Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone help me with Alipay Payment ??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone help me with Alipay Payment ??

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,

The website where I want to pay only accepts Alipay. I had an account with Alipay with My Credit Card added but it seems that the website only accepts payment from Chinese Local Debit Card (It says me to add one while paying).

Is there anyone who can help me by paying through Alipay, I can pay you back through PayPal (with any extra charge if you need).

The amount is 485 CNY.

Thanks.

Comments

• I am a Chinese boy, you can find a global currency credit card, try to pay. But how do you buy things to you?

• @edison766 said:
    I am a Chinese boy, you can find a global currency credit card, try to pay. But how do you buy things to you?

My English is not good. Thank you. I hope you see

• Maybe you should transfer money from credit card to alipay first.

Then go finish the payment with alipay.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@edison766 said:
    I am a Chinese boy, you can find a global currency credit card, try to pay. But how do you buy things to you?

I bought things from TaoBao & shipped to a Forwarding Agent & now the problem is at the Forwarding Agent. They have only Alipay. I thought I can pay them by My Card, now I can see that I can't :(

@Antooooo said:
    Maybe you should transfer money from credit card to alipay first.

You meant Topup money, right ?? That required verification. When I proceeded, I found that it requires a Chinese Bank Account to get verified :(

• 我也是一个中国人,我也很喜欢免费帮人,因为网络就是分享的社会,我们都用了很多开源的软件,都是别人帮助我们,所以能帮助大家,我也很高兴,只是,我英文不好
    不知道能不能帮到你
    我有支付宝,也有贝宝
    要是你找不到人帮你,我可以帮你

My English is not good

I am also a Chinese, I also like to help people free, because the network is to share the community, we have used a lot of open source software, are others to help us, so to help everyone, I am very happy, but I English not good
    Do not know can help you
    I have Alipay, there are PayPal
    If you can not find someone to help you, I can help you

• >

Is there anyone who can help me by paying through Alipay, I can pay you back through PayPal (with any extra charge if you need).

It's best if you could find someone who can spend the balance on PayPal. According to PayPal's help, withdrawing balance from PayPal to Chinese bank accounts costs 1.2% of the amount, and the minimum withdraw amount is 150 USD, which is far beyond 485 CNY.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Antooooo said:

You meant Topup money, right ?? That required verification. When I proceeded, I found that it requires a Chinese Bank Account to get verified :(

Yes topup money.

I think MasterCard or VISA can pass the verification.

@Antooooo said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Antooooo said:

Yes topup money.

No, I just checked again. Before using Topup, I need to complete Full ID Verification & it needs Chinese Bank Account !

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Antooooo said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Antooooo said:

Yes topup money.

No, I just checked again. Before using Topup, I need to complete Full ID Verification & it needs Chinese Bank Account !

Ah o...

• crestcrest Member

I have a trusted website where you can pay the third party with paypal and the third party will help you pay the amount (代付). PM me if you need, it would best if u can read chinese, since the website all in chinese

Thanked by 1maxwell118
  • I can help you

@summerstar said:
    I can help you

How ??

• 最好是你自己去下载微信,然后和商家支持付款,这样方便你以后的商业行为.

• You can try Wechat.

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

@edison766 said:

@edison766 said:

Yes, you can't use credit card when you are trying to pay to another person's Alipay account (according to your description, I think the agency you are using isn't a commercial gateway of Alipay). I am glad to see that there are so many Chinese trying to help you. Just pick one and they will help you. If you have any problem, contact me.

@VMVPS said:

@edison766 said:

@edison766 said:

Yes, you can't use credit card when you are trying to pay to another person's Alipay account (according to your description, I think the agency you are using isn't a commercial gateway of Alipay). I am glad to see that there are so many Chinese trying to help you. Just pick one and they will help you. If you have any problem, contact me.

Yeah, I found that afterward that they are not using commercial gateway & that's why overseas Payment system isn't enabled. I'm talking to few people. Hope, everything will go just smooth.

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Sorry about that. I hope you "get it" ;)

@Antooooo said:

• belinikbelinik Member
    edited April 2017

let me know if you need help. i may be able to help.

• @k0nsl said:

Sorry about that. I hope you "get it" ;)

@Antooooo said:

WTF?

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Why so feisty? It's just a joke, a meme. Finnish = a person born and bred in Finland.

• @edison766 said:

@edison766 said:

I can teach you a simple way. You can try to go to Hong Kong Taobao purchase or agent to buy. Because PAL is very unreasonable to China, PAL in China to withdraw a certain amount of dollars, but also more fees. You can try Hong Kong to pay treasure

• Or can you tell me what to buy? Can you make a link here?

• @VMVPS said:

@edison766 said:

@edison766 said:

In fact, I also want to come here to foreign friends to introduce cheap VPS, it is best to have direct connection to China Telecom introduced to me. Just want to see YOUTUBE, IG, FB. The day before yesterday to buy a SEEPDYKVM, today found a little inappropriate use of China, it seems that after 72 hours can not refund it?

Thanks a lot to @summerstar. He helped me and paid via AliPay. He is indeed a nice guy :)

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

@edison766 West coast data centers(LA etc.) might work better for your needs. As to the refund issue you mentioned, it depended on their tos. If you wanna a suggestion on choosing a vps, you should open another thread.

May I know what are you people talking about ?? @VMVPS & @edison766

• @VMVPS said:
    @edison766 West coast data centers(LA etc.) might work better for your needs. As to the refund issue you mentioned, it depended on their tos. If you wanna a suggestion on choosing a vps, you should open another thread.

Is there an introduction? Preferential VPS

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    May I know what are you people talking about ?? @VMVPS & @edison766

I am looking for a suitable price for VPS, used in China to see YOUTUBE. IG FB

• I hope someone can help me also