Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH - GreenValueHost... another review - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH - GreenValueHost... another review

Comments

• alexhalexh Member
    edited October 2014

GVH_Eric said: Will a mod/admin please come on here and confirm that we are not even in the same side of the country? If so, that would be appreciated, as this is getting plain rediculous.

1. It's ridiculous.
    2. You lose your temper just like every other GVH representative. It's ridiculous because somebody questioned you? I really don't think so.
    3. People have the right to be curious when there's suspicious activity taking place around them.
    4. Jon using people to post his thoughts/ideas for him is the same as him posting, regardless of what you say. I know that the ideas conveyed here are only Jon's. They mirror his personality and behaviors prior to being banned here.
    Thanked by 3netomx Pwner TriDoxiuM
  • My "posts" represent my frustration at the fact that whenever a topic is opened here, no matter the issue at hand, the same group of people always jump on the bandwagon.

• Ticket #347645, 21.10.2014, "We are working on resolving this as quickly as possible."
    VPS down...

• @GVH_Eric said:
    My "posts" represent my frustration at the fact that whenever a topic is opened here, no matter the issue at hand, the same group of people always jump on the bandwagon.

I think you need to learn to be level headed then.

@alexh said:
    1. It's ridiculous.

• alexhalexh Member
    edited October 2014

GVH_Eric said: My "posts" represent my frustration at the fact that whenever a topic is opened here, no matter the issue at hand, the same group of people always jump on the bandwagon.

You're playing the victim? Cowards. You're all cowards.

Jon is a bully. So are you. Review my post history where Jon visited my profile multiple times a week, found posts that I made, and replied to them with personal insults and disparaging, slanderous claims. At least if I'm posting something, I state it as my opinion or as fact and provide evidence. Jon repeatedly stated his opinions as fact, caused customers/ex-customers to suffer, caused other providers to suffer as a result of slander, made fake FraudRecord reports about clients which could have a SUBSTANTIAL negative impact on their future purchasing abilities online, and many more things.

You are not a victim, neither is your company, or Jon. You're the bullies. ALL OF YOU. The worst part? You just won't stop. Leave us alone. Leave me alone. Leave all the people you've hurt alone. Just because they post an uptime report doesn't mean they're a fucking asshole and a pile of shit person. Just because you don't like my opinion, or anybody else's, means that you have the right to treat anybody the way you do. I'm sick of it. It's called ethics, human courtesy, decency.

It's clear that you don't care about the last four words of that sentence though based on previous actions. You didn't care when you took part in selling IPs at $0.25 each to (likely) spammers while IPv4 space depletes more-and-more every day. You don't care about the tens of people every week that post and PROVE that their service has lackluster uptime. Even worse, if somebody shares a support ticket where they've been abused, you instantly jump on them and insult them. I can't understand your thought processes, and I never will, but what's really ridiculous is your treatment of other humans. Would you want to be treated the way you treat others? I certainly wouldn't.

Edit: I realize this post isn't in the most polite context; I cannot effectively communicate these ideas without sounding short. If anybody has anything to add, or repair, feel free to PM me. I'm more than willing to make changes to prevent potential for people becoming offended. I'm tired of coming here to share knowledge, communicate with people who have similar interests, and honestly sometimes even just visit the Cest Pit to see what's new with everybody. I'm tired of this forum being full of garbage and it being pushed to the top. One can say it's easy to avoid, but it's like bottling up negative emotions. You read it every day, seeing people get hurt more-and-more, and I personally feel like there's something inside this community we can do to prevent more from being hurt. I cannot stand by and watch this company make a horrible example out of the web hosting industry. GVH is not an example of what a hosting company should be, or what they should stand for. Hosting is about helping people communicate their ideas, at least to me. If you make some money, that's great too. But it's not always all about money, and some people have yet to learn that.

• I'm just going to leave this to the mods so they can decide if this topic still qualifies as a "review" written in a "respectful manner".

• akzakz Member
    edited October 2014

@GVH_Eric said:
    My "posts" represent my frustration at the fact that whenever a topic is opened here, no matter the issue at hand, the same group of people always jump on the bandwagon.

maybe if your employer handled himself appropriately there wouldnt be bandwagoners. But I disagree with your use of the term "bandwagon" mentality as bandwagoners often dont have first hand experience and just hop on to cause issue. The bandwagoners here in this case which you are referring to are/were all customers of GVH.

• akz said: are/were all customers of GVH.

Bingo!

• @GVH_Eric said:
    I'm just going to leave this to the mods so they can decide if this topic still qualifies as a "review" written in a "respectful manner".

The same mods Jon tried and go over the heads of?

• Everything you're claiming is overexagerated to the extreme and you know that. We're not out to get people. In all due respects, you're messed up in the head. You need to calm down and look at things logically.

• @GVH_Jacob said:
    Everything you're claiming is overexagerated to the extreme and you know that. We're not out to get people. In all due respects, you're messed up in the head. You need to calm down and look at things logically.

