Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller ovh
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller ovh

Any reseller ovh ssd cloud
We accept bitcoin or perfectmoney?

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

So you're wanting someone to actually buy an SSD Cloud VPS from OVH and resell it to you? It's a risk for whoever does.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

If they pay btc, then the risk is minimized. From Financial to just liability :P

• There was indeed a provider on here that was reselling OVH vpsses at a profit. Not sure if they accepted btc though.

• joaojoao Member

MikeA said: So you're wanting someone to actually buy an SSD Cloud VPS from OVH and resell it to you? It's a risk for whoever does.

blah i need out taxes credicard and paypal... btc no have risk. Since I need to register my email and other things in the company that resells

• Basically you want a bithost.io version for OVH right?

• joaojoao Member

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    Basically you want a bithost.io version for OVH right?

sure bro.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Why not take up one of the hosts here that offers Btcoin payments ? OVH ain't special in terms of quality nor locations, I'm sure there are plenty of fish in the low end sea.

• joaojoao Member

@Clouvider said:
    Why not take up one of the hosts here that offers Btcoin payments ? OVH ain't special in terms of quality nor locations, I'm sure there are plenty of fish in the low end sea.

i need gold ddos protection

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

joao said: i need gold ddos protection

if you need 'gold' DDoS protection you should speak with Arbor or A10, that is if you have enough 'gold' for that, starting at just about $100k.

Just go with any serious DDoS protected host here... If lucky your protection will be much better than what OVH provides ;-).

D

• joaojoao Member

@Clouvider said:
    Just go with any serious DDoS protected host here... If lucky your protection will be much better than what OVH provides ;-).

ovh have price and ddos proctected gold others no have

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@joao said:

@Clouvider said:

ovh have price and ddos proctected gold others no have

If you're fine with not using their actual cloud VPS but want a VPS on their network look at my site.

• why ovh? Ovh is devil :D

what you need? there is a lot of company who accept bitcoin and sell better solution

• joaojoao Member

@cwebme said:
    why ovh? Ovh is devil :D

what you need? there is a lot of company who accept bitcoin and sell better solution

send-me

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited August 2017

https://extravm.com/kvmvps.html

https://billing.c38.co/cart.php?gid=3

KVM VPSs on OVH's network with dedicated IPs and either Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS game, avalible in France, North America (BHS Montreal, CA), or Asia-Pacific