Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Rules for selling on LowEndTalk
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Rules for selling on LowEndTalk

jarlandjarland Administrator
edited May 27 in Announcements

Posting offers

These rules are in place to both protect the members of this community as well as requiring a certain participation before people can start posting offers. If you PM me and ask for the provider tag, I'll know you haven't read this. I'll also assume that you don't care about our community.

If you PM me and ask for the provider tag, I'll know you haven't read this. I'll also assume that you don't care about our community.

If you PM me and ask for the provider tag, I'll know you haven't read this. I'll also assume that you don't care about our community.

• Members must have 5 posts and have been registered for 14 days to be allowed to post in this forum.
  • Members must be approved by a member of staff before being able to post offers.
  • You must have a website with a proper ordering system. "Email me to get this deal" does not count.
    • For currency other than USD, use the foreign exchange on the day of posting to verify the cost fits the requirement and post the exchange rate of that day.
    • Do not list packages that do not pass the pricing test, even if you have one or more that do.
    • List the final price after any discounts/coupons. Just the discount percentage is not enough.
  • Maximum 1 offer thread per provider per 14 days. More frequent than that would be regarded as SPAM and the thread(s) will be removed.
  • Using a nulled WHMCS grants you a lifetime ban on LowEndBox and LowEndTalk.
  • Providers need to display valid Public WHOIS information on their domain OR provide proof of company registration (publicly accessible on the website of your country's commerce authority).
  • It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you represent.
  • No unlimited in offers! This means you can not ever feature unlimited disk space. If you offer unlimited bandwidth you need to specify the limiting factor and whether it's shared with other people or not! Naturally, having unlimited features (like the number of mailboxes) is allowed.

• You need to be manually approved in order to post offers in addition to complying with the above rules! Please contact staff using the help desk.

• Please be informative in your offers. Please list out basic specifications (amount of memory, storage space, monthly data/bandwidth and port speed), virtualization method (Xen, OpenVZ, KVM, etc), data center location and a test IP would be ideal.

• Low End offers only. Currently a price point must be met

• VPS must not exceed USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee, or
    • VPS must not exceed USD$15/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for less than a year, or
    • VPS must not exceed USD$48/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for more than a year, or
    • VPS must not exceed USD$96/3 years recurring on at most tri-annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider is a registered business and has been one for at least two years.
    • Dedicated must not exceed USD$49/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee.
    • Only monthly pricing for dedicated servers!

Shared Hosting Offers

• You must be approved to post in the offer forum (Provider title). Seek approval at our help desk.
  • You must be a registered LET member for 6 months.
  • You must have a minimum of 5 posts (not spammy).
  • You cannot post unlimited storage offers.
  • One offer post is allowed every 14 days (shared/VPS offers not counted on the same timer)
  • Price rules are the same as VPS offers.
  • If posting VPS/shared offer in one thread, keep shared hosting references minimal in subject and post in regular Offers forum.

Domain Auctions & Sales

• Auction Start/Reserve price can not be set above $7
  • All bids must be public and made in the domain auction topic
  • Members can only list 1 domain auction thread per 30 days
  • All domain auction threads are set to "sink" after 24 hours so replies no longer bump them to the top of the forum
  • Members must have 25 posts and have been registered for 14 days to be allowed to list a domain sale
  • Domain needs to be at least 6 months old
  • A deal is a deal. A failure to actually sell/transfer the domains after having offered them on action will have consequences for you at LowEndTalk. A failure to respond or finish the transaction in a decent matter (or at all) as the highest bidder may also have consequences for you at LowEndTalk.
  • We don't hold any responsibility for potential disputes between two parties. Participating in auctions is at your own risk.
  • You may only sell domains for a virtual currency if you put up a fixed exchange rate in the initial post. Changing this exchange rate later will have consequences.

Other offers, which may not fit into the above categories, may be listed on a case-by-case basis with our permission. The requirements for these offers are: at least registered for 14 days, a minimum of 25 posts and maximum of one offer per 30 days with our permission. Depending on the type of offer, standard VPS pricing and other guidelines may also apply.

