Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clickcloudit.com - SSD/NVME/DDOS Protected, Starting @ $0.004/h Or $2.88/m [CA][FR]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Clickcloudit.com - SSD/NVME/DDOS Protected, Starting @ $0.004/h Or $2.88/m [CA][FR]

Clickcloudit.com a Space Tech, inc Company.
Please check out our FAQ page for a more complete information about us: FAQ
The following plans are available including windows (plan 3 and up) at no extra charge.
We developed our very own full fledged cloud infrastructure designed with you in mind!

Key Advantages:

Hourly Billing
Deploy in seconds, online 24/7
Automatic Backups
Snapshots
User Friendly Control Panel
100% SSD/NVME
Cloudlet live stats
Free Windows 2012/2016 on plans 3 and up
100% KVM

Cloudlet 1

• 1 CPU Core
  • 20GB - SSD DISK
  • 1TB - DATA TRANSFER
  • 786MB / RAM
  • Price - $0.004/h or $2.88/m
    Order Now

Cloudlet 2

• 1 CPU Core
  • 30GB - SSD DISK
  • 2TB - DATA TRANSFER
  • 1GB / RAM
  • Price - $0.006/h or $4.32/m
    Order Now

We accept Credit Cards, Paypal, Bitcoin and Ethereum through CoinBase

Coupon Code: During setup of your billing please use code: LET1. Add $10 and get $10 on us!

Speed Test

General Terms and Conditions

Pricing and billing FAQ

Privacy FAQ

Any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask me here, pm, contact, or open a support ticket in our portal.

Comments

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2017

Thanks for the super high quality thread. I love the formatting. I also love the company of whom you took inspiration rather than your company. @jarland +1!

EDIT: I found a bug. I COULD practice responsible disclosure, or be known as the biggest a*shole here. I'll send it to support.

EDIT 2: Looks like you're one away from 100 droplets (cough) I mean Cloudlets!

• MaherMaher Member

@doghouch said:
    Thanks for the super high quality thread. I love the formatting. I also love the company of whom you took inspiration rather than your company. @jarland +1!

EDIT: I found a bug. I COULD practice responsible disclosure, or be known as the biggest a*shole here. I'll send it to support.

Also for the Globe's image, France exists in Europe not Africa lol

• @doghouch said:

Thank you for the compliments. Why even try to open a business, if you can't compete with Vultr or DO?

You can send the bug privately to me. But that is up to you.

• @Maher said:

@doghouch said:

Are you here promoting your company in your signature? because that's what it looks like, why not PM that ? BTW

i see how it works here. You are probably @Rocketrix with a fake account. BTW how is @rocketrix a provider? domain says LLC but he promotes rocketrix inc?

Be careful out there users.

• @clickcloudit I couldn't find your support email :(

Can I just PM it here?

• MaherMaher Member

@clickcloudit said:

@Maher said:

@doghouch said:

Are you here promoting your company in your signature? because that's what it looks like, why not PM that ? BTW

i see how it works here. You are probably @Rocketrix with a fake account. BTW how is @rocketrix a provider? domain says LLC but he promotes rocketrix inc?

Be careful out there users.

Im no more affiliated with this company, I just didnt update my signature how about you go on your website and fix the silly/stupid mistake I stated Instead of moaning about a signature

• clickclouditclickcloudit Member
    edited July 2017

Updated OFFER for 4th of JULY add $20 get $20 on US, use promo code: LET2

New Disk speed test:

hdparm -Tt /dev/sda

/dev/sda:
    Timing cached reads: 22876 MB in 2.00 seconds = 11458.67 MB/sec

Timing buffered disk reads: 4826 MB in 3.00 seconds = 1608.10 MB/sec

• serampanganserampangan Member
    edited July 2017

clickcloudit said: Updated OFFER for 4th of JULY add $20 get $20 on US, use promo code: LET2<

About Six hours ago sign up using promo LET2 using my paypal, but the the $20 not credited to my account. I also made a ticket support. Please take a look

• @serampangan said:

clickcloudit said: Updated OFFER for 4th of JULY add $20 get $20 on US, use promo code: LET2<

About Six hours ago sign up using promo LET2 using my paypal, but the the $20 not credited to my account. I also made a ticket support. Please take a look

We replied to your ticket.

Thanks