Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ $7/yr - 500Gbps Protection ★ $13/yr - 512MB KVM ★ $23/yr - 1GB Windows ★ $39 Dedis ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ $7/yr - 500Gbps Protection ★ $13/yr - 512MB KVM ★ $23/yr - 1GB Windows ★ $39 Dedis ★

VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Today's offer includes VPS services in four locations, with optional discounted DDoS protection in Los Angeles. In addition, we are offering our powerful HDD unmanaged dedicated servers in Buffalo at a low price. VirMach has been dedicated to providing quality and affordable service since 2014. We are a registered company in the United States, and offer services throughout the US. All of the VPS plans featured today come with RAID 10 Solid State Drive storage, Intel E5 processors, and SolusVM. This offer is limited in quantity, and may expire or change at any time.

Please note that if your service comes with a filtered IP, it will be set up manually and delivered at a later time. The IP that comes with the service on instant delivery is not protected.

Offer Features

• Storage: Solid State Drive - RAID 10
  • Locations Los Angeles, Frankfurt, Chicago, NYC
  • Protection Available in Los Angeles, 500Gbps @ $7/yr
  • Uptime: 100% Guaranteed, auto-credited on downtime
  • Support: Free, Included

KVM & Windows Packages

★ 512MB KVM ★ 10GB Disk (SSD RAID 10), 500GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 1IPv4, SolusVM/KVM - $13/yr

★ 768MB KVM ★ 15GB Disk (SSD RAID 10), 500GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 1IPv4, SolusVM/KVM - $17/yr

★ 1GB KVM ★ 20GB Disk (SSD RAID 10), 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 1IPv4, SolusVM/KVM+Windows - $23/yr

★ 2GB KVM ★ 25GB Disk (SSD RAID 10), 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 1IPv4, SolusVM/KVM+Windows - $27/yr

★ DDoS Protection ★ 500Gbps Voxility Protection, Filtered IP, Available on any Los Angeles Service - Additional $7/yr

ORDER NOW on our special offers page.

Dedicated Server - Buffalo

★ E3-1240v2 ★ 32GB RAM, 2x 1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 13 IPv4 + IPMI, 5Gbps Protection - $39/mo

ORDER NOW (Coupon Code: E3HDD10)

Learn More

Terms & Conditions: https://virmach.com/terms-conditions

Looking Glass: https://lg.virmach.com/

Please feel free to contact our sales department with any questions you have; we can customize your plan to your needs if you require larger plans. We apologize for any errors/typos within this offer - please refer to our website if there is any mismatch of information.

Thanked by 1planofam

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

VirMach said: ★ E3-1240v2 ★ 32GB RAM, 2x 1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 13 IPv4 + IPMI, 5Gbps Protection - $39/mo

Loving this server :D

Thanked by 2VirMach MacPac
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@jarland said:

VirMach said: ★ E3-1240v2 ★ 32GB RAM, 2x 1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps, 13 IPv4 + IPMI, 5Gbps Protection - $39/mo

Loving this server :D

Ditto, grabbed one last time and it's great. Also love my SSD black friday special :D

• i like the sanjose...............

• Is the Windows licensed?

• Nice offer with the special promo from xxyun :)

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

My ping to Buffalo is about the same as to Dallas (Normally better than LA for some reason) now which is insane. Have network upgrades been done?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@momin90909 said:
    Is the Windows licensed?

Yes, the Windows OS we provide is licensed.

• Why no stock in San Jose?

@trewq said:
    My ping to Buffalo is about the same as to Dallas (Normally better than LA for some reason) now which is insane. Have network upgrades been done?

As someone who isn't the biggest CC fan.. I've been pleasantly surprised with Buffalo recently. 4-5 months on my (first) dedi promo and not a single issue so far, great or good speeds to most destinations I care about..

For a <$40 E3 I am not complaining in the slightest. Second box is like 3 weeks old and no issues there either.

trewq said: My ping to Buffalo is about the same as to Dallas (Normally better than LA for some reason) now which is insane. Have network upgrades been done?

Harambe said: As someone who isn't the biggest CC fan.. I've been pleasantly surprised with Buffalo recently. 4-5 months on my (first) dedi promo and not a single issue so far, great or good speeds to most destinations I care about..

They're definitely making improvements. I do know that their DDoS protection hardware was having some issues in the past which may have caused network issues, but they patched the problem recently. I also know Jon prides himself on the Buffalo location and CC has complete oversight, so I'm sure they'll continue to make improvements.

zywsss said: Why no stock in San Jose?

