Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM - domain expired?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM - domain expired?

But my new VPS with them got setup anyway. Let's see how long it takes until they notice it...

Comments

• I forgot to setup auto-renewal on this domain. Just flush your DNS, it was only a few hours.

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • rokokrokok Member
    edited August 2015

Revamp website, wait did i just saw new design? or im late lol

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited August 2015

@rokok said:
    Revamp website, wait did i just saw new design? or im late lol

Yep, they got a new website design. Pretty cool, huh :) Just can't find the link to their WHMCS installation and their new "TNT TV" sounds kinda explosive..

@Steven_F said:
    I forgot to setup auto-renewal on this domain. Just flush your DNS, it was only a few hours.

Did you already flush Google DNS?

• With the recent failure to renew an IP leasing agreement resulting in customer IPs being changed at ~12 hours notice and now this - it's fair to assume BoltVM doesn't have it's eye on the ball.

AVOID.

• What kind of provider doesn't make sure their domain is renewed? lol...

• @JoeMerit said:
    Anyone want to buy this space? Your links here for one low price!

Admins have banned sig-selling FYI

• Working for me again.

Old website design is back. Maybe they didn't know where to put the WHMCS link on their new design.

• @Bruce said:
    Admins have banned sig-selling FYI

How will they know I've sold it when I've sold it? How will it look any different than other people with bullshit affiliate links in their sigs?

• @JoeMerit said:
    How will they know I've sold it when I've sold it? How will it look any different than other people with bullshit affiliate links in their sigs?

I don't care, and certainly not interested in bringing it to the attention of mods. was just pointing out that they don't like it.

• Back onto the topic at hand. I think we need @Steven_F to post a list of everything that he needs to pay for to keep BoltVM up and running and what the billing frequency is for each item. Then weekly he needs to post an update on if things are paid for. We can make a game out of it and tag him in posts to remind him about payments coming due.

• @JoeMerit said:
    Back onto the topic at hand. I think we need Steven_F to post a list of everything that he needs to pay for to keep BoltVM up and running and what the billing frequency is for each item. Then weekly he needs to post an update on if things are paid for. We can make a game out of it and tag him in posts to remind him about payments coming due.

Great idea. Just like the autoboot thing with @DewlanceVPS?

• NdhaNdha Member

at least almost 1 year, my vm's with boltvm is very good..

• No email alerts prior expiring ? It can happen but owner or other related guys should keep eye on invoices.

It happened to me once when I was hospitalized back in 2008 for two months. Lost a valuable .org domain because I've forgot to setup auto-renew.

• @Bruce said:
    I don't care, and certainly not interested in bringing it to the attention of mods. was just pointing out that they don't like it.

You do care, why comment it here if you can just PM him ?

On the other hand have you added your business to dead pool list? You definitely should do that NOW!

• @alexvolk said:
    On the other hand have you added your business to dead pool list? You definitely should do that NOW!

is that something you wish for? sorry to disappoint you

• @Bruce said:
    is that something you wish for? sorry to disappoint you

I just don't care about your business but still I warn others in public forum as you did here same thing.

• @alexvolk said:
    I just don't care about your business but still I warn others in public forum as you did here same thing.

warn others that I might deadpool? because you're the one to know, right ?

• @Bruce said:
    warn others that I might deadpool? because you're the one to know, right ?

Do you think that using provider with shady history will help you to grove?

• @alexvolk said:

who has the shady history ?

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited August 2015

Why do so many users have to "fight" each other and argue around in the last days / weeks? I don't like that :(

Edit: may be only on my end but I get the namecheap expired page again..

• nexusrain said: I get the namecheap expired page again..

Works for me. May be cache ?

• Lol.

• Such professionalism. However - the site is loading fine from here.

• @sdglhm @Amitz Hmm, obviously. But the strange thing is: it already worked and resolved to the correct ip again today. But now resolves to NC ip again.. However, not their fault this time obviously.

And: I didn't want to blame them with this thread, opened this thread to hear if anyone got further information. My VPS with them (the one for 2,25$/m for 1GB & 100GB cached) is pretty fast and support helpful so far. And: everyone can make mistakes. Sure, it's pretty strange if something like this happens to a host but how already written - everyone does mistakes, @Steven_F

• no customer was affected so nothing important right

• techhelper1techhelper1 Member
    edited August 2015

Domain Name: BOLTVM.COM

Registry Domain ID: 1819232898_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com

Registrar URL: www.enom.com

Updated Date: 2015-08-02T05:26:12.00Z

Creation Date: 2013-08-02T06:10:00.00Z

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-08-02T06:10:00.00Z

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited August 2015

@4n0nx said:
    no customer was affected so nothing important right

It's definitely important since customers can not access client area > tickets, invoices, and control panel.

• he only renew boltvm for another year :P don't be cheap.