Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Reseller ovh

Reseller ovh

joaojoao Member

Any reseller ovh ssd cloud We accept bitcoin or perfectmoney?

Comments

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

    So you're wanting someone to actually buy an SSD Cloud VPS from OVH and resell it to you? It's a risk for whoever does.

    ExtraVM - DDoS Protected VPS - US, CA, FR, SNG

  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Provider
    edited August 13

    If they pay btc, then the risk is minimized. From Financial to just liability :P

  • There was indeed a provider on here that was reselling OVH vpsses at a profit. Not sure if they accepted btc though.

    Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has its own /8.

  • joaojoao Member

    MikeA said: So you're wanting someone to actually buy an SSD Cloud VPS from OVH and resell it to you? It's a risk for whoever does.

    blah i need out taxes credicard and paypal... btc no have risk. Since I need to register my email and other things in the company that resells

  • Basically you want a bithost.io version for OVH right?

  • joaojoao Member

    @IAlwaysBeCoding said: Basically you want a bithost.io version for OVH right? sure bro.

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    Why not take up one of the hosts here that offers Btcoin payments ? OVH ain't special in terms of quality nor locations, I'm sure there are plenty of fish in the low end sea.

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

  • joaojoao Member

    @Clouvider said: Why not take up one of the hosts here that offers Btcoin payments ? OVH ain't special in terms of quality nor locations, I'm sure there are plenty of fish in the low end sea. i need gold ddos protection

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    joao said: i need gold ddos protection

    if you need 'gold' DDoS protection you should speak with Arbor or A10, that is if you have enough 'gold' for that, starting at just about $100k.

    Just go with any serious DDoS protected host here... If lucky your protection will be much better than what OVH provides ;-).

    D

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

  • joaojoao Member

    @Clouvider said: Just go with any serious DDoS protected host here... If lucky your protection will be much better than what OVH provides ;-).

    ovh have price and ddos proctected gold others no have

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

    @joao said:

    @Clouvider said: Just go with any serious DDoS protected host here... If lucky your protection will be much better than what OVH provides ;-).

    ovh have price and ddos proctected gold others no have

    If you're fine with not using their actual cloud VPS but want a VPS on their network look at my site.

    ExtraVM - DDoS Protected VPS - US, CA, FR, SNG

  • cwebmecwebme Member

    why ovh? Ovh is devil :D

    what you need? there is a lot of company who accept bitcoin and sell better solution

  • joaojoao Member

    @cwebme said: why ovh? Ovh is devil :D

    what you need? there is a lot of company who accept bitcoin and sell better solution

    send-me

  • ethancedrikethancedrik Member
    edited August 22

    https://extravm.com/kvmvps.html

    https://billing.c38.co/cart.php?gid=3

    KVM VPSs on OVH's network with dedicated IPs and either Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS game, avalible in France, North America (BHS Montreal, CA), or Asia-Pacific

Sign In or Register to comment.