Thanked by 3MikePT WPF GodlyCloud

Comments

• dang, thought sucking up to mods will do

• jarlandjarland Administrator

@century1stop said: dang, thought sucking up to mods will do

Well, surely doesn't hurt :)

• MikePTMikePT Member
    edited September 2016

Is there any way to allow domain sales for 3 month old domains (90 days) since that's the required time to able to transfer those? 6 months doesn't make much sense IMHO.

As for the rest, I'd suggest allowing server management companies to post, or other sort of deals, such as Logo designs and stuff.

Cheers

European NOC legally registered - Providing Ticket Support/ Server Monitoring Solutions

@MrGeneral said: Is there any way to allow domain sales for 3 month old domains (90 days) since that's the required time to able to transfer those? 6 months doesn't make much sense IMHO.

It's less about when transfer is possible and more about making it a place for people to not just flip domains.

As for the rest, I'd suggest allowing server management companies to post, or other sort of deals, such as Logo designs and stuff.

I'm always up for running anything by the team. Offers are on the dead side here lately.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jarland said: It's less about when transfer is possible and more about making it a place for people to not just flip domains.

OK - Makes sense :).

jarland said: I'm always up for running anything by the team. Offers are on the dead side here lately.

As soon as get our new brand online, I'll send a ticket and we'll see how it goes. We've worked for so many customers here and we can't be thankful enough for their loyalty. Thanks to them we're growing, slowly, but growing. We have many ideas for services to advertise here and even another Webcam Broadcast night, 24x7 or close with, perhaps, a few programmers too...

European NOC legally registered - Providing Ticket Support/ Server Monitoring Solutions

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Provider
    edited September 2016

MrGeneral said: As for the rest, I'd suggest allowing server management companies to post, or other sort of deals, such as Logo designs and stuff.

I'd already brought this up with Ishaq, and I'd actually sent him some proposed rules for that to keep out the crap (but I don't think he's seen them yet):

Service offers (eg. graphical design, development, ...)

• Offers must be approved by staff on a case-by-case basis, and must be of potential interest to the LowEndTalk community.
    • Marketing-related offers (SEO, affiliate schemes, MLMs, etc.) are not allowed.
    • You must list a fixed rate or price in the offer text.
    • One offer post is allowed every 14 days.

Naturally I'm not forum staff, but I think this would do a decent job at keeping out sketchy and irrelevant stuff, without flooding staff with requests to review.

Currently offering Node.js code review, tutoring and advice and custom Node.js module development!
    Appreciate my posts/software/guides? Donate (PayPal/Bitcoin): http://cryto.net/~joepie91/donate.html | irc.freenode.net #lowendbox

Thanked by 2MikePT BeardyUnixGuy
  • @joepie91 said:

MrGeneral said: As for the rest, I'd suggest allowing server management companies to post, or other sort of deals, such as Logo designs and stuff.

I'd already brought this up with Ishaq, and I'd actually sent him some proposed rules for that to keep out the crap (but I don't think he's seen them yet):

• Offers must be approved by staff on a case-by-case basis, and must be of potential interest to the LowEndTalk community.
    • Marketing-related offers (SEO, affiliate schemes, MLMs, etc.) are not allowed.

Naturally I'm not forum staff, but I think this would do a decent job at keeping out sketchy and irrelevant stuff, without flooding staff with requests to review.

Agreed, 100% with your post.

• @MrGeneral Agree? That's what the thanks button is for :P

Free Image Hosting - https://i.dawgy.pw
    Want to help keep DawgyIMG going? https://dawgy.pw/donate

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Provider
    edited September 2016

Can we fix the tags please, they are broken, it is not rocket science.

Inception Hosting Limited - NL, UK, Phoenix AZ USA, KVM and OpenVZ - | DEAL OF . | Instant Grav CMS PHP7
    ServersNV a brand of Inception Hosting Limited - UK KVM and OpenVZ - | THE WEEK | & Nginx €3.50 p/year

@AnthonySmith said: Can we fix the tags please, they are broken, it is not rocket science.

What tags? Sorry I use mobile a lot, may not be seeing what you are.

I just tested them, they are working now, the tags are at the bottom of a new post, I noticed on about the last 3 offer posts I made the tags just said no results found and I could only use tags that had been used before.

e.g. I could put openvz, but if I put flurbleburb followed by a comma and hit space the tag will not work, I guess it is probably a cluster problem that has just hit me a few times in a row sorry.

