Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Stay away from QuadHost.net and i-83.net !
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Stay away from QuadHost.net and i-83.net !

marcolinomarcolino Member
edited October 1 in Outages

It's 5 months I've bought a VPS from QuadHost.net for a total yearly of £21,35 (€25,51), it's €2,12 a month.

This was a NAT VPS with no public IP address.

Well, it has been a NIGHTMARE!

Most of the time not only MY VPS is down, but ALL the node (flk2-de) that host my VPS is down. Even more, ALL THE 3 NODES that QuadHost has in Falkenstein are down most of the time.

You can check that all Falkensein nodes are down directly from their "StatusCake" service http://statuscake.quadhost.net/

This is the actual situation of QuadHost.net nodes:

http://i63.tinypic.com/fyfuw3.png

This is "my" node detailed situation:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qa1ok3.png

All their VPS at Falkenstein were down from 14/mar to 28/mar (14 days!), and now from 11/apr to today (12 days at the moment of writing).

I've sent them 4 different requests to the Technical Support, but they gave NO REPLY at all.

They have only replied to my refund request: "Unfortunately no SLA is offered on our NAT services as outlined during signup due to the shared nature of the platform. We have however as a goodwill gesture extended your renewal date by a fortnight to make up for the downtime faced."; SLA = Service Level Agreement.

Therefore no direct refund even if their services have been down for more than 25 days in 40 days! "Goodwill gesture extending your renewal date" seems a very bad joke.

As they do not answer request and do not offer refunds, please note that if you plan to ask a refund from PayPal or Credit Card, their "Terms of Service" state that:

1) Your services will be IMMEDIATELY terminated;

2) QuadHost will charge you £75 to £150 as a "administration fee".

Check at http://quadhost.net/policies/terms-of-service/

Charge Back’s + Dispute’s

Filing a charge-back/dispute is not a fair form of refund, and will result in immediate termination of all related client services and content. If you wish to discuss a refund then deal with QuadHost Ltd’s internal billing team. Clients who file or open a dispute are subject to an administration fee of no less than £75, and not exceeding £150

Stay away from there "Sirs" even if they claim incredible "Independent Testimonials" taken from LowEndTalk.

Please note that i-83.net is a "trading style of QuadHost.net" so stay away from i-83.net too.

Marco

«1345

Comments

  • BopieBopie Member

    @quadhost @i83 just so you are aware of this :)

  • PaleoftPaleoft Member
    edited April 23

    I also have one NAT-VPS with i-83 in Germany.
    Down for a long time. Fortunately, I backed up the data.

    However, they should send me an email if the outrage expected to last for an extended period. At least send a notification email after resolving the issue.

  • quickquick Member

    I would chargeback, if you paid with paypal, post the OP in the dispute field and you will get your money back.

  • kzedkzed Member

    Their UK nodes are great though, i started liking quadhost because this vps's performance but now I'm little worried about how they handle your current situation :/

  • salakissalakis Member

    I think it's sad, their VPS used to be top-notch. Been with them since they first advertised the BG NAT VPS a few years back and there were no issues.

    They could at least be more open about what's going on, do they need a new DC (Hetzner possibly kicking them out due to abuse)?

    Or maybe they can't pay the bills, a super-cheap server in Singapore/New Zealand/India with no clear traffic limit? Pretty much asking for trouble...

  • I stay with you, QuasHost.net is rubbish

  • tr1ckytr1cky Member

    Well, seems like Hetzner doesn't like it when your nodes are ddosed 24/7.

    tsdns.io - free, redundant, DDoS-protected TSDNS

    Thanked by 2Clouvider vimalware
  • I (along with anyone else on the node) have also faced similar issues. Whilst I have opened 2 tickets (first asking about downtime in first outage, and 2nd to ask to move to another node) and have also had no response in the month or so that the tickets have been open for. I'll make it clear that I understand that this service had no SLA at the time of ordering, but being down half the time with a lack of communication from the company is kind of pushing it in my books - if I knew the reasoning & they weren't leaving customers in the dark I may have more sympathy for them, but as it stands, I don't. I tried to refrain from contacting support as long as I could due to how cheap the services were, but their lack of public communication lead me to have to resort to it (although this didn't help the situation either). I will say to their credit that my server in the Netherlands has been running fine since I got it, but I've lost confidence in them to keep that running either: if something similar happened their (presumably their Falkenstein servers were terminated by Hetzner for abuse), I have no faith in them being able to deal with it.

