Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
New Year Offer $10 for 20 GB Email=Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Sieve filtering, Auto responder & more
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

New Year Offer $10 for 20 GB Email=Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Sieve filtering, Auto responder & more

mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

Happy new year LET :)

Mailcheap

Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. CZ & Cyberlabs Inc. USA) is an enterprise email solutions provider. Get the flexibility and freedom of having your own email server and the affordable scalability and management offered by Mailcheap with a rock solid HA cloud infrastructure.

What's new?

  • WebMail, Contacts (CardDAV) & Calendar (CalDAV) w/ ActiveSync as standard.
  • Sieve filtering, vacation auto responder.

Products

Features:

  • Unlimited Users
  • Unlimited Domains (private/dedicated plans)
  • 20 GB to 50 TB Storage
  • 100% deliverability: Carrier grade outbound filtering & Premium SMTP relays
  • WebMail, Contacts (CardDAV) & Calendar (CalDAV) w/ ActiveSync as standard.
  • Sieve filtering, vacation auto responder.
  • Shared/Private/Dedicated email servers
  • TLS for secure access & transmission
  • SPF, DKIM, DMARC support
  • HA cloud servers w/ 99.99% uptime
  • Free setup & migration
  • Rainloop Webmail w/ 50 MB attachments: Supports client side OpenPGP, multiple accounts per session, 2FA (private/dedicated plans)
  • IMAP, SMTP, POP3 support
  • Web based admin panel
  • Anti-spam & anti-virus protection (4-step filtration) w/ quarantine management
  • Integrated Cloud w/ Webmail, Calendar (CalDAV), Contacts (CardDAV) & file sharing tools (private/dedicated plans)
  • DDoS protection
  • RAID protection & offsite data replication
  • Dual backup MX/Mail servers as standard
  • Fully Open source
  • Comprehensive documentation (beginner friendly)
  • Custom branding (private-label site, custom UI, branding, logo, slogan for private/dedicated plans)
  • Direct-Admin™ support

Shared Email Servers

New Year Offer

10 available.

Basic 20G → $10 for 20 GB email.

Promo code: NEWYRLET

5 Domains | Unlimited Users | 20 GB Storage | Shared server | Order

Annual price (recurring): $10

Resources

Website | Enterprise Email | Inbound spam filtering / Mail forwarding | SMTP Relays with Outbound/Inbound Spam Filtering | Backup MX / Queuing relay | Features | Infrastructure | Comparison | Help/FAQ | Sign Up

Thanked by 1ehab

Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.)
Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering

Comments

  • hzrhzr Member, Moderator

    do you mind if i do very small/lightweight sending messages on basic20g plan? just email confirm, password reset, etc - no marketing at all

  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider
    edited January 2017

    @hzr said:
    do you mind if i do very small/lightweight sending messages on basic20g plan? just email confirm, password reset, etc - no marketing at all

    No problem! :) Please see more info on premium relay here.

    Pavin.

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.)
    Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering

  • yessss :)

    Thanked by 1mailcheap
    • do not prepay > 1 year and check for reviews/support
    • only use monthly from a provider operating < 1 year 🍆
  • @mailcheap so above Basic 20G embedded with premium smtp relay? no extra charge?

  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

    @tenpera said:
    @mailcheap so above Basic 20G embedded with premium smtp relay? no extra charge?

    Yes; all basic plans come with Premium relay as standard at no extra cost :)

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.)
    Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering

  • tenperatenpera Member
    edited January 2017

    @mailcheap what's the rate limit per hour? or per day?

    How long does it take to activate after payment?

  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

    @tenpera said:
    @mailcheap what's the rate limit per hour? or per day?

    How long does it take to activate after payment?

    Please see more info on premium relay here.

    Basic plans are usually activated within 1-2 hrs on weekdays.

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.)
    Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering

  • nice one - looking forward to playing with this over the next week or so .. ;)

    Thanked by 1mailcheap
  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

    Thanks everyone :) Offer sold out.

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.)
    Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering

  • mailcheap said: Sieve filtering

    Now we're talking

  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

    @dodedodo said:

    mailcheap said: Sieve filtering

    Now we're talking

    Sieve filtering & vacation auto responder have been available for some time now; now its production ready :)

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.)
    Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering

  • @mailcheap Is there any way to upgrade the domain limit? 20G storage is more then enough for me, but the 5 domains are holding me back. I'm currently hosting a lot if [email protected] mailboxes and stuff like that.

  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

    @dodedodo said:
    @mailcheap Is there any way to upgrade the domain limit? 20G storage is more then enough for me, but the 5 domains are holding me back. I'm currently hosting a lot if [email protected] mailboxes and stuff like that.

    Hmm.. have to think of some way to automate domain permissions for basic plans.

    Pavin.

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.)
    Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering

  • @mailcheap said:
    Thanks everyone :) Offer sold out.

    any more soon?

  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

    @busbr said:

    @mailcheap said:
    Thanks everyone :) Offer sold out.

    any more soon?

    Sure; drop me a PM :)

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.)
    Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering

  • @mailcheap I sent you a PM yesterday, but I have not heard a respond. Let me know. Thank you.

  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

    @hdpixel said:
    @mailcheap I sent you a PM yesterday, but I have not heard a respond. Let me know. Thank you.

    Think the PM was actually a post on the wall :)

    This offer is not currently available. Hope to have new offers during BF.

    Pavin.

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.)
    Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering

  • @mailcheap said:
    This offer is not currently available. Hope to have new offers during BF.

    Don't make us wait that long!

    @mailcheap said:
    Hmm.. have to think of some way to automate domain permissions for basic plans.

    Any news on this? I too am interested in a little bit more than 5 domains on the listed plan.

  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

    @HackedServer said:

    @mailcheap said:
    This offer is not currently available. Hope to have new offers during BF.

    Don't make us wait that long!

    @mailcheap said:
    Hmm.. have to think of some way to automate domain permissions for basic plans.

    Any news on this? I too am interested in a little bit more than 5 domains on the listed plan.

    Thank you for your interest in Mailcheap. Unlimited domains (& users) is now available as standard with all plans; the panel is fully automated.

    Pavin.

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.)
    Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering

Sign In or Register to comment.