Inception Hosting Limited - NL, UK, Phoenix AZ USA, KVM and OpenVZ - | DEAL OF . | Instant Grav CMS PHP7
    ServersNV a brand of Inception Hosting Limited - UK KVM and OpenVZ - | THE WEEK | & Nginx €3.50 p/year

Thanked by 1jarland

To clarify - do we allow (master/alpha) reseller offers?

Currently offering Node.js code review, tutoring and advice and custom Node.js module development!
    Appreciate my posts/software/guides? Donate (PayPal/Bitcoin): http://cryto.net/~joepie91/donate.html | irc.freenode.net #lowendbox

@joepie91 said: To clarify - do we allow (master/alpha) reseller offers?

In my eyes that falls under shared hosting.

@jarland said:

Does that include master/alpha reseller hosting as well? Given that these kind of schemes almost inevitably end in shitty-marketing-and-worse-support scenarios, with there being so many middlemen involved that don't have control over the services they're selling.

I'm not sure if we want to encourage that?

@joepie91 said:

@jarland said:

Does that include master/alpha reseller hosting as well? Given that these kind of schemes almost inevitably end in shitty-marketing-and-worse-support scenarios, with there being so many middlemen involved that don't have control over the services they're selling.

I'm not sure if we want to encourage that?

I do consider them one and the same. I've not personally witnessed that distinction as having a direct correlation between failure or shady practices. In my view the same statement could be made about anything, and picking a few shady dealers could be confirmation bias. There are more than enough hosts of all styles both shady and not shady, it would be easy to call one market segment shady and confirm it with a small sample set.

Thanked by 2Dylan WHT
  • Hi All,

I was curious if selling is only for web hosting companies? I was curious if designers/developers are allowed to post about their offerings here as well? Obviously when you meet the requirement, but didn't know if that was accepted. Thank you all!

@SwiftModders said: Hi All,

I was curious if selling is only for web hosting companies? I was curious if designers/developers are allowed to post about their offerings here as well? Obviously when you meet the requirement, but didn't know if that was accepted. Thank you all!

Under current rules, that would not be allowed (unless you have specific permission from the staff). That's part of the reason why I proposed rules for services.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • SwiftModdersSwiftModders Member
    edited October 2016

@joepie91 said:

@SwiftModders said: Hi All,

Under current rules, that would not be allowed (unless you have specific permission from the staff). That's part of the reason why I proposed rules for services.

That's unfortunate. Hopefully they consider something like that in the future :)

• MikePTMikePT Member
    edited October 2016

I agree with @joepie91. We have all the interest to advertise our services here. We have dozens of customers from LET and we are even considering to launch a new brand dedicated to our design/programming/server management services.

• I'm just voicing my support for a new "Services" category. Naturally, there should be sufficient requirements to meet before one can post in there. I vote for @joepie91's earlier rules to be considered a base for now.

Maybe even start off with the service category not showing on the first page? I dunno.

You can send your bitcoin "thanks" to: 1DTxUuXEee4qYEVGPXnkEz6g5popnkaXBY

• What's the policy on providers selling additional services in their offers, like server management or cpanel licenses, going over the 7/month limit?

Yo mama so fat each of her butt-cheeks has it's own /8.

edited October 2016

teamacc said: What's the policy on providers selling additional services in their offers, like server management or cpanel licenses, going over the 7/month limit?

Can be addons on the order page, you can mention that the addons are available but not imply that they are included for the LET price.

Example:

VPS1:  
    Specs here  
    Order link  

We also have several addons available such as cPanel licensing, server management, etc. These do have extra costs and the cost is outlined on the order form.
  • IshaqIshaq Administrator

teamacc said: What's the policy on providers selling additional services in their offers, like server management or cpanel licenses, going over the 7/month limit?

That's fine since it's optional.

[BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 5 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • @joepie91 said:

Is this to be considered still?

• I don't think it ever was @MrGeneral. It's perfectly fine to advertise those services on a signature or if requested, but I think LET should stay hosting focused regarding offers.

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited October 2016

MrGeneral said: Is this to be considered still?