    I was with i-83, it was a budget service, and wasn't expecting much from the start to be honest. However, this incident has however lead me to cancel the active services I had with QuadHost at the end of their billing cycle.

  • Sadly it looks to be going down the EvoBurst route.

    I hope not I did have respect with these guys. Again the biggest issue here is the lack of communication rather than the downtime. Legally they are within their right to not refund, morally? That's a different question and in this case yeah. That or move to a new provider in Germany that can help them. Even simple solution as using a DDoS tunnel to their IP (and an IP switch from Hetzner). Yes it will cost extra but at least the nodes will be online. Maybe use BuyVM LU tunnel. I'm sure @Francisco would be happy to help.

    Yeah, I have memes. Not much else. Links are affiliate links

    Powered by VMHaus (NVMe servers in UK, FR & CA with DDoS protection and BGP Sessions in UK) & Piohost Premium Bristolingrad

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    @GenjiSwitchPls

    Double post.

    I like how this threads PoP up every week or so, and exactly the same people post exactly the same (by merit) comments. What's the point ?

    @marcolino you didn't even had to use a search function. It's on the front page.

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

  • @Clouvider said: @GenjiSwitchPls

    Double post.

    I like how this threads PoP up every week or so, and exactly the same people post exactly the same (by merit) comments. What's the point ?

    @marcolino you didn't even had to use a search function. It's on the front page.

    Thanks haha. I know your point but it's the fact nothing has been done to our knowledge no one has said anything

    Yeah, I have memes. Not much else. Links are affiliate links

    Powered by VMHaus (NVMe servers in UK, FR & CA with DDoS protection and BGP Sessions in UK) & Piohost Premium Bristolingrad

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    marcolino said: It's 5 months I've bought a VPS from QuadHost.net for a total yearly of £21,35 (€25,51), it's €2,12 a month.

    This was a NAT VPS with no public IP address.

    QuadHost ever sold NAT VPS under their own brand ? It's my understanding that this is their i83 budget project only.

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Provider
    edited April 23

    The only thing that I am wondering is why QuadHost doesen't just close the Hetzner locations, send a mass mail that the location is discontinued, re-deploy everyone in UK or the closest other location and put an end of this thing. Pretty much every negative thread I've read about them is about the DE location only and mostly everyone in every other location is happy.

    AlphaVPS - OpenVZ and KVM, DDoS Protected VPS in London, UK | Sofia, BG and NYC, US

  • marcolinomarcolino Member
    edited April 23

    @Clouvider said: QuadHost ever sold NAT VPS under their own brand ? It's my understanding that this is their i83 budget project only.

    Yes, they did.

    I came to sign-up with QuadHost as QuadHost sent me a "promotional" e-mail with their logo in it; you can find the screenshot here:

    Another one is this:

    Another one:

  • @AlexBarakov said: The only thing that I am wondering is why QuadHost doesen't just close the Hetzner locations, send a mass mail that the location is discontinued, re-deploy everyone in UK or the closest other location and put an end of this thing. Pretty much every negative thread I've read about them is about the DE location only and mostly everyone in every other location is happy.

    Alex I do not agree; you're right that most of the critics came from the DE nodes, but please note that the problem is bigger:

    1) They do NOT reply support ticket requests for WEEKS; what if tomorrow their UK nodes will have problems? Do you think that they will reply you?

    2) The do NOT give information about what's happening. I discovered about the Hetzner problem from this forum. Do you think this is a transparent way of acting?

