Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


MXroute - Email Hosting - New London Location - 40GB Storage - $40/2years
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

MXroute - Email Hosting - New London Location - 40GB Storage - $40/2years

jarjar Provider
edited March 2017 in Offers

Hey there,

I've just launched the London location for MXroute and I've decided to start out with what has been, by far, our most popular offer to date. If you're not familiar with MXroute, we are an e-mail hosting provider that promises high quality delivery and managed service with a price intended to make Google start sweating... you know, once they figure out we exist.

Here's my offer:

40GB Storage
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
London Server Location
$40 for 2 years (recurring)
Order Here

Some key features of MXroute:

  • cPanel control panel (https://s.jar.land/p7AKLQvouk/)
  • Webmail (Roundcube, Squirrelmail, Horde)
  • Backup Relay (Live for London within 24h)
  • Outgoing via MailChannels / MailCheap / In-house relays
  • 24/7 Support
  • Heavy automation to reduce downtime
  • Your own personal coaches for quality email delivery
  • POP/IMAP/SMTP
  • The most transparent company ever

You can even monitor our servers with me at any time, because transparency:
https://app.klipfolio.com/published/def9a7f4a7079e6eccd8eebb2344535c/mxroute

So what do you think, friends? Shall we do this? Get on board :)

Comments

  • WSSWSS Member

    Wait- is that CPanel?

    (Congraulations on the expansion!)

  • jarjar Provider

    @WSS said:
    Wait- is that CPanel?

    (Congraulations on the expansion!)

    Take a look at that screenshot and do a spit-take too. They added WHMCS integration into cPanel. When the hell that happened I don't even know. Someone should warn a brother. I like it, wasn't there last time I logged in, didn't even know anything updated...

  • williewillie Member
    edited March 2017

    Nice! But are plans bound to a single location? I didn't realize that.

    I think one of the escalated tickets on Ocean is mine. It's a long term feature suggestion with no urgency at all, but Josh kicked it up to you (escalated it) so you could consider it consider it directly. So showing "escalated tickets" on the dashboard probably gives a mistaken impression that they indicate stuff that is busted/needs immediate attention/whatever. But at least some of them are more like to-do-someday reminders.

    Maybe you want something like a bug tracker in addition to the ticket system?

    Thanked by 1jar
  • WSSWSS Member

    Don't be too concerned- I doubt it actually works. :)

    Thanked by 2netomx jar
  • jarjar Provider

    @willie said:
    Nice! But are plans bound to a single location? I didn't realize that.

    I think one of the escalated tickets on Ocean is mine. It's a long term feature suggestion with no urgency at all, but Josh kicked it up to you (escalated it) so you could consider it consider it directly. So showing "escalated tickets" on the dashboard probably gives a mistake impression that they indicate stuff that is busted/needs immediate attention/whatever. But at least some of them are more like to-do-someday reminders.

    Maybe you want something like a bug tracker in addition to the ticket system?

    I wanted to just do a location switch on the order form but either I'm stupid or that's not something one can reasonably do. I couldn't find any modules or anything, won't shop at modulesgarden so didn't look there. But yeah, they'll all be available in both locations. Starting out with this one while I work out the other so I don't need two links for each.

    Some escalated are actually of more pressing matter, though usually warned that there will be some time before resolution.

  • Is it possible to migrate an old account to London location?

  • jarjar Provider
    edited March 2017

    @myhken said:
    Is it possible to migrate an old account to London location?

    Certainly. I couldn't guarantee a time frame for doing it so it would probably involve a second rsync after you changed your DNS. Feel free to toss in a ticket.

    Thanked by 1myhken
  • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited March 2017

    Escalated = easy ticket for me :) Mark as escalated, go to bed, and Jarland will get things right.

    Thanked by 1jar
  • MikyMiky Member

    Should we be worried with these 334 emails in Ghost queue?

  • MikyMiky Member

    Mines seem to go through, both ways :-) as usual!!

  • jarland said: So what do you think, friends? Shall we do this? Get on board :)

    Oh, c'mon Jarland, stop this! 40$ for 2 years? We saw it on your tagline! Don't bring it up on a thread, also! The temptation is huge / MUST... RESIST... (at least this month I have been underfunded - no space for more offers).

    Thanked by 1jar
  • @jvnadr said:

    jarland said: So what do you think, friends? Shall we do this? Get on board :)

    Oh, c'mon Jarland, stop this! 40$ for 2 years? We saw it on your tagline! Don't bring it up on a thread, also! The temptation is huge / MUST... RESIST... (at least this month I have been underfunded - no space for more offers).

