Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bluevm support ticket
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

bluevm support ticket

inklightinklight Member
edited April 2017 in Help

Hi , i had been with bluevm since ~3 years and last year their service becomes turning very bad , my server is shutdown for three day now and I open thieck there and they didn't response .
Even they not shown any announcing about failure on their servers recently .

Comments

• open one more TK?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@nick from colocrossing can help you

• JorboxJorbox Member
    edited April 2017

Call them if possible
    Contact them on FB, twitter, servers being offline for 3 days is scary I hope they are not deadpooled

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

@Jorbox said:
    Call them if possible
    servers being offline for 3 days is scary

Looks like it's just OPs server, maybe I'm wrong though.

Edit: Apparently I'm wrong!

• NickNick Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

@inklight said:
    Hi , i had been with bluevm since ~3 years and last year their service becomes turning very bad , my server is shutdown for three day now and I open thieck there and they didn't response .
    Even they not shown any announcing about failure on their servers recently .

Toss me a ticket number and I can take care of you in the morning, sadly we have ran into a slew of issues over the weekend.

Thanks!

• inklightinklight Member
    edited April 2017

@Nick said:
    Toss me a ticket number and I can take care of you in the morning, sadly we have ran into a slew of issues over the weekend.
    Thanks!

Hi Nick thanks for your attention , Ticket umber is 315200 I just got reply from your staff today saying the issue was hardware issues .

Thanks boss, I will personally touch base with you via that ticket today!

• I always read reviews before buying. BlueVM was bought by ChicagoVPS. A long time ago BlueVM was a good provider. Then it started changing to worse and in the end was sold to ChicagoVPS. Since then I canceled all services and I still avoid BlueVM/ChicagoVPS.

Thanked by 1inklight
  • I also have two services that won't boot up. I did get a reply from "Milan P" who said "Sorry for the delay in our response, our ticket queue has been backed up while we work through the hardware issue(s) that has taken place.
    Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated. "

I agree that BlueVM is a bad host, but I only went with them for a super cheap deal and never put anything important on the servers.

@paroxsitic said:
    I also have two services that won't boot up. I did get a reply from "Milan P" who said "Sorry for the delay in our response, our ticket queue has been backed up while we work through the hardware issue(s) that has taken place.
    Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated. "

I agree that BlueVM is a bad host, but I only went with them for a super cheap deal and never put anything important on the servers.

Apologies on your issue as well, technicians are doing their best however message me your ticket number so I can personally take care of it and credit you for your downtime.

Thanks!

• @Nick said:
    Apologies on your issue as well, technicians are doing their best however message me your ticket number so I can personally take care of it and credit you for your downtime.

Thanks!

821503 and 772542

• xaitmixaitmi Member
    edited April 2017

BlueVM is still around? Damn lol.

Left that boat years ago when things were going south.

This thread brought back all the GreenValueHost memories. Haha.

Thanked by 1HyperSpeed

@paroxsitic said:

@Nick said:

Thanks!

821503 and 772542

Thanks boss, looks like you were on the same setup that had some issues.

We will address it today further for you, thanks!

• @Nick said:

@paroxsitic said:

@Nick said:

Thanks!

821503 and 772542

Hi, can you please look at ticket #313563? I sent you a pm earlier, but you didn't seem to have seen it.

@heyits_bob said:

@Nick said:

@paroxsitic said:

@Nick said:

Thanks!

821503 and 772542

Hi, can you please look at ticket #313563? I sent you a pm earlier, but you didn't seem to have seen it.

I see the PM and will reply today.

• Alright that's it my VPS server down now for 5 days , even I'm not that Profession on hardware technical but I know this staff wont take that long . I done one mistake by renewing my subscribe .

edited April 2017

Sorry you feel that way, we don't provide support via forums so I have updated your ticket with the status of the system you were on and I will continue to interface with you there.

• flatflat Member

Any update on this? My server has been down for about a week now. ticket 848671 I know you're having hardware issues but this seems a bit much.

@flat said:
    Any update on this? My server has been down for about a week now. ticket 848671 I know you're having hardware issues but this seems a bit much.

Answering tickets personally as best as I can once escalated.

I'll update yours today :)

• flatflat Member
    edited April 2017

@Nick said:

@flat said:

Thanks. Is there a reason the server status page isn't updated? If there had been something there I might not be bugging you guys as much :)

edited April 2017

@flat said:

@Nick said:

@flat said:

Thanks. Is there a reason the server status page isn't updated? If there had been something there I might not be bugging you guys as much :)

I don't think that out of date whmcs tool has been used in a while.

• Nick just informed me, for my both my VPS (one in NJ and one in LA i believe) that they cannot retrieve data from the hard drives and he said

"we are considering this system fully dead."

I think this is the end of blueVM.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do for the data loss?

@paroxsitic said:
    Nick just informed me, for my both my VPS (one in NJ and one in LA i believe) that they cannot retrieve data from the hard drives and he said

"we are considering this system fully dead."

I think this is the end of blueVM.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do for the data loss?

Ran into a lot of issues with the old Feather CP setup sadly, I can give you a $50 credit at one of our sister companies if you would like? Just update your ticket and let us know.

Thanks!

• @inklight it would be better if you look for another provider, I had a VPS with them (i was a good deal with DA included) but support never didnt responded when I requested a license reactivation and the problems with the VPS (downtime).
    @Nick Bluevm has been a long forgotten child for CC, why are you keeping the site up when support is none existent?

edited April 2017

@thekreek said:
    @Nick Bluevm has been a long forgotten child for CC, why are you keeping the site up when support is none existent?

We love all of our children :)

There have been internal talks about merging BlueVM into another consumer division, we are reviewing the matter now and will probably roll with it. Customers can then benefit from a better setup/team and we can phase out the old BlueVM.

We'll know more soon™

Thanked by 2netomx Hxxx
  • @Nick my VPS was down for 2 months, I didnt got a reply from support, can you guess what was my next move?
    Move away from bluevm and start again with my setup

edited April 2017

@thekreek said:
    @Nick my VPS was down for 2 months, I didnt got a reply from support, can you guess what was my next move?
    Move away from bluevm and start again with my setup

Sorry to hear that, glad it worked out well in the end for you @thekreek.

• @Nick worked well? If your referring to bluevm thats a no.
    If you mean it for using another provider, then its a yes.

• flatflat Member

Still haven't heard anything. Assuming mine was one of the total losses.

• seedzseedz Member
    edited April 2017

@Nick Can you check my ticket plz #206525