Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostsolutions.ro terminated my service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostsolutions.ro terminated my service

ad0ad0 Member
edited January 2017 in Providers

Hello

LET member cociu agreed to give yearly torrent allowed VPS

This is to inform everyone hostsolutions.ro Scammed me for a fault that is not mine but by his IPs. They are not honest.

First agrees to refund the remaining months. Then after waiting almost 30days for the refund i asked many times again about my refund then he says this:

cociu

your vm was suspended due for abuse or unnusual activity for 2 times . 2 TIMES not one time. so what you sugest ?

1. This first suspended i thought it was a virus so i took took Measures prevent Virus
  2. The second suspended it came to know your VPS ip were attacked. So i asked either to refund or Unsuspend my VPS
    Now tell how is a user supposed to know your IP behavior when he just got the VPS?

I told him i will post on LET and he say post it so here.

The fault was only because i stored files in Apache director from the new VPS and kept it there. Then the Upload speed automatic started going on it own.

The VPS IP address: 188.213.49.85. I did not share

I did mistake by paying by Mobipay i tought cocui was honest but he was relly not. He want to steal my money. I just realized some of those who look honest here are really not honest.

please speak what you see LET member.

Comments

• Second question , i will let the people of this forum to jude you like a person/customer

• So because you can't keep your server safe from Virus and DDoS attack, it's not your fault? Who is it then? Did you buy a fully managed server with DDoS protection?

If not, shut up. They are not a scam. Go buy your self a fully managed server with DDoS protection.

• i will start my story ...

This "smart guy" was buy our service in the day 13/12/2016 and after and he start abuse the bandwich making flood from his vps . I have give him the first avertisment of the day 18/12/2016 and i have suspended his account. In the second moment hi opened a tiket regarding the suspension ... and told us hi have not touch nothing bla bla bla. This is true sometimes is happened to be haked (but is unmanaged service and is not our fault what the client is installing in his vps) so i give him the second chanse and i have unsuspend the vps and i had told him to secure his server in case hi not have this kind of activity and i have advert him if this will continue i will directly terminate his account . unfortunatly we are here now. so i will let you guys to judge this because i am too tired to send him where is the place. Yes is true i have been opened to give him a 3-chanse but like all hi have think if is press me with a post in LET i will scarry and give him the refound no chanse for my part.

• ad0 said: ad0

also i will be a verry good man to prove you i dont want your money , please specif a international ONG where i can donate your money but definetly i will not refound you . I really hate this activity so sorry i will not doit. And yes i am smart and if you look the first coments was you are stupid to not secure your server. but i know this activity was intentionatly ... so you are not so stupid.

Thanked by 2ThracianDog default
  • ad0 said: The fault was only because i stored files in Apache director from the new VPS and kept it there. Then the Upload speed automatic started going on it own.

So you leave warez open in the public, your upload speed dies (which means someone, likely multiple people, found it), they get abuse or node unusable (which means no speed limit which is dumb, but their problem) and you complain...?

No DMCA and similar allow you to torrent (and RO law is... very... unclear about it, DCC is still popular) but not to host warez public...

Legal, questionable to keep the paid months in full (keeping a charge for clean up work and similar is legit but at least here must be ToS noted, which should be EU wide), not questionable to kick you (aside of sexual or race discrimination you'll have an extremely hard case in the EU with such, with judges with sense even 'more liberal' than the US).

Accept a percentage of the remaining months as refund for the issues caused, done.

Also keep in mind Mobipay fees ($$$) which he can partly deduct from the refund, usually asshole thing to do but not illegal.

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

As cociu said in his last post:

Kindly give me the 3 chance and refund my money.

• @ad0 said:

we need more drama

Thanked by 1netomx
  • WSSWSS Member

I still want to know about that sister.

• Thanked by 2joeri saf31
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited January 2017

Hijacking semi useless thread for RO travel commercial

WSS said: I still want to know about that sister.

Same :p RO has hot girls, with hot sisters, like Ukraine. Neither too gay friendly though.

