Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning about TheHostingSquad.com and Randy - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Warning about TheHostingSquad.com and Randy

123457»

Comments

• gianggiang Veteran

@Randy said: Like i said lets wait neo to clarify this. you cant just assume that M

This is very clearly, the Windows key you are using in your template is leaked key aka illegal key, you can find it easy in Google :\

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Why would i expose myself if i used a cracked version? Even tho its found on google? neo has the answer

• bijan588bijan588 Member
    edited August 2012

@Zen said: Personally I think you should get the thread deleted and apologize but I'm confident that wont happen because people have already managed to encourage you through 4 pages of bullshit - maybe if your website continues to attacked it may change. I hope you value your business more than talking shit about someone who has done absolutely nothing to you and has thus far made only as many mistakes as anyone else. Everyone makes mistakes. At least he apologized.

I already asked for it to be deleted, twice, I'm not sure where the mods are.

Good thing that I can have attacks mitigated, so im not going to be closing due to a DDoS, even if you want me too.

I'm willing to drop it, but I am not going to apologize just yet, if he can give a good reason for the pirating and virus then I will.

• gianggiang Veteran

@Randy said: Why would i expose myself if i used a cracked verion?

You didn't think much? You thought that no one will find out?

The only reason user can't access Microsoft website is it has been blocked, because Windows couldn't connect to Microsoft website to verify the Windows license key?

• bijan588bijan588 Member
    edited August 2012

Dear Randy, and the rest of the community.

Im sorry for being an asshole spewing shit, I was mad at somthing unrelated, saw a problem and took my anger out at that vessel.

Sorry for being a jerk to @Randy, I still dont agree with what you did.

Sorry for jacking into other peoples business.

And sorry for pissing everyone off at everything.

Im done with this thread, mods can you please

close & delete this?

My last post on this thread

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

That is incorrect. its caused by a malware

again if i am using a cracked os . i would just shutup if you guys asked about the licensing part? .

• Apology accepted. ;-)

Thanked by 1bijan588
This discussion has been closed.