    3) They threaten customers from asking credit card issuers help with menace of £75-£150 "administration fee" if you try to open a charge back, even if they do NOT answer your claims; moreover they write that will IMMEDIATELY terminate every service if you do a charge back. This will apply to EVERY service, not only to the DE ones.

    The problem is their way of "working", that is taking money and do nothing for the customers. This is bigger than the DE nodes issues.

    Thanked by 3Mridul ucxo Greyhound
  • marcolino said: 3) They threaten customers from asking credit card issuers help with menace of £75-£150 "administration fee" if you try to open a charge back, even if they do NOT answer your claims; moreover they write that will IMMEDIATELY terminate every service if you do a charge back. This will apply to EVERY service, not only to the DE ones.

    This is a joke, did they get their ToS from a reputable source or did they just copy pasta it from another company?

    Either way, their 'transparency' is yet to be seen. I'm also a customer of QuadHost with one of their NAT VPS's - Happy with it, isn't used for much however.

    I've not had to contact their support, luckily.

    Security Consultant

  • @eastonch said:

    marcolino said: 3) They threaten customers from asking credit card issuers help with menace of £75-£150 "administration fee" if you try to open a charge back, even if they do NOT answer your claims; moreover they write that will IMMEDIATELY terminate every service if you do a charge back. This will apply to EVERY service, not only to the DE ones.

    This is a joke, did they get their ToS from a reputable source or did they just copy pasta it from another company?

    This does NOT seem a joke to me. You can check at https://quadhost.net/policies/terms-of-service/ by yourself.

    You can try to do a chargeback and look if you will loose all your data from your VPS...

    Either way, their 'transparency' is yet to be seen. I'm also a customer of QuadHost with one of their NAT VPS's - Happy with it, isn't used for much however.

    I've not had to contact their support, luckily.

    This is the point: I think they are working REALLY bad in a difficult situation.

    And if this is the way they act when they have a problem, this is how they will act in case YOUR nodes will hase similar outages.

  • ethancedrikethancedrik Member
    edited April 23

    That sucks, I think they should do what OVH does and at the very least elaborate and give a REASON why the downtime is happening unless they truly have no clue what's up with their nodes and why they have been down for over a month in which case I guess don't run anything important off there then.

  • Nope its time to file a chargeback. They deserve it . If you cant open your mouth and communicate that is their own fault. I am one to always try to work it out with a provider, but not answering tickets in reguards to downtime for weeks on end is not acceptable. The only way to get their attention is a good number of chargebacks. CHARGEBACK!

    Thanked by 1ucxo
  • williewillie Member

    I can't think of this as "FLK is down but everything else is up, it's a localized problem". The company itself is down, to the point where I can't keep having confidence in any of the other locations. There's a couple of other threads discussing this: it sounds like the owner has basically given up, or is too busy with other projects to deal with Quadhost. Oh well.

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider
    edited April 23

    @PieNotEvenEaten said: Nope its time to file a chargeback. They deserve it . If you cant open your mouth and communicate that is their own fault. I am one to always try to work it out with a provider, but not answering tickets in reguards to downtime for weeks on end is not acceptable. The only way to get their attention is a good number of chargebacks. CHARGEBACK!

    I don't agree. The only way to chargeback while agreeing to the ToS their have on their website in this circumstances is to commit fraud and lie to the bank. They have every right to charge for the time proving this was fraud + chargeback cost + original amount + interest + debt collection costs. Service had no SLA and the company operates, technically still presumably holding the data on a presumably null routed server. If one wants to have >£100 bill for charging back £5 to 'get their attention' well, does have too much money to throw away + doesn't care about a potential of getting a criminal record.

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider
    edited April 23

    @willie said: I can't think of this as "FLK is down but everything else is up, it's a localized problem". The company itself is down, to the point where I can't keep having confidence in any of the other locations. There's a couple of other threads discussing this: it sounds like the owner has basically given up, or is too busy with other projects to deal with Quadhost. Oh well.

    Company is down ? AFAIK there are no issue on their servers with us - check. I found their company number on google - called it, phone was answered by a human - check. That's far from it, I think you're exaggerating a 'little'.

