Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thanks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

thanks

ciscoitciscoit Member
edited June 2017 in General

Thanks

Comments

• bersybersy Member

flagged

Thanked by 1ciscoit
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

FAIL

PLEASE READ RULES

PLEASE BE FIX BEFORE BAN HAMMER

FORGIVENESS MUST BE BEGGED.

Thanked by 1ciscoit
  • Hi How can I post ?

• edited June 2017

@ciscoit said:
    Hi How can I post ?

By reading the forum rules, which of course I expect you read when signing up. https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91406/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk if you need, but that's at the top of the home page, so I have no idea how you didn't see that.

If you can't read some basic rules, why should anyone here trust being in a contract with you & paying for you to host a server for them?

Edit: if ciscoit.com is your site, just to let you know, VirginMedia is blocking it as their 'virus safe' feature believes it is unsafe.

How do you expect sales when you are unable to list how to order; the price of the server, and the server location? To be honest, that wouldn't have been needed as the specs match exactly the i7-2600 offer at https://www.nocix.net/dedicated/ , so I imagine you were just reselling at profit from them.

Thanked by 1ciscoit
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

CiscoIT

Really.. Cisco?

Thanked by 1ciscoit
  • Its CiscoIT Only Not CISCO

Thanks

• @ciscoit said:
    Its CiscoIT Only Not CISCO

Thanks

Not totally sure on the laws regarding this, but are you sure you have legal permission to basically rip off another large companies name by adding just 2 letters to the end of it?

Thanked by 1ciscoit
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ciscoit said:
    Hi How can I post ?

Hi and welcome to LowEndTalk! I'm happy to assist you.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact @Nekki.

• Thanks for your information. I start business 3 years ago & take domain ciscoit.com & start business. Also we take SSl verification (Company Verified). At that time I face verification problem. But CISCO rules & law not not match my company name, Logo, content & product. That's why I do business. Even now my customer 1325+

thanks

ciscoit said: Its CiscoIT Only Not CISCO

Thanks

Interesting logo for claiming no relation.

I just asked my friends over at MicrosoftIT, Dell System Services and AmazonVPS, they said I am crazy so maybe you are right... my mistake.

Can't be bothered to brand, can't be bothered to read the rules, offering old desktop hardware as "The best performance" sounds like you will do just great here, I doubt there is a shortcut you would not take.

Thanked by 3ciscoit ucxo sanvit
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

In this case one not only has to flag the post for breaking the rules but also flag the company name for infringing trade mark... summer has come.

Thanked by 1ciscoit
  • Thanks
    I remove this post.

• I can not found remove my post. That's why I edit my post

thanks

• NekkiNekki Veteran

This is almost as good as the guy who called his cloud storage company Drive One but the logo read One Drive.

• @brueggus said:

@ciscoit said:
    Hi How can I post ?

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact @Nekki.

Instructions weren't clear enough, i ended up ripping out my wall socket.

Please advise.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Janevski said:

@brueggus said:

@ciscoit said:
    Hi How can I post ?

Please advise.

If you've ripped out the wall socket the only course of action is to fuck it repeatedly.

edited June 2017

https://www.linkedin.com/company/ciscoit-inc

"CiscoIT is the largest IT solutions & services provider in World. CiscoIT was founded John L. Workman at USA in 2001."

"11-50 employees"

ciscoit said: I start business 3 years

Erm....

Thanked by 2JasperNL Amitz

Actually having looked into this a bit more, I am now 110% sure this is just a troll account looking for a reaction :)

If not then congratulations on getting this shitstorm as the 4th result on google when searching your "company" name, it will work wonders for you.

• LeonnLeonn Member

so what happened? just curious.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited June 2017

Janevski said:

Please advise.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

-- brueggus

Premium Technician