I've no problem making exceptions for anything right now, but the problem is that what you're doing can't really meet my minimum requirements. Even if we add in service offerings to the rules, the real reason yours hasn't been approved for offer posts is that what you do can't really fit the price rules here. When I approve other things I generally require that they meet the price rules for VPS. I think that's in line with what the members here have asked me to do, to maintain the pricing standards.

• @jarland said:

MrGeneral said: Is this to be considered still?

I've no problem making exceptions for anything right now, but the problem is that what you're doing can't really meet my minimum requirements. Even if we add in service offerings to the rules, the real reason yours hasn't been approved for offer posts is that what you do can't really fit the price rules here. When I approve other things I generally require that they meet the price rules for VPS. I think that's in line with what the members here have asked me to do, to maintain the pricing standards.

Those pricing standards are obviously meant to VPS. Dedicated Servers are allowed and its max price is 49USD per month. The numbers are different. That's not a valid reason in my opinion. Of course management services and such do have different prices just like dedicated do.

edited October 2016

MrGeneral said: Those pricing standards are obviously meant to VPS. Dedicated Servers are allowed and its max price is 49USD per month. The numbers are different. That's not a valid reason in my opinion. Of course management services and such do have different prices just like dedicated do.

Right but I don't expand other services allowed for $49, I only approve services that meet VPS pricing if highly relevant to the user base here. Many arguments can be made about this or that, but my point is that the members at large here have spoken a clear message to me that they do not want more expensive things here. I've asked.

If I'm good at reading the room, and I like to think that I am, I would suggest that more members would be in favor of lowering the dedi price limit than allowing other services at the $49 price point. We allow one product that stands outside of VPS limits and that is only because of high demand from the member base and, at the time the rule was set, the product could not fall within VPS price limits. I'm not seeing anything nearing the same demand for managed services or other services (development, design, etc). That single product having a higher limit should not be read as a blanket acceptance from the community of products/services that extend as high as $49/m.

If the dedi price limit meant that the users here did not mind any service up to $49/m, they would have gladly approved the price limit increase on VPS to a number much lower than that. They did not. This tells me that they very much care about the $7 limit.

I'm only trying to do what I believe the community members here want me to do. I feel pretty strongly that I'm carrying forward their desires by not approving offers that exceed the VPS price limits. In the same way, I feel strongly that anyone I approved for such a thing would not see much (if any) return for posting it.

I'm still up for considering and reconsidering anything, of course. Though, if I had a coherent and complete plan to move forward with I would then bring it to the members here to vote on. Right now I'm still letting it roll around in my head as far as things like development, design, etc.

Thanked by 3MikePT bersy Wolf
  • @jarland said:

MrGeneral said: Those pricing standards are obviously meant to VPS. Dedicated Servers are allowed and its max price is 49USD per month. The numbers are different. That's not a valid reason in my opinion. Of course management services and such do have different prices just like dedicated do.

Right but I don't expand other services allowed for $49, I only approve services that meet VPS pricing if highly relevant to the user base here. Many arguments can be made about this or that, but my point is that the members at large here have spoken a clear message to me that they do not want more expensive things here. I've asked.

If I'm good at reading the room, and I like to think that I am, I would suggest that more members would be in favor of lowering the dedi price limit than allowing other services at the $49 price point. We allow one product that stands outside of VPS limits and that is only because of high demand from the member base and, at the time the rule was set, the product could not fall within VPS price limits. I'm not seeing anything nearing the same demand for managed services or other services (development, design, etc). That single product having a higher limit should not be read as a blanket acceptance from the community of products/services that extend as high as $49/m.

If the dedi price limit meant that the users here did not mind any service up to $49/m, they would have gladly approved the price limit increase on VPS to a number much lower than that. They did not. This tells me that they very much care about the $7 limit.

I'm only trying to do what I believe the community members here want me to do. I feel pretty strongly that I'm carrying forward their desires by not approving offers that exceed the VPS price limits. In the same way, I feel strongly that anyone I approved for such a thing would not see much (if any) return for posting it.

I'm still up for considering and reconsidering anything, of course. Though, if I had a coherent and complete plan to move forward with I would then bring it to the members here to vote on. Right now I'm still letting it roll around in my head as far as things like development, design, etc.

Understood, thank you for clarifying.