    Remember the Black Friday deal at 15 usd/year for 60GB? Yeah, I managed to snatch that with an additional 50% off trump code.

    Too bad that's all gone, but pricing is still nice.

  • NekkiNekki Member

    This offer is relevant to my interests.

    The only question is whether I can be arsed to migrate.

    Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Provider

    @Miky said:
    Should we be worried with these 334 emails in Ghost queue?

    Nah, it's proper that those are sitting in queue.

  • J1021J1021 Member
    edited March 2017

    Does MailChannels or MailCheap have European relays and can you guarantee mail will exit via those?

  • jarjar Provider
    edited March 2017

    @kcaj said:
    Does MailChannels or MailCheap have European relays and can you guarantee mail will exit via those?

    MailCheap yes, MailChannels no. Can guarantee that your emails will at some point route through the US. Recommend not sending dick pics with subject "Allahu Akbar."

  • jarjar Provider

    I forgot to mention in this thread:

    I've been concerned about hosting somewhere that I have no physical access or presence. For the London location I chose to go with Fiberoute. These are people that LET members have trusted and witnessed the integrity of, and they're people that I trust to look out for us.

    Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Member

    jarland said: I chose to go with Fiberoute. These are people that LET members have trusted and witnessed the integrity of, and they're people that I trust to look out for us.

    Excellent choice, pleasantly surprised too as I expected Clouvider.

    Thanked by 2jar Infinity
  • frkfrk Member

    Great to see! One question: Why do london.mxroute.com and london-relay.mxroute.com both point to the same ip (93.170.96.76)?

  • jarjar Provider

    @frk said:
    Great to see! One question: Why do london.mxroute.com and london-relay.mxroute.com both point to the same ip (93.170.96.76)?

    London backup relay will be launched within 24h, but the record needs to exist until then :)

  • jarjar Provider

    @Nekki said:

    jarland said: I chose to go with Fiberoute. These are people that LET members have trusted and witnessed the integrity of, and they're people that I trust to look out for us.

    Excellent choice, pleasantly surprised too as I expected Clouvider.

    This happened first, but I totally would have engaged Dom. Perhaps in another instance I will. He seems top notch all around.

  • jarjar Provider

    London backup relay live.

    Thanked by 1frk
  • Hi,
    Would it be possible to migrate and to take advantage of the new pricing? I signed up for a $35 package last week :(
    Thanks

  • @michaels said:
    Hi,
    Would it be possible to migrate and to take advantage of the new pricing? I signed up for a $35 package last week :(
    Thanks

    Pop in a ticket and I'll see what I can do.

  • henkbhenkb Member

    Wow. Cool move.
    I would like to transfer also. I'm not actively using my mxroute account yet. But I will drop a ticket soon. Keep up the good work!

  • Can I specify or send in a ticket to choose which outgoing relay my plan uses?
    Also OMFG FINALLY.

  • jarjar Provider
    edited March 2017

    @Domin43 said:
    Can I specify or send in a ticket to choose which outgoing relay my plan uses?
    Also OMFG FINALLY.

    While technically possible, it's not possible through a method that is reasonable for me to offer it as a service. Such a move should ideally be the result of troubleshooting and determining it necessary.

    I know MailChannels is kind of the "premium" relay in the bunch but the others weren't added to save money, they were added to reduce the impact of another MailChannels issue, of which there have recently been several. The diversity is key to my efforts in providing service uptime. To make sure those relays are the best that they can be, they need legitimate email flowing through them, so that's why they're not strictly failover.

  • Domin43Domin43 Member
    edited March 2017

    @jarland said:

    @Domin43 said:
    Can I specify or send in a ticket to choose which outgoing relay my plan uses?
    Also OMFG FINALLY.

    While technically possible, it's not possible through a method that is reasonable for me to offer it as a service. Such a move should ideally be the result of troubleshooting and determining it necessary.

    So how would I get outbound relay to a EU company like MailCheap as mentioned in op.

    EDIT: NVM I read your edited post.

  • jarjar Provider

    Domin43 said: So how would I get outbound relay to a EU company like MailCheap as mentioned in op.

    Definitely consider that your emails will go through the US at some point. I mean, they probably would anyway let's be honest... Gmail, Yahoo, you're most likely emailing people in the US constantly.

Sign In or Register to comment.