Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello IgniteServers? - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello IgniteServers?

Comments

• AlajosAlajos Member
    edited January 2016

@Caster said:
    just let it go ?

• @Alajos said:

the Korean was hot

• WHTWHT Member

just do a chargeback and hope you will get your money. Next time do not buy from 1.5 years old provider because he will try to do the same again.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@WHT said:
    Next time do not buy from 1.5 years old provider because he will try to do the same again.

So you imply there are no 1.5 years old good providers? Like any startup company is always bad until it overgrows some year limit? I bet there are many exceptions to this statement.

• Instead of considering how long a provider has been in business, try using the age old saying "If something seems to good to be true, it usually is". Let that guide your way and you will rarely go to the dark side. Pick a provider with sustainable plans and one that is not willing to go beyond sustainability just to get clients.

• classyclassy Member
    edited January 2016

RockIslander said: Instead of considering how long a provider has been in business, try using the age old saying "If something seems to good to be true, it usually is". Let that guide your way and you will rarely go to the dark side. Pick a provider with sustainable plans and one that is not willing to go beyond sustainability just to get clients.

That's really a crappy metric. OVH and iwStack both offer crazy pricing for what you get, but they won't disappear anytime soon.

Edit: oops, didn't see last post date

• @jarland maybe lock this topic finally? It's really clear by now that this has arrived in nowhere and IgniteServers and his folks all apparently went to Belize (I guess instead of paying the servers they used the money to go to Belize instead).

• @Alajos said:

Not interested in the music, but watched it for the mic selection. Neumann wins the day - always has.

• Good news guys, i won all dispute haha.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

congratulation winning the disputes @ hyena56

• @jarland said:
    I think we can all agree on deadpool at this point? You don't go this long without getting word out in some way.

Maybe he went on vacation with @GoodHosting and now he is holding him hostage. He could be trying to get some word out on LET. But @GoodHosting is not letting him go and lied to him about the vacation. He found out they have no swimming pool. and regrets his decision.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Purely for sport, interested in tracking this scammer. I noticed that he owned hostmyvps.com as of the end of December:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LPt1c807YhMJ:www.enomcentral.com/whois/hostmyvps-com.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

Now either owned by someone else or perhaps a new alias?

http://www.enomcentral.com/whois/hostmyvps-com.html

Thanked by 2FrankZ GCat
    edited January 2016

Boom:

Previously matched the WHOIS for hostmyvps.com which previously matched.... Kalon Benton. We have a winner folks. @Nic_20TBSSD on behalf of LET I'd like to welcome you to the ban pile.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016

http://www.whoismind.com/email/dnBzc3RhY2s-outlook.com.html

The list below contains all domains related to the email address [email protected]. The list is made of domains using the above email address on their website or in their whois record. We also link domains to email addresses by using our internal algorithm.

The email [email protected] is related to these domains :
    1. durexnode.com
    2. hastevm.com
    3. ssdraidvz.com

I'm sure you could go and hunt him by going after whois emails on whoismind.

Domain Name: HOSTMYVPS.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1903732017_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
    Registrar URL: www.enom.com
    Updated Date: 2015-02-17T22:38:27.00Z
    Creation Date: 2015-02-18T06:38:00.00Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-02-18T06:38:00.00Z
    Registrar: ENOM, INC.
    Registrar IANA ID: 48
    Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
    Domain Status: ok https://www.icann.org/epp#ok
    Registry Registrant ID: 
    Registrant Name: KEYUANA KELLER
    Registrant Organization: RAIDSSDVZ
    Registrant Street: 3330 N CAUSEWAY BLVD
    Registrant City: METAIRIE
    Registrant State/Province: LA
    Registrant Postal Code: 70002
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: +1.5146356775
    Registrant Phone Ext: 
    Registrant Fax: 
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: [email protected]
    Registry Admin ID: 
    Admin Name: KEYUANA KELLER
    Admin Organization: RAIDSSDVZ
    Admin Street: 3330 N CAUSEWAY BLVD
    Admin City: METAIRIE
    Admin State/Province: LA
    Admin Postal Code: 70002
    Admin Country: US
    Admin Phone: +1.5146356775
    Admin Phone Ext: 
    Admin Fax: 
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email: [email protected]

jarland said: Purely for sport, interested in tracking this scammer. I noticed that he owned hostmyvps.com as of the end of December:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LPt1c807YhMJ:www.enomcentral.com/whois/hostmyvps-com.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

Now either owned by someone else or perhaps a new alias?

http://www.enomcentral.com/whois/hostmyvps-com.html

Look up above your post @GM2015. He got busted :)

Thanked by 1GCat
  • Great investigation work @jarland!

Thanked by 1jar
  • Not sure if ignite just sold that domain to someone else.

jarland said: Previously matched the WHOIS for hostmyvps.com which previously matched.... Kalon Benton. We have a winner folks. @Nic_20TBSSD on behalf of LET I'd like to welcome you to the ban pile.

edited January 2016

GM2015 said: Not sure if ignite just sold that domain to someone else

They can open a ticket at the LEB help desk if they'd like to plead their case. I was alerted privately to another odd similarity between the two that, when combined with this, made a significant case. Due to the nature of the information provided, I would leave it to that person as to whether or not they might share it, but ultimately the above is more significant. The timing absolutely flawless as well.

• Can you compare ignite's last login and nic's register date? I only see December for last/register combo.

jarland said: Previously matched the WHOIS for hostmyvps.com which previously matched.... Kalon Benton. We have a winner folks. @Nic_20TBSSD on behalf of LET I'd like to welcome you to the ban pile.

Thanked by 1GCat

GM2015 said: I only see December

Apparently @Ishaq can see the exact dates when he hovers over those, I cannot.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016

yeah iceweasel can see and inspect it.

ignite last:
    "2015-12-25T20:38:56+00:00"

nic reg:
    2015-12-21T14:34:14+00:00

The two dates don't mean anything.

jarland said: Apparently @Ishaq can see the exact dates when he hovers over those, I cannot.

I'd put some money down on a bet that he didn't like his reputation here and intended to ditch it and start a new one.

• Well, we'll know when he's off mobile or back from holiday.

jarland said: I'd put some money down on a bet that he didn't like his reputation here and intended to ditch it and start a new one.

Thanked by 2tehdan Frecyboy
  • GCatGCat Member
    edited January 2016

@jarland said:
    I'd put some money down on a bet that he didn't like his reputation here and intended to ditch it and start a new one.

I'll get in on that betting pool

Thanked by 1jar
  • Hahaha

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @jarland said:
    Boom:

Previously matched the WHOIS for hostmyvps.com which previously matched.... Kalon Benton. We have a winner folks. Nic_20TBSSD on behalf of LET I'd like to welcome you to the ban pile.

that escalated quickly.

Thanked by 3jar GCat angrysnarl
  • GCatGCat Member
    edited January 2016

@jarland

Lowendbets:

Each bet costs 1 piece of cake. Max of 5 pieces of cake per round. Place your bets everyone

Current bets: @caster - 1 piece of cake, @gcat - 2 pieces of cake

Thanked by 1jar
  • @GCat said:
    jarland

Lowendbets:

Each bet costs 1 piece of cake. Max of 5 pieces of cake per round. Place your bets everyone

count me in
    1 cake from me

Thanked by 1GCat
  • LEBNODE will always try to comeback

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @Caster said:

Bet noted