7/10 will visit again, cheap af but they seriously need to step up their AC game to Croatia (our building has 20 flats and at least 25 AC units, we now have 2 and a third on order...) in summer...

Easier language than BG/RS/HR etc., Romanian is rather simple and english is... better... at least in the higher social classes, not like in Croatia where it goes down...

• ad0 said: As cociu said in his last post:

also publish the fuking proof of all our thikets because you personally have addminted the usage of entire 1gbps full speed and after i have suspend your vps the first time you told me you will limit your torrent to 10mbps wich never happened ... So way the host is obligated to play after your words ?

• @ad0 said:

I am sure if you allow him to cooperate with your mother or sister

• ad0 said: Kindly give me the 3 chance and refund my money.

i always like to donate ... so please give me a ONG to donate the remaning money and i will post the proof here , clearly need to be a know ONG

• CdoeCdoe Member
    edited January 2017

@cociu said:
    you personally have addminted the usage of entire 1gbps full speed and after i have suspend your vps the first time you told me you will limit your torrent to 10mbps wich never happened ... So way the host is obligated to play after your words ?

Well, he asked for torrenting VPS and you provided him one. Did you tell him the 1gbit bandwidth is fair share?

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2017

Cdoe said: Well, he asked for torrenting VPS and you provided him one. Did you tell him the 1gbit bandwidth is fair share?

no i have scammed his 5x coca cola ... go away man really. Let change the place . I will provide him a vps in one node where i will create a vps for me and i will abuse myself the bandwich ... will be this guy to recive a shit vps wich cannot upload eaven 10mbps qill be content ? Definetly no , so what you dont like dont do !!!

• ad0 said: The fault was only because i stored files in Apache director from the new VPS and kept it there. Then the Upload speed automatic started going on it own.

There is no "only" here . . . it happened. The upload speed certainly did not spontaneously start going on it's "own".

waiting some proof my friend ... this is a transparent forum so please in the future start with print screen of the discutions ...

• here is part of our discution http://imgur.com/a/xkM8V

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2017

also this is the first abuse proof http://imgur.com/a/Sl9IL and we have think hi move some data so if you look we have tolerate full 1gbps during almost 1 hour

• you are doing right thing @cociu dont scare because he threaten to bring this up here or anywhere...... allow torrenting and abusing is 2 different thing

• iSky said: you are doing right thing @cociu dont scare because he threaten to bring this up here or anywhere...... allow torrenting and abusing is 2 different thing

was ddossing from the vps , i still have his data so is easy to proof

Thanked by 1iSky
  • #TeamSister #TeamFartMother

Thanked by 1WSS
  • And this was the second time http://imgur.com/a/6Riot +1hour full speed

now my friend we can talk ... or you are so bussy to find a ONG , at least finnaly you have done a good thing to donate with my help

• @cociu said:

Cdoe said: Well, he asked for torrenting VPS and you provided him one. Did you tell him the 1gbit bandwidth is fair share?

no i have scammed his 5x coca cola ... go away man really. Let change the place . I will provide him a vps in one node where i will create a vps for me and i will abuse myself the bandwich ... will be this guy to recive a shit vps wich cannot upload eaven 10mbps qill be content ? Definetly no , so what you dont like dont do !!!

Good job on answering a valid point with complete bullshit.

• myhken said:

If not, shut up. They are not a scam. Go buy your self a fully managed server with DDoS protection.

Selling managed servers that host warez sites sounds like a stretch even for here. ;)

• WSSWSS Member

lawl> @willie said:

myhken said:

Selling managed servers that host warez sites sounds like a stretch even for here. ;)

I have been seeing quite a bit of drive-by HTTP windoze installs fwiw..

• ad0 said: Scammed me for a fault that is not mine but by his IPs

and the tipical escuses .... bad luck for you .... the traffic was go out not IN .... so what is your explication here ?

• @cociu said:
    Hello , first question , DO YOU HAVE A SISTER ?

wait... what?

This discussion has been closed.