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @clouvider Well i dont agree. First did they the customers agree to for the lack of communications? Filing a chargeback is not fraud. Sorry they didnt live up to their end of the contract. So you have every right to recoup your money. I would like them to send this to debt collector it will cost them more trying to get that money back. So it okay not to communicate with users for weeks on end about downtime?

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider
    edited April 23

    @PieNotEvenEaten said: @clouvider Well i dont agree. First did they the customers agree to for the lack of communications? Filing a chargeback is not fraud. Sorry they didnt live up to their end of the contract. So you have every right to recoup your money. I would like them to send this to debt collector it will cost them more trying to get that money back. So it okay not to communicate with users for weeks on end about downtime?

    I'm not saying it's ok - We'd never do it ourselves, BUT, we also wouldn't get into providing services at such pricing to the benefit of the community (I'm sure no one sane even imagine they are making profit out of NAT services. If they did, well, I'd love to know their secret sauce). I'm only saying that as per the contract both parties agreed to, no one guaranteed pretty much anything. Now if you're to go to the bank and query a transaction because of what ? Service not delivered? But it is delivered according to the contract. You can't connect? You have not got such guarantee in the contract. They don't respond - you do not have such guarantee in the contract. So if you lie and say the service was not delivered, not only they will prove you wrong and you'll loose the chargeback, but they have every right to get the costs back from you. Also knowingly misrepresenting chargeback in order to get a refund that you're not due can be very much considered fraud.

    In the future one should think twice about ordering a service with no SLA and avoid putting production on a 'hobbyist' NAT service.

    Does it look good on QuadHost? It doesn't. Did it hit their brand ? Sure it did. Was Hetzner their choice of provider? I'm sure no one forced them to go with Hetzner. I wouldn't however blow it out of proportion as some (not you) try to do here, and by necroposting in threads from 2016...

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

    Thanked by 1matthewkilpatrick
  • edited April 23

    @cloudvider i know your company wouldnt screw ppl over like this. I do agree and understand what you are saying. This is a heated subject i hate to see ppl and myself getting screwed by a company when they could just simply open their mouth up and say what is going on. Communication is the key.

  • WSSWSS Member
    edited April 23

    Given the expense for these NAT VPS, I believe you may be owed a whole £0.45 back under your payment plan- but you were given an extended period of service (provided it is actually extended- "if will be around that long").

    @quadhost and @i83 have taken quite a few shots on the chin due to this one node being down and obviously gone forever- they just haven't had the balls to come forth and actually admit it. That's my only issue with them.

    @AnthonySmith was completely transparent- and for whatever reason- spent a couple days transferring our freeloading asses to a new machine- rather than flipping us the bird and tossing his hands in the air. There was a small issue with a DE node of DG's, and he was on the LES forum apologizing after fixing it within hours.

    If you want NAT with no SLA, but who actually gives a shit, go with @AnthonySmith, or @davidgestiondbi. They've won my idling VPS services for life.

    In 2001, Bugle Boy closed all 215 of its U.S. outlet stores in an agreement with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider
    edited April 23

    PieNotEvenEaten said: @cloudvider i know your company would screw ppl over like this.

    would or wouldn't : > ? I hope you meant the latter as we would never do that. :)

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

  • WSSWSS Member

    @Clouvider said:

    PieNotEvenEaten said: @cloudvider i know your company would screw ppl over like this.

    would or wouldn't : > ? I hope you meant the latter as we would never do that. :)

    Perhaps he was thinking of @William?

    In 2001, Bugle Boy closed all 215 of its U.S. outlet stores in an agreement with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.

  • @Clouvider said:

    PieNotEvenEaten said: @cloudvider i know your company would screw ppl over like this.

    would or wouldn't : > ? I hope you meant the latter as we would never do that. :)

    Sorry i meant wouldn't

    Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • jenkkijenkki Member

    Folks looking for $2 year VPS and blowout a lot of satisfaction with it. Just funny.