It's a popular location that costs more for us, and is selling out on it's own without specials being posted. We post specials when we have excess stock levels, but that isn't the case with San Jose. The location is still available for purchase at regular price on our site.

• can't paypal?

• ucxoucxo Member

@VirMach Any ETA on IPv6 in Frankfurt? Your upstream has IPv6, so what's keeping you? ;)

zhangsy said: can't paypal?

Please open a ticket in the billing department if you're having issues. In many cases it either means your card was declined within PayPal, or you don't have a card attached to your PayPal. If you don't have a card attached, you need to either attach a card, or make a one-time deposit. To make an initial deposit, you need to contact our support.

ucxo said: @VirMach Any ETA on IPv6 in Frankfurt? Your upstream has IPv6, so what's keeping you? ;)

Serverhub's IPv6 is horrendous. They have constant issues with it and their team is not capable of handling the issues in a timely manner. We received too many complaints, and since it's out of our hands, it just ends up upsetting everyone.

We have stopped advertising IPv6 and supporting it completely until we're more confident in Serverhub's capabilities to support IPv6 properly.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @VirMach any plans to bring Voxility ddos protection to New York? Basically the only thing stopping me from purchasing that sweet, sweet dedi.

Dextronox said: @VirMach any plans to bring Voxility ddos protection to New York? Basically the only thing stopping me from purchasing that sweet, sweet dedi.

Buffalo already has some protection. We crunched the numbers and we don't believe many people would be interested in paying for additional protection in Buffalo when it already comes with a free basic level of protection. It will probably take some time before we begin exploring protection in other locations and Buffalo may not be next on the list.

I would recommend purchasing a VPS with Voxility protection from another provider near the New York area, and setting up tunneling to the dedicated server. Of course they probably won't be able to get close to the $7/yr pricing offered here.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited April 2017

Set up time on these (dedicated)?

Lee said: Set up time on these (dedicated)?

Generally within 8 hours if you leave all options on default. May take 1-2 days otherwise.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @virmach Price of the dedi without the IPs (only 1)?

deadbeef said: @virmach Price of the dedi without the IPs (only 1)?

That would basically cost more as we have to swap out the block and then swap it back in when you cancel, but we would provide it at the same cost. Probably not the answer you're looking for, but it would be the same as asking for 16GB RAM. There would just be support cost associated with removing it, so no savings.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @VirMach said:

deadbeef said: @virmach Price of the dedi without the IPs (only 1)?

That would basically cost more as we have to swap out the block and then swap it back in when you cancel, but we would provide it at the same cost. Probably not the answer you're looking for, but it would be the same as asking for 16GB RAM. There would just be support cost associated with removing it, so no savings.

Hadn't realized it wasn't an automated thing, sorry. Thanks for the clarification.

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited April 2017

I dont have issues with CC. But just to ask, is everything CC or Chicago and the other locations are with other DC's? @VirMach

@Hxxx said:
    I dont have issues with CC. But just to ask, is everything CC or Chicago and the other locations are with other DC's? @VirMach

From the Looking Glass IPs, looks like Chicago & Frankfurt are ServerHub. LA & NJ are CC.

• No Openvz offer again??

Hxxx said: I dont have issues with CC. But just to ask, is everything CC or Chicago and the other locations are with other DC's? @VirMach

A higher percentage of our servers are with CC. All in Frankfurt and Phoenix are in SH at this time.

add_iT said: No Openvz offer again??

Expect some in the next offer.

• nepsneps Member

@VirMach is one of my favorite providers, been using them for a lot of stuff for over a year or two now I think, and just grabbed one of these new boxes. Thanks for providing an awesome service!

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • virmach plans for dallas kvm deals in future?

• leonguyen52leonguyen52 Member
    edited May 2017

@VirMach I tried to buy VPS but still cannot pass the check out step. Already submitted the ticket but I am still waiting for response :( I don't understand why it's so hard to buy? I didn't use VPN while registering. Or does my location cause this? Because I'm in China now so your system didn't allow me to register?

Edit: Finally it's solved. Trying new VPS now.

Billing Error - Contact Us

I'm sorry but we cannot current accept your order automatically through our system due to billing issues.

Please attempt to re-order without using a VPN and ensure your billing address is correct and matches the location of your current internet connection. If you feel you have received this message in error, then please accept our apologies and submit a support ticket to our billing department. Thank you.

• Why does the transfer of VPS add money

• UnicomUnicom Member
    edited December 2020

mistake