Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

bluevm support ticket

bluevm support ticket

inklightinklight Member
edited April 11 in Help

Hi , i had been with bluevm since ~3 years and last year their service becomes turning very bad , my server is shutdown for three day now and I open thieck there and they didn't response . Even they not shown any announcing about failure on their servers recently .

Comments

• open one more TK?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Provider

@nick from colocrossing can help you

HostDare - One of the cheapest and coolest providers online! :) | Our premium unmanaged vps plans | Cheap Shared Hosting

• JorboxJorbox Member
    edited April 11

Call them if possible Contact them on FB, twitter, servers being offline for 3 days is scary I hope they are not deadpooled

• MikeAMikeA Member, Provider
    edited April 11

@Jorbox said: Call them if possible servers being offline for 3 days is scary

Looks like it's just OPs server, maybe I'm wrong though.

Edit: Apparently I'm wrong!

ExtraVM - DDoS Protected VPS - US, CA, FR, SNG

• NickNick Administrator
    edited April 11

@inklight said: Hi , i had been with bluevm since ~3 years and last year their service becomes turning very bad , my server is shutdown for three day now and I open thieck there and they didn't response . Even they not shown any announcing about failure on their servers recently .

Toss me a ticket number and I can take care of you in the morning, sadly we have ran into a slew of issues over the weekend.

Thanks!

• inklightinklight Member
    edited April 11

@Nick said: Toss me a ticket number and I can take care of you in the morning, sadly we have ran into a slew of issues over the weekend. Thanks!

Hi Nick thanks for your attention , Ticket umber is 315200 I just got reply from your staff today saying the issue was hardware issues .

• NickNick Administrator

Thanks boss, I will personally touch base with you via that ticket today!

• defaultdefault Member

I always read reviews before buying. BlueVM was bought by ChicagoVPS. A long time ago BlueVM was a good provider. Then it started changing to worse and in the end was sold to ChicagoVPS. Since then I canceled all services and I still avoid BlueVM/ChicagoVPS.

Black Friday 2016 winner: vstoike - thank you @veesp

Cyber Monday 2016 winner: vortexnode - transformed to scammer in May 2017

Thanked by 1inklight
  • I also have two services that won't boot up. I did get a reply from "Milan P" who said "Sorry for the delay in our response, our ticket queue has been backed up while we work through the hardware issue(s) that has taken place. Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated. "

I agree that BlueVM is a bad host, but I only went with them for a super cheap deal and never put anything important on the servers.

• NickNick Administrator

@paroxsitic said: I also have two services that won't boot up. I did get a reply from "Milan P" who said "Sorry for the delay in our response, our ticket queue has been backed up while we work through the hardware issue(s) that has taken place. Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated. "

I agree that BlueVM is a bad host, but I only went with them for a super cheap deal and never put anything important on the servers.

Apologies on your issue as well, technicians are doing their best however message me your ticket number so I can personally take care of it and credit you for your downtime.

Thanks!

• @Nick said: Apologies on your issue as well, technicians are doing their best however message me your ticket number so I can personally take care of it and credit you for your downtime.

Thanks!

821503 and 772542

• xaitmixaitmi Member
    edited April 12

BlueVM is still around? Damn lol.

Left that boat years ago when things were going south.

This thread brought back all the GreenValueHost memories. Haha.

Thanked by 1HyperSpeed
  • NickNick Administrator

@paroxsitic said:

@Nick said: Apologies on your issue as well, technicians are doing their best however message me your ticket number so I can personally take care of it and credit you for your downtime.

Thanks!

821503 and 772542

Thanks boss, looks like you were on the same setup that had some issues.

We will address it today further for you, thanks!

• @Nick said:

@paroxsitic said:

@Nick said: Apologies on your issue as well, technicians are doing their best however message me your ticket number so I can personally take care of it and credit you for your downtime.

Thanks!

821503 and 772542

Hi, can you please look at ticket #313563? I sent you a pm earlier, but you didn't seem to have seen it.

• NickNick Administrator

@heyits_bob said:

@Nick said:

@paroxsitic said:

Thanks!

821503 and 772542

Hi, can you please look at ticket #313563? I sent you a pm earlier, but you didn't seem to have seen it.

I see the PM and will reply today.

• Alright that's it my VPS server down now for 5 days , even I'm not that Profession on hardware technical but I know this staff wont take that long . I done one mistake by renewing my subscribe .

• NickNick Administrator
    edited April 12

Sorry you feel that way, we don't provide support via forums so I have updated your ticket with the status of the system you were on and I will continue to interface with you there.

• flatflat Member

Any update on this? My server has been down for about a week now. ticket 848671 I know you're having hardware issues but this seems a bit much.

• NickNick Administrator

@flat said: Any update on this? My server has been down for about a week now. ticket 848671 I know you're having hardware issues but this seems a bit much.

Answering tickets personally as best as I can once escalated.

I'll update yours today :)

• flatflat Member
    edited April 15

@Nick said:

@flat said: Any update on this? My server has been down for about a week now. ticket 848671 I know you're having hardware issues but this seems a bit much.

Thanks. Is there a reason the server status page isn't updated? If there had been something there I might not be bugging you guys as much :)

• NickNick Administrator
    edited April 15

@flat said:

@Nick said:

Thanks. Is there a reason the server status page isn't updated? If there had been something there I might not be bugging you guys as much :)

I don't think that out of date whmcs tool has been used in a while.

• Nick just informed me, for my both my VPS (one in NJ and one in LA i believe) that they cannot retrieve data from the hard drives and he said

"we are considering this system fully dead."

I think this is the end of blueVM.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do for the data loss?