  • @jenkki said: Folks looking for $2 year VPS and blowout a lot of satisfaction with it. Just funny.

    Did you even read the first sentence of this thread? Or did you just go straight to the bottom to shitpost as usual?

  • jenkkijenkki Member

    brueggus said: Did you even read the first sentence of this thread? Or did you just go straight to the bottom to shitpost as usual?

    That whole typical situation for most folks who looking to get cheap but have a lot of shit flooding when got some troubles.

  • @jenkki said: Folks looking for $2 year VPS and blowout a lot of satisfaction with it. Just funny.

    I've bought a €2,16/month VPS, not a $2/year VPS... You missed it by a ratio of 15x... Very good at calculations, man.

    Moreover there are a lot of working VPS around that goes @ $1/month.

    These folks even do not have to pay for the public IP address, so I do not think that €2,16 a month is a gift.

    Please remember, before speaking, that there are serious companies that give 500GB, 4GB RAM and pubblic IPv4 address for €6,99 a month... So €2,16 for 80GB and 512MB RAM and NO public IPv4 address is a reasonable price.

    Last but not least I did not ask "a lot of satisfaction" like a 99.99% SLA or redundancy for my data, but to have the service available, not and then... We're taking about 25 days of downtime in 40 days...

  • I love all the comments saying something like, hahaha what are you expecting for $2? I would be expecting a working service for $2. I would be expecting exactly what they promised for $2. If they can't give you that for $2, then they should charge more then $2, simple as that. If they sell it to you for $2, then they MUST give you exactly what they sold you.

    I must also say, that I am a user of i-83, and while their service works great when its works, their support is terrible, and by that, I mean that their support has only responded to a couple of my many tickets. Most of my tickets were just tests to see if they would ever be responded to, they were not. The only tickets I got responses from is when I directly messaged them on LowEndTalk referencing the ticket, and I would recommend doing the same, as this seems to be the only way to get a reply.

  • jenkkijenkki Member

    marcolino said: marcolino

    Suggest you go to court, or call mom, which is more suitable

  • @Clouvider said: I don't agree. The only way to chargeback while agreeing to the ToS their have on their website in this circumstances is to commit fraud and lie to the bank. They have every right to charge for the time proving this was fraud + chargeback cost + original amount + interest + debt collection costs. Service had no SLA and the company operates, technically still presumably holding the data on a presumably null routed server. If one wants to have >£100 bill for charging back £5 to 'get their attention' well, does have too much money to throw away + doesn't care about a potential of getting a criminal record.

    I do not agree with you. It's ok they do not give a SLA... But we're not talking about 99% uptime or 99,99% uptime... the uptime it's around 37%, one of the lowest level ever seen on Earth.

    I think this can be seen as "the service is not being given" therefore I think a refund for at least the missing 7 months (my case) should be given, because they are violating the basic of the contract: I have paid for having a service for a full year; the service is NOT being given, that's all.

    I haven't lied to PayPal, and won't do it; I simply told them that I have paid for having a service that for 25 days in the last 40 days they are NOT giving me. They will decide if I am right or wrong.

  • saf31saf31 Member

    Any provider can get into trouble for various reasons, clients should also show some patience in such scenarios. However clear communication is required between both parties .Lack of information/communication always makes things complicated which seems to be happening in this case.

    We suffer not from the events in our life, but from our judgment about them - Epictetus

  • @jenkki said:

    marcolino said: marcolino

    Suggest you go to court, or call mom, which is more suitable

    Sorry but at the moment I'm busy. With mom. YOUR mom.

    And she's panting a lot. I think you'll soon become my stepson.

    Thanked by 1ez2uk
  • jenkkijenkki Member

    marcolino said: marcolino

    Your topic calling for global action against someone when you get your trouble. Why not just simply type - I got a troubles with Quadhost. Please help me - Something like that. It will be more correct on this situation. Stay away from CloudAtCost, Aruba, Vultr, OVH, someone else just annoying these times.

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    @Marcolino you have just showed who you really are. I've happily flagged your above post ;-).

