Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

morher of summer - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

morher of summer

2»

Comments

• TazTaz Member

No I am not assuming but proving a fact. Price-spec combo? Any one can beat that price. Even my tiny ass can match (actually beat) that price. Will I do it? No