• NickNick Administrator

@paroxsitic said: Nick just informed me, for my both my VPS (one in NJ and one in LA i believe) that they cannot retrieve data from the hard drives and he said

"we are considering this system fully dead."

I think this is the end of blueVM.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do for the data loss?

Ran into a lot of issues with the old Feather CP setup sadly, I can give you a $50 credit at one of our sister companies if you would like? Just update your ticket and let us know.

Thanks!

• @inklight it would be better if you look for another provider, I had a VPS with them (i was a good deal with DA included) but support never didnt responded when I requested a license reactivation and the problems with the VPS (downtime).
    @Nick Bluevm has been a long forgotten child for CC, why are you keeping the site up when support is none existent?

• NickNick Administrator
    edited April 20

@thekreek said: @Nick Bluevm has been a long forgotten child for CC, why are you keeping the site up when support is none existent?

We love all of our children :)

There have been internal talks about merging BlueVM into another consumer division, we are reviewing the matter now and will probably roll with it. Customers can then benefit from a better setup/team and we can phase out the old BlueVM.

We'll know more soon™

Thanked by 2netomx Hxxx
  • @Nick my VPS was down for 2 months, I didnt got a reply from support, can you guess what was my next move?
    Move away from bluevm and start again with my setup

• NickNick Administrator
    edited April 20

@thekreek said: @Nick my VPS was down for 2 months, I didnt got a reply from support, can you guess what was my next move?
    Move away from bluevm and start again with my setup

Sorry to hear that, glad it worked out well in the end for you @thekreek.

• @Nick worked well? If your referring to bluevm thats a no.
    If you mean it for using another provider, then its a yes.

• flatflat Member

Still haven't heard anything. Assuming mine was one of the total losses.

• seedzseedz Member
    edited April 21

@Nick Can you check my ticket plz #206525

• bubbabubba Member

@nick I've been down since the 16th! #593444

• NickNick Administrator

@bubba said: @nick I've been down since the 16th! #593444

Yep machine died then.

Thanks for the ticket number, you also okay with account credit or restore?

• IsaacIsaac Member

@nick Hi Nick,

Both of my VPSes went down since 9th. I would be OK with a rebuild if that can speed up restoration process.

The ticket number is: #769207

• NickNick Administrator

@Isaac said: @nick Hi Nick, Both of my VPSes went down since 9th. I would be OK with a rebuild if that can speed up restoration process.

Most certainly, will do!

Thanked by 1Isaac
  • bubbabubba Member

@Nick said:

Yep machine died then.

No backup? Guess restore is ok. Why nothing in ticket about status?

• NickNick Administrator

@bubba said:

@Nick said:2

Yep machine died then.

No backup? Guess restore is ok. Why nothing in ticket about status?

I can update it tomorrow when back at the office for ya.

• IsaacIsaac Member

@Nick said:

@Isaac said: @nick Hi Nick, Both of my VPSes went down since 9th. I would be OK with a rebuild if that can speed up restoration process.

Most certainly, will do!

Thanks Nick! Just two questions:

1. As the downtime has been a little bit long, it is possible to credit it for me?

2. Should I rebuild the VPSes by myself or wait you will let me know when they are ready?

• NickNick Administrator
    1. Of course :)
    2. I will update your ticket here now in regards to this and we can continue discussing the issue there.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1Isaac
  • So far over 2 weeks of downtime on my BlueVM box as well, and counting since mid-April. Support got back to me about something about addressing hardware issues first before they can do anything. Still waiting. Very concerned about potential of data loss, especially after what others have written earlier in April.

Needless to say, the complete down-age has left my latest site backups even unavailable to move to another provider. But it looks like it's time to begin considering other options, but I can't even reach my site data until BlueVM revives the server.

As for @Nick way to keep trooping, it seems the situation is pretty bad. Any way you can escalate ticket #435278 and credit me for the sever downtime and any data loss? I'd obviously prefer to save my data if possible, but not optimistic at this point.

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member

2 weeks downtime is.. ermm.. a lot. Wondering what they are doing actually.

• NickNick Administrator

@chinnychinchin said: So far over 2 weeks of downtime on my BlueVM box as well, and counting since mid-April. Support got back to me about something about addressing hardware issues first before they can do anything. Still waiting. Very concerned about potential of data loss, especially after what others have written earlier in April.

Needless to say, the complete down-age has left my latest site backups even unavailable to move to another provider. But it looks like it's time to begin considering other options, but I can't even reach my site data until BlueVM revives the server.

As for @Nick way to keep trooping, it seems the situation is pretty bad. Any way you can escalate ticket #435278 and credit me for the sever downtime and any data loss? I'd obviously prefer to save my data if possible, but not optimistic at this point.

Sure thing, I'll pdate your ticket when I get into the office.

Thanked by 1chinnychinchin
  • bubbabubba Member

@nick I replied to your comment on moving me to hudsonvalley; I dont see similar priced packages.

So are the servers not coming back/getting replaced? I feel like someone shouls set expectations properly instead lengthy downtime without actual info.

• NickNick Administrator

@bubba said: @nick I replied to your comment on moving me to hudsonvalley; I dont see similar priced packages.

So are the servers not coming back/getting replaced? I feel like someone shouls set expectations properly instead lengthy downtime without actual info.

Same pricing will be honored and figured mind as well move you to our larger brand with better support :)

• bubbabubba Member

@nick thanks. I've updated and ok with that.

• NickNick Administrator

@bubba said: @nick thanks. I've updated and ok with that.

I have updated again and glad to hear it, doing the best I can here to keep everyone happy!

• @Nick so is BlueVM being officially phased out?

Yeah, I have memes. Not much else. Links are affiliate links