami location. Did you rack your own cab or let them do it? If the latter, what was the fee, if any.

• Have had a server with them before , stability is good, but their sales is just......

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@Waldo19 said:

@Host4Geeks said:
    One word. Excellent.

Good to know. Thinking colo'ing in their Miami location. Did you rack your own cab or let them do it? If the latter, what was the fee, if any.

Initial racking/wiring is free.

• ServerHand said: I just ordered a server from Quadranet within the last week for a VPS node and it's my first time using them. They service many locations in the US. I currently use them for Los Angeles. Does anyone have experience with them in other locations and how has the service been for you long term?

Hi ServerHand,

Thank You for your business, it's been a pleasure working with you! I am confident that you will be equally satisfied with our other locations as well.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. We look forward to being apart of your continued growth.

Dumbledore said: You should've asked before ordering. Anyway, they are good. Many providers here use them.

Thank you!

Host4Geeks said: One word. Excellent.

Thanks Kushal, we appreciate your trust, loyalty, and business.

Clouvider said: Never used them, but they do good server p0rn from time to time with quality kit.

There's more over at https://instagram.com/quadranetinc :)

VMbox said: We rent and colo with them and haven’t got a bad word to say.

Thank you, we certainly appreciate you being such a pleasure to work with for many years. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity.

Waldo19 said: Good to know. Thinking colo'ing in their Miami location. Did you rack your own cab or let them do it? If the latter, what was the fee, if any.

Good news -- we offer free initial racking and wiring, as @VMbox mentioned :)

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to send me a message.

• @QuadraNet_Adam said:

ServerHand said: I just ordered a server from Quadranet within the last week for a VPS node and it's my first time using them. They service many locations in the US. I currently use them for Los Angeles. Does anyone have experience with them in other locations and how has the service been for you long term?

Hi ServerHand,

Thank You for your business, it's been a pleasure working with you! I am confident that you will be equally satisfied with our other locations as well.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. We look forward to being apart of your continued growth.

Awesome, thank you for providing the server @QuadraNet_Adam, I am very happy with the server in LA and am look forward to doing business with you in other locations as well in the future.

Thanked by 1QuadraNet_Adam
  • ServerHand said: Awesome, thank you for providing the server @QuadraNet_Adam, I am very happy with the server in LA and am look forward to doing business with you in other locations as well in the future.

No worries! If you have Skype, feel free to add me, I'm happy to stay in touch - my ID is QuadraNet.Adam

We have datacenter locations in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago and New Jersey

Thanked by 1Taoron
  • sinsin Member

I've used their Infracloud in Dallas and Miami and I was happy with the network in both locations.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

We have servers in all of their locations except for 2 I believe and I can say that so far they are one of the better data centers we've dealt with. A few minor issues here and there but nothing that would prevent me from recommending them to others. I've had mixed experiences with their InfraCloud in the past, but their colocation is solid. I can't comment on the dedicated server side though.

Thanked by 1Taoron
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@KuJoe said:
    We have servers in all of their locations except for 2 I believe and I can say that so far they are one of the better data centers we've dealt with. A few minor issues here and there but nothing that would prevent me from recommending them to others. I've had mixed experiences with their InfraCloud in the past, but their colocation is solid. I can't comment on the dedicated server side though.

Solid too. Really like to deal with Adam.

Thanked by 1Taoron
  • Have 1 server with them, got deal with @QuadraNet_Adam

Good provider and good deal.

Thanked by 1QuadraNet_Adam