What do you use to handling automated backup of multiple servers?
Currently my backup solution is rsnapshot. Rsnapshot has served my purpose well, but it have not been updated for some time, so I'm looking for another solution to replace it.
- Incremental/delta snapshot backup is required.
- Dedup is optional but nice to have.
- All of my servers are Linux, and I will not be having windows servers, so there's no need to worry about that.
- Will be nice to have a centralized web control/status panel.
- Looking for more of a free/open source solution, though I might consider commercialized if it isn't too expensive.
Recommendations are appreciated, thanks! For peeps using bareos, how is it?
BunnyCDN $0.01/GB (AFF)
SSDNodes KVM 16GB Ram 80GB SSD 8TB Bandwidth $120/Year (AFF) PS: Price varies day to day, but the lowest price for 16GB is $120