Reseller ovh

Reseller ovh

joaojoao Member

Any reseller ovh ssd cloud We accept bitcoin or perfectmoney?

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

So you're wanting someone to actually buy an SSD Cloud VPS from OVH and resell it to you? It's a risk for whoever does.

ExtraVM - DDoS Protected VPS - US, CA, FR, SNG

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Provider
    edited August 13

If they pay btc, then the risk is minimized. From Financial to just liability :P

• There was indeed a provider on here that was reselling OVH vpsses at a profit. Not sure if they accepted btc though.

Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has its own /8.

• joaojoao Member

MikeA said: So you're wanting someone to actually buy an SSD Cloud VPS from OVH and resell it to you? It's a risk for whoever does.

blah i need out taxes credicard and paypal... btc no have risk. Since I need to register my email and other things in the company that resells

• Basically you want a bithost.io version for OVH right?

• joaojoao Member

@IAlwaysBeCoding said: Basically you want a bithost.io version for OVH right? sure bro.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

Why not take up one of the hosts here that offers Btcoin payments ? OVH ain't special in terms of quality nor locations, I'm sure there are plenty of fish in the low end sea.

Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

• joaojoao Member

@Clouvider said: Why not take up one of the hosts here that offers Btcoin payments ? OVH ain't special in terms of quality nor locations, I'm sure there are plenty of fish in the low end sea. i need gold ddos protection

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

joao said: i need gold ddos protection

if you need 'gold' DDoS protection you should speak with Arbor or A10, that is if you have enough 'gold' for that, starting at just about $100k.

Just go with any serious DDoS protected host here... If lucky your protection will be much better than what OVH provides ;-).

D

Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

• joaojoao Member

@Clouvider said: Just go with any serious DDoS protected host here... If lucky your protection will be much better than what OVH provides ;-).

ovh have price and ddos proctected gold others no have

• MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

@joao said:

@Clouvider said: Just go with any serious DDoS protected host here... If lucky your protection will be much better than what OVH provides ;-).

ovh have price and ddos proctected gold others no have

If you're fine with not using their actual cloud VPS but want a VPS on their network look at my site.

ExtraVM - DDoS Protected VPS - US, CA, FR, SNG

• cwebmecwebme Member

why ovh? Ovh is devil :D

what you need? there is a lot of company who accept bitcoin and sell better solution