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

  • TionTion Member

    How does Quadhost plan to get their £150 when you paid through paypal and issue a chargeback?

    Overconfidence is slow and insidious killer.

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    @Tion said: How does Quadhost plan to get their £150 when you paid through paypal and issue a chargeback?

    First I doubt one would win the chargeback in this circumstances. Second through legal means, debt collection, etc. All means available in the contract.

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

  • edited April 23

    @Tion said: How does Quadhost plan to get their £150 when you paid through paypal and issue a chargeback?

    I imagine (although may be wrong) it is primarily there as an incentive to put people off charging back, as well as to bring up upon a charge back / dispute. If however they did want to chase it up, providing you are in the UK, they could take it to the small claims court in order to get you to pay, and charge you for legal fees of the case too, although I'm not sure whether they would go to that much effort for it (I could be wrong).

    Edit: @Clouvider beat me to posting by a minute or so - same thing pretty much in both posts.

  • TionTion Member

    @Clouvider said: First I doubt one would win the chargeback in this circumstances. Second through legal means, debt collection, etc. All means available in the contract.

    You could argue that the chargeback cost are usury and only exist to threaten the customer to not exercise his rights.

    Overconfidence is slow and insidious killer.

    Thanked by 3ucxo paulof Pwner
  • @jenkki said:

    marcolino said: marcolino

    Your topic calling for global action against someone when you get your trouble. Why not just simply type - I got a troubles with Quadhost. Please help me - Something like that. It will be more correct on this situation. Stay away from CloudAtCost, Aruba, Vultr, OVH, someone else just annoying these times.

    I'd agree with you to stay away from Aruba, but this is another thread.

    I thought it was clear enough why everyone should stay away from QuadHost but it seems you need to have the thought made clearer.

    The problem to me is not the down of a node; it could happen, no one is perfect.

    The problem is that you can understand if someone is a professional or an amateur when there are problems.

    If someone do not reply customer requests for WEEKS, this is not a professional.

    If someone do not give ANY information about what's happening to all their nodes in Falkenstein, this is not a professional.

    If someone jokes telling you "as a good gesture I will extend your subscription" even when he knows there is NO working subscription, this is not a professional.

    If someone is not able to move his VPS away from a hoster (Hetzner) in more than a month, this is not a professional.

    Well, I could be more precise and state "If you do not want your money being stolen, than stay away" etc. Maybe someone wants to give money having nothing in exchange; in these cases, QuadHost and i-83 are a perfect choice.

    Mine is not a "call for global action" but a suggestions in order for someone to be cleverer than me.

  • jenkkijenkki Member

    marcolino said: I'd agree with you to stay away from Aruba

    Me not, I really happy with them, so you lyer or kid in my case

  • @Clouvider said: @Marcolino you have just showed who you really are. I've happily flagged your above post ;-).

    Good choice, man. I tend to be idiot in order for less gifted people to understand.

    And I don't think telling someone "call mom" if an appropriate behaviour.

    Thanked by 1paulof
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    @Tion said:

    @Clouvider said: First I doubt one would win the chargeback in this circumstances. Second through legal means, debt collection, etc. All means available in the contract.

    You could argue that the chargeback cost are usury and only exist to threaten the customer to not exercise his rights.

    One could argue that, yes. I'm not a lawyer but the cost would likely be enforceable if QH would decide to pursue this route.

    I agree that the lack of communication is something that fuels this situation even more here.

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

  • jenkkijenkki Member

    marcolino said: telling someone "call mom"

    Lier going court, kid call mom, if unable to solve by self. That simple.

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    marcolino said: And I don't think telling someone "call mom" if an appropriate behaviour.

    It was your choice to respond that way. No one forced you. Be responsible for your own actions.

    That's eot for me. I feel like this discussion takes rounds across all those number of threads and is going to be going round in circle until QuadHost weights their likely options of trying to recover the data out of Hetzner while taking hit on the reputation vs just terminating this location all together and be done with it.

    Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

    Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

Sign In or Register to comment.