Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IgniteServers rude support and account deleted with no refund :( - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IgniteServers rude support and account deleted with no refund :(

Comments

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

@qq7119 said:
    Now the network environment, everyone should learn to be tolerant

How dare you I have given you so many discounts and little to no cost servers and you just keep asking for discount after discount then you get angry and try to bash my company because I tell you no now. You should learn to actually have the money you need for the product and stop trying to take a mile when a host gives you an inch.

P.s sorry for all the single messages my phone will not let me quote.

• /me Proof ??

• Yesterday I submitted Support Tickets:

But now there is no other way except wait

I do not know this person "deep reflect"

I do not know why he mentioned me, Is it because I am a Chinese person?

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited November 2015

Please do not misunderstand what I'm involved,

I just represent myself

Your generosity

I will never forget

• @qq7119 said:
    I do not know why he mentioned me, Is it because I am a Chinese person?

Not sure why you think me or my company has anything against Chinese people just because we tell you we are not giving you anymore discounts does not mean we dont like you its strictly business.

• qq7119 said: I do not know this person "deep reflect"

You're saying that you did NOT help OP neither did you translate anything for him?

• This thing with discounts any connection?

I just saw someone to discuss fault, Come in and say a few words.....

Why are so excited

• @Aga said:

I do not know this man, and why I helped him anything, you are not misunderstood me?

He is a rumor mongers

• Just because he @ me?

Then Come in and say a few words? This is crazy

• qq7119 said: I do not know this man

Ok.

qq7119 said: Just because he @ me?

Don't take that mention out of the context.

Of course anyone here could mention any other without a reason. However it was not like OP just threw a mention, he specifically thanked you for helping him.

Nobody here can know if he was telling the true or just BS, that's the reason I asked you.

You said that you don't know OP and didn't help him and I'll take your word on that.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited November 2015

I do not know what the OP is ....

My VPS and it has not recovered, I did not say so much! I'm just waiting for it to recover the moment, I think the seller is more urgent than we would

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited November 2015

@qq7119 If you are going to discuss to an english forum or buying services from a company in english, then, you should learn how to speak and write English better. Most -if not all- of your comments are difficult to be understand.

• To keep up with the times, trying to learn English ..... :)

• I totally like it how OP and the rest who complains don't help themselves when IgniteServer asks for ticket ID and other details to look into existing tickets and their issues. Just brilliant how they totally ignore his attempts to help them.

That is some foot on the read to someones ass.

• we need a Chinese moderator or support/mediator for less of those threads.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

I nominate @netomx . Finally, we would get how tos on routers, like how to buy and brick them. We'd also get some fine scripting tutorials, like how to write a thanks script on any forum you want.

ehab said: we need a Chinese moderator or support/mediator for less of those threads.

• @GM2015 said:
    I nominate netomx . Finally, we would get how tos on routers, like how to buy and brick them. We'd also get some fine scripting tutorials, like how to write a thanks script on any forum you want.

maybe that would age him +10 years and becomes grumpy. i would prefer he stays mostly in the cest's thread, i will try to keep him occupied there as much as you we can.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @IgniteServers said:
    Kalon Benton

Okay I'm just curious... Why do you feel the need to sign your name on like 40% of your posts? I've been trying to find a pattern and I'm having trouble figuring it out.

• @Jonchun said:

The simple answer is "cause I can" I suppose.

Thanked by 1george_zip
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

He might be Kalon Benton only ~40% during his time spent on lowendtalk. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strange_Case_of_Dr_Jekyll_and_Mr_Hyde

I leave the rest 60% to LET's rich fantasy to determine. @Ehab will surely want to know.

Jonchun said: Okay I'm just curious... Why do you feel the need to sign your name on like 40% of your posts? I've been trying to find a pattern and I'm having trouble figuring it out.

• @GM2015 said:
    He might be Kalon Benton only ~40% during his time spent on lowendtalk.

Could explain the theories of a one-man show pretending to be different people I guess.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

Indeed, it could explain the conspiracy theories of reptiles and aliens, the mysterious disappearance of ET as well. But let's not get carried away. He seemed to be a good man in an undetermined percentage of his comments.

Still, I think some Chinese people on LET are suffering from "minority syndrome". You see lately more often the eternal of question of "Is it because of <? php echo "My birthplace('country')";?>".(can't write php) The answer is more likely a misunderstanding on their part.

Still, if the problem is solved, then there's no need to further provoke replies to this thread.

Jonchun said: Could explain the theories of a one-man show pretending to be different people I guess.

• @GM2015 said:
    Indeed, it could explain the conspiracy theories of reptiles and aliens, the mysterious disappearance of ET as well. But let's not get carried away. He seemed to be a good man in an undetermined percentage of his comments.

Guess we'll leave it at that.

On Topic: @IgniteServers has the OP ever contacted you with a real Transaction ID? I'm curious as to what happened. While I'm inclined to believe that support may be ignorant (I asked about DDoS protection on IgniteDedis once and the agent told me something about how you provide in-house DDoS filtering on resold servers... wtf?), OP made some serious accusations with a no-refund+account deletion claim.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @Jonchun said:

I believe you were told to email our technical team about our DDoS protection and you were given Rj's email to email in which you never did. Simply because at that time Megan was a new rep and could not further assist you with your question.

About the op messaging me, the op probably will not message me simple because this thread is bogus. I would know if a server was not deployed and if something was not refunded because I am the only individual who can handle refunds, delete accounts (which we do not do) or anything of that nature. So with that being said I doubt the OP will message me because clearly this did not happen.

So I'm always open to help anyone who uses my service by email, my reps are usually always on live chat, our tickets are usually swiftly answered unless they are billing tickers or tickets to myself in which they might take 1-2 hours to get answered.

Pretty much all I have to say about this situation.

• KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

Reminds me a whole lot of what happened to @Francisco recently...

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • @IntroVex said:
    Reminds me a whole lot of what happened to Francisco recently...

I'm reminded of the same

• @IgniteServers said:
    Actually your wrong we have a full team of highly trained professionals who keep
    igniteservers up and running 24/7 not just myself as my CTO posted above, thanks.

Do you really have a "full" team of professionals running your company? Just curious.

• @Jade_G said:
    Do you really have a "full" team of professionals running your company? Just curious.

Yes we have myself and 4 other individuals who work for IgniteServers, hope that cures your curiosity.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited November 2015

@Jade_G said:

Apparently so, @jrishabh55 is a team member, however the account was made on the 10th with one post and hasn't been linked to IgniteServers at all ;)

Kalon Benton is the owner and there's some girl named Megan?

• @ATHK said:

There is Rj which is @jrishabh55 he is a technical officer also does live chat sometimes, also Megan which is live chat supervisor, myself, Patrick who usually works the 1-844 number and responds to tickets and does follow up calls and also Nate who does some marketing.

That makes up the whole team.

This discussion has been closed.