• Disclaimer: This post will probably be regarded by a lot of you as weird OCD-based nitpicking.

Lately I've seen a lot of offer threads being created which do not follow the rules. Here's a list of offers not being made according to the rules in the past 14 days:

Too expensive: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97803/cometvps-com-75-off-all-openvz-packages-2-50-per-1gb-ram-100gb-space-extra-on-annual

Too expensive, even according to their own posted exchange rate: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97764/clouvider-special-uk-london-cloud-vps-from-4-50-and-dedicated-servers-from-just-39-99 (the dedi, 49.60 usd/month)

Not listing specs/prices in the offer: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97743/ovh-black-friday-all-around-the-world-on-vps-sd-private-cloud-vdi-shared-hosting

Not listing specs/prices in the offer and requiring a sign-up before being able to view them: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97602/available-now-cloud-net-90-off-1-month-75-off-3-50-off-6-months-23-global-locations

Yearly offers over the price limit for a company in business less than a year, and requiring a sign-up before being able to view the monthly pricing: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97119/de-nodion-limited-offers-starting-at-10-eur-year-kvm-pure-ssd-storage-voxility-anti-ddos

Not posting the exchange rate as per the rules, which in my opinion is a "lesser" offense:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/96969/inception-hosting-serversnv-offers-uk-ddos-protected-ssd-cached-kvm-from-10-00-p-year

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/96825/pure-ssd-vps-in-europe-from-only-3-29-eur-per-month-10-off

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/96810/virtono-1gbps-vps-in-ro-uk-nl-de-ssd-storage-openvz-kvm

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97812/alphavps-blackfriday-mega-discounts-in-bg-uk-de-us

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97800/black-friday-40-lifetime-discount-kvm-vps-100-ssd

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97797/crazy-deal-romania-1-euro-vps-located-in-romania-2gb-ram-2core-30gb-hdd-1gbps

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97707/devcapsule-black-friday-free-credit-manchester-based-vm-s-starting-at-0-005-per-hour

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97680/on-a-cloud-60-off-australian-kvm-vps-black-friday-cyber-monday-deal

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97641/nl-premium-black-friday-to-cyber-monday-special-lifetime-40-off-on-all-our-ssd-vpses

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97536/uk-vps-512mb-special-offer-5-00-semi-annually-or-10-00-annually-while-stocks-last

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97245/mailchannels-smtp-relay-with-outbound-spam-filtering-for-7-month

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97071/dedicated-servers-in-eu-intel-xeon-e5630-12-gb-ram-6x-300-gb-hdd-ddos-protection-voxility

Thanked by 1MikePT

@teamacc Thanks. Resolved all but:

teamacc said: Not posting the exchange rate as per the rules, which in my opinion is a "lesser" offense:

I agree. After we get past this holiday season let's talk about a more extensive discussion with LET members about their feelings on the smaller rules here. I doubt that everyone on LET wants me to police them so heavily that the offer forum ends up much more empty than it already has been, but I do know that members heavily support the price limits.

• jarland said: I doubt that everyone on LET wants me to police them so heavily that the offer forum ends up much more empty than it already has been, but I do know that members heavily support the price limits.

I DO, THE CUNTS WILL LEARN IF THEY WANT TO POST

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @teamacc nicely done

• Started digging 2 more weeks into the past:

Not listing prices in the offer: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/96287/hostslayer-com-ddos-protected-openvz-1-99-month-ownips-instant-setup-24-7-support

Not listing prices in the offer: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/95465/sharp-servers-50-off-ddos-protected-france-location-ssd-storage-15-year

Price for the 1230v2 dedi too high, listed prices for dedis are yearly, actual dedi costs 49 euro/month which is over the 49 usd limit: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/95090/kvm-nvm-e-from-5-69-openvz-5-79-dedicated-servers-from-16-10-own-data-center-fair-prices

Lesser violations:

Listing monthly price on annual-only plans: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/95018/unlimited-enterprise-email-20-gb-50-tb-storage-smtp-relays-spam-filtering-backup-email

(plans are within the pricing limits though)

And a whole bunch of not-listing-exchange-rate that I grew tired of and am not listing anymore.

Going further back seems pointless, a few of the deals listed are already expired anyway.

But in my opinion this paints a clear picture of hosts not abiding the rules, and getting away with it. Which in turn causes more hosts to not abide by the rules etcetera.

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited November 2016

I think because of brexit and trump the exchange rate thing is going to be very hard to deal with, it is incredibly volatile right now hour to hour.

Just simplify it imo, $7.00 | €6.50 | £6.00 review it every 3 months and set new avg rates, or this is just yet another reason LET/B needs to hire a dedicated coder.

• @AnthonySmith said: I think because of brexit and trump the exchange rate thing is going to be very hard to deal with, it is incredibly volatile right now hour to hour.

Just simplify it imo, $7.00 | €6.50 | £6.00 review it every 3 months and set new avg rates, or this is just yet another reason LET/B needs to hire a dedicated coder.

Or just post the exchange rates at the time of posting the offer and be done with it. GBP going down? Good for customers. GBP going up? Should've ordered sooner.

teamacc said: Or just post the exchange rates at the time of posting the offer and be done with it. GBP going down? Good for customers. GBP going up? Should've ordered sooner.

I guess, although I think its pointless posting exchange rates if I am selling something for £16 p/year that is never going to come close to the USD limit.

I think if we impose exchange rate posting on offers then we should also say you can only post offers in your billing systems primary currency, or only in USD across the board regardless of your billing systems currency options.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator

I've corrected the rules/price guidelines above to conform with the updated restrictions at Low End Box, which we're revised a few months ago.

Jon Biloh - ColoCrossing.com
  • @jbiloh said: I've corrected the rules/price guidelines above to conform with the updated restrictions at Low End Box, which we're revised a few months ago.

There was a poll about this and the community voted against changing the pricing on LET. Why do you change it regardless?

Thanked by 1bersy
    edited November 2016

@jbiloh said: I've corrected the rules/price guidelines above to conform with the updated restrictions at Low End Box, which we're revised a few months ago.

The community voted not to do that: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91409/should-let-price-rules-be-adjusted-to-match-leb

https://s.jar.land/AwBGb7urYK/

• telephonetelephone Member
    edited November 2016

@jbiloh said: I've corrected the rules/price guidelines above to conform with the updated restrictions at Low End Box, which we're revised a few months ago.

VPS must not exceed USD$10/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee, or

Literally WTF???

Just ignore the community as a whole to allow ChicagoVPS to post a $10/month offer... What a giant steaming pile of bullshit!

• jbiloh said: I've corrected the rules/price guidelines above to conform with the updated restrictions at Low End Box, which we're revised a few months ago.

omg, that's epic

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator

jarland said: The community voted not to do that: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91409/should-let-price-rules-be-adjusted-to-match-leb

https://s.jar.land/AwBGb7urYK/

Was not aware. Will review and adjust accordingly.

Jon Biloh - ColoCrossing.com
    Thanked by 1jarland
  • These were the old rules according to google cache:

VPS must not exceed USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee, or

VPS must not exceed USD$15/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for less than a year, or

VPS must not exceed USD$48/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for more than a year, or

VPS must not exceed USD$96/3 years recurring on at most tri-annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider is a registered business and has been one for at least two years.

Basically, the 48/2years was 48/year yesterday.

Thanked by 1MikePT

teamacc said: Basically, the 48/2years was 48/year yesterday.

Yeah that was my correction. It was clearly a typo. Rule can't be both $15/year and $48/year simultaneously ;)

• @jarland said:

teamacc said: Basically, the 48/2years was 48/year yesterday.

Yeah that was my correction. It was clearly a typo. Rule can't be both $15/year and $48/year simultaneously ;)

It can.

Basically:

if(in_business > 1year)

max_yearly = 48;

else

max_yearly = 15;

now it's 48/2years...

Thanked by 1mrdarki
    edited November 2016

teamacc said: It can.

Nvm you're right. Fixed. Why are you so bored today btw? :P

• @jarland said:

teamacc said: It can.

Nvm you're right. Fixed. Why are you so bored today btw? :P

Just awaiting a bunch of new servers to finish syncing

• Can I sell colocation here ? Any price limitations ?

BytesRack - Dedicated servers and Data Center Services. Bulk IPv4 | Dedicated Servers | Colocation Services