Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Clickcloudit.com - SSD/NVME/DDOS Protected, Starting @ $0.004/h Or $2.88/m [CA][FR]
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Clickcloudit.com - SSD/NVME/DDOS Protected, Starting @ $0.004/h Or $2.88/m [CA][FR]

clickclouditclickcloudit Member, Provider

Clickcloudit.com a Space Tech, inc Company.
Please check out our FAQ page for a more complete information about us: FAQ
The following plans are available including windows (plan 3 and up) at no extra charge.
We developed our very own full fledged cloud infrastructure designed with you in mind!

Key Advantages:

Hourly Billing
Deploy in seconds, online 24/7
Automatic Backups
Snapshots
User Friendly Control Panel
100% SSD/NVME
Cloudlet live stats
Free Windows 2012/2016 on plans 3 and up
100% KVM

Cloudlet 1

  • 1 CPU Core
  • 20GB - SSD DISK
  • 1TB - DATA TRANSFER
  • 786MB / RAM
  • Price - $0.004/h or $2.88/m
    Order Now

Cloudlet 2

  • 1 CPU Core
  • 30GB - SSD DISK
  • 2TB - DATA TRANSFER
  • 1GB / RAM
  • Price - $0.006/h or $4.32/m
    Order Now

We accept Credit Cards, Paypal, Bitcoin and Ethereum through CoinBase

Coupon Code: During setup of your billing please use code: LET1. Add $10 and get $10 on us!

Speed Test

General Terms and Conditions

Pricing and billing FAQ

Privacy FAQ

Any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask me here, pm, contact, or open a support ticket in our portal.

Comments

  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2017

    Thanks for the super high quality thread. I love the formatting. I also love the company of whom you took inspiration rather than your company. @jarland +1!

    EDIT: I found a bug. I COULD practice responsible disclosure, or be known as the biggest a*shole here. I'll send it to support.

    EDIT 2: Looks like you're one away from 100 droplets (cough) I mean Cloudlets!

  • MaherMaher Member

    @doghouch said:
    Thanks for the super high quality thread. I love the formatting. I also love the company of whom you took inspiration rather than your company. @jarland +1!

    EDIT: I found a bug. I COULD practice responsible disclosure, or be known as the biggest a*shole here. I'll send it to support.

    EDIT 2: Looks like you're one away from 100 droplets (cough) I mean Cloudlets!

    Also for the Globe's image, France exists in Europe not Africa lol

  • clickclouditclickcloudit Member, Provider

    @doghouch said:
    Thanks for the super high quality thread. I love the formatting. I also love the company of whom you took inspiration rather than your company. @jarland +1!

    EDIT: I found a bug. I COULD practice responsible disclosure, or be known as the biggest a*shole here. I'll send it to support.

    EDIT 2: Looks like you're one away from 100 droplets (cough) I mean Cloudlets!

    Thank you for the compliments. Why even try to open a business, if you can't compete with Vultr or DO?

    You can send the bug privately to me. But that is up to you.

  • clickclouditclickcloudit Member, Provider

    @Maher said:

    @doghouch said:
    Thanks for the super high quality thread. I love the formatting. I also love the company of whom you took inspiration rather than your company. @jarland +1!

    EDIT: I found a bug. I COULD practice responsible disclosure, or be known as the biggest a*shole here. I'll send it to support.

    EDIT 2: Looks like you're one away from 100 droplets (cough) I mean Cloudlets!

    Also for the Globe's image, France exists in Europe not Africa lol

    Are you here promoting your company in your signature? because that's what it looks like, why not PM that ? BTW

    i see how it works here. You are probably @Rocketrix with a fake account. BTW how is @rocketrix a provider? domain says LLC but he promotes rocketrix inc?

    Be careful out there users.

  • @clickcloudit I couldn't find your support email :(

    Can I just PM it here?

  • MaherMaher Member

    @clickcloudit said:

    @Maher said:

    @doghouch said:
    Thanks for the super high quality thread. I love the formatting. I also love the company of whom you took inspiration rather than your company. @jarland +1!

    EDIT: I found a bug. I COULD practice responsible disclosure, or be known as the biggest a*shole here. I'll send it to support.

    EDIT 2: Looks like you're one away from 100 droplets (cough) I mean Cloudlets!

    Also for the Globe's image, France exists in Europe not Africa lol

    Are you here promoting your company in your signature? because that's what it looks like, why not PM that ? BTW

    i see how it works here. You are probably @Rocketrix with a fake account. BTW how is @rocketrix a provider? domain says LLC but he promotes rocketrix inc?

    Be careful out there users.

    Im no more affiliated with this company, I just didnt update my signature how about you go on your website and fix the silly/stupid mistake I stated Instead of moaning about a signature

  • clickclouditclickcloudit Member, Provider
    edited July 2017

    Updated OFFER for 4th of JULY add $20 get $20 on US, use promo code: LET2

    New Disk speed test:

    hdparm -Tt /dev/sda

    /dev/sda:
    Timing cached reads: 22876 MB in 2.00 seconds = 11458.67 MB/sec

    Timing buffered disk reads: 4826 MB in 3.00 seconds = 1608.10 MB/sec

  • serampanganserampangan Member
    edited July 2017

    clickcloudit said: Updated OFFER for 4th of JULY add $20 get $20 on US, use promo code: LET2<

    About Six hours ago sign up using promo LET2 using my paypal, but the the $20 not credited to my account. I also made a ticket support. Please take a look

    Vultr/DO alternatives, Chicago, London, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Singapore, World's fastest cloud servers. Go beyond SSD VPS performance with 100,000 IOPS, get $25 for free after deposit $10, grab these deal fast before too late >> https://goo.gl/mhiaQq

  • clickclouditclickcloudit Member, Provider

    @serampangan said:

    clickcloudit said: Updated OFFER for 4th of JULY add $20 get $20 on US, use promo code: LET2<

    About Six hours ago sign up using promo LET2 using my paypal, but the the $20 not credited to my account. I also made a ticket support. Please take a look

    We replied to your ticket.

    Thanks

Sign In or Register to comment.