Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will prividers accept one third refund? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Will prividers accept one third refund?

2»

Comments

• ewrek said: Keep it silent

Yeah. I was just out of curiosity.

• Nekki said: I'd feel like a proper cheeky cunt asking for a partial refund on a plan even if I'd only used it for a month of a 12 month plan. I understand that money's tight for some people, but I'd rather be able to look at myself in the mirror.

I agree what you said. I just want to discuss with them about the possiblity to got a partial refund.

The decision was not made by me . When I knew they gave me a full refund , I was just wondered what happened . They left me at a complete loss . I thought that they might di it in a wrong way and I asked how to return their money back.

If I knew they would gave me a full refund , I would rather not to open that ticket because I knew they didn't earned the money that you deserve to get from the contract .

• angstrom said: You're lucky to have received a full refund.

I didn't feel lucky but sad.

• xiyan said: I agree what you said. I just want to discuss with them about the possiblity to got a partial refund.

I'm talking about a partial refund.

In my opinion, if you order a service, which the providers delivers and you later change you mind, you shouldn't be seeking a refund of any kind. The provider should not even have to spend time dealing with your ticket because you've had a change of heart, let along give you any money back.

I assure that the majority of LET'ers feel this way - that's why you will regularly see people transferring services to each other in exchange for the partial cost of the service.

• They have "6 month contract", what does "contract" mean?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I really dislike people like OP who has no concept of a contract.

Thanked by 2ifyko Iroshan464
  • Next topic, colour of shite.

• ricardo said: Next topic, colour of shite.

Is bright green bad?

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • Im telling you, the day @Nekki abandon this forum, is the end of it. Keep it up.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited February 2017

xiyan said: angstrom said: You're lucky to have received a full refund.

I didn't feel lucky but sad.

Your original post sounds like a confession. We would have to find a lowend priest to absolve you of your sin. Short of this, I'm sure that everyone here will be pleased if you do your best to not commit this sin again. :-)

(You seem like a nice person. It's okay. But time to move on.)

• Nekki said: bright green

Definitely avoid farting, for a while.

• Fun fact; if you want to scare the (figurative) shit out of someone, get them to eat some cake with plenty of black fondant icing on it. The result is almost always luminous bright green (literal) shit.

• @Nekki said:
    Fun fact; if you want to scare the (figurative) shit out of someone, get them to eat some cake with plenty of black fondant icing on it. The result is almost always luminous bright green (literal) shit.

• Licorice ice cream makes a rather dark green that makes one think their internal organs are failing.
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

What did I just read?!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@brueggus said:

What did I just read?!

I hear ya.

Thanked by 1doghouch