Take a leaf out of your own book for once.

• GVH_EricGVH_Eric Member
    edited October 2014

@akz said:
    maybe if your employer handled himself appropriately there wouldnt be bandwagoners. But I disagree with your use of the term "bandwagon" mentality as bandwagoners often dont have first hand experience and just hop on to cause issue. The bandwagoners here in this case which you are referring to are/were all customers of GVH.

Then you would be writing posts that are against the business. Instead, people are throwing insults at anyone who is remotely associated with it. I've been a member here since late 2013 - just under a different username. Yet, people are throwing accusations that hold no ground.

• GVH_Jacob said: Past techs such as @Rallias

GVH_Jacob said: I was recently hired just last week.

Intensive KT Sessions. Awesome

• If Jon had any sense at all he would prohibit all of his staff from posting here.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • zedzed Member

@GVH_Eric said:
    I'm just going to leave this to the mods so they can decide if this topic still qualifies as a "review" written in a "respectful manner".

Bit late for the moral high ground friend, but good luck with it.

• @kcaj said:
    If Jon had any sense at all he would prohibit all of his staff from posting here.

But that would be logical.

• wych said: But that would be logical.

What are you saying exactly?

• Recently hired part-time worker knows everything about GVH, oh now I understand everything.

• alexhalexh Member
    edited October 2014

GVH_Jacob said: Everything you're claiming is overexagerated to the extreme and you know that. We're not out to get people. In all due respects, you're messed up in the head. You need to calm down and look at things logically.

Thanks for proving the entirety of my post. Once again, the latter half was stated as fact. You literally can't stop yourselves from posting insults like, "retard," and "messed up in the head."

All of my post can be confirmed by previous topics and my posting history; I have no reason to lie. I can see why you like to discredit others though. It makes you seem more correct. Tactics like this are what makes me hate people like you. It's called manipulation, and to think people are so ignorant as to not see through to this is very naive. I'm calm, I think it's you who needs to get your temper in check, brother.

Edit: Also, tired of mental illness being used against everyone to attempt to discredit them. Do you realize how insensitive this type of behavior is? It is just as bad as the time Jon was being racist towards people from India with his horrible support stereotypes. I've met many amazing people who suffer from a mental illness. You are probably the most apathetic person(s) I've ever read the writing of.

Thanked by 1german_psycho
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited October 2014

GVH_Eric said: PM me the affected IP.

Eating your words are you now Eric... Has LET magically become your helpdesk now?

Thanked by 1Amplificator
  • @GVH_Jacob said:
    Our company isnt banned,

This might should happen though, why allow a company to continue fucking over people? this isn't the first and last negative thread about GVH, it just keeps coming and i have yet to see anything postive.

I really try to stay neutral on this entire matter but you guys are making it really hard.

Thanked by 1alexh
  • Not only that - that guy (Jonnie boy) has no clue about pattern recognition, apparently.

@c1bl said:
    Recently hired part-time worker knows everything about GVH, oh now I understand everything.

• @GVH_Eric said:

Seems alright to me.

Checked the IPs BTW, does appear that Jacob and Eric are different people. Obv nothing to say one of them isn't Jon.

• I am enjoying this thread as always enjoying GHHG and their stand up comedy....

• akzakz Member

@GVH_Eric said:
    Then you would be writing posts that are against the business. Instead, people are throwing insults at anyone who is remotely associated with it. I've been a member here since late 2013 - just under a different username. Yet, people are throwing accusations that hold no ground.

Care to share which accusations are that hold no ground? For an accusation that holds no ground Jon sure has sent in the army.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Thanked by 1Floris
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2014

@GVH_Jacob said:
    GVH has started hiring managers under Jon to manage different parts of the company as he is becoming increasingly busy with other endeavors.

Managers! We need more Managers! :-)

You guys are so embarrassing...

• Because people are fed up with the same bullshit story that comes from GVH. Jon gets himself banned again, and shows up as another one of his fake aliases that was "recently hired" but still manages to know the company's history within one week of being on board. I find it quite an achievement that @GVH_Jacob knows a former employee of the company such as Rallias after just being hired last week.

• MattKCMattKC Member
    edited October 2014

@GVH_Jacob said:
    Everything you're claiming is overexagerated to the extreme and you know that. We're not out to get people. In all due respects, you're messed up in the head. You need to calm down and look at things logically.

You sure seem to know an intimate amount of GVH history for someone hired just last week. Funny that as soon as the facade around another fake GVH employee (just look at GVH's history with this tactic) starts to falter, a new one magically shows up claiming newly hired, but knows the full history of GVH interactions with past users. Keep digging the hole though, it's laugh out loud funny at this point.

Thanked by 2DalekOfSkaro Lee
  • I heard that this Honey Boo Boo show was pretty awful. From the look on people's faces when I asked them about it... I can definitely say that the GVH threads are the LET version of Honey Boo Boo. Enough already. I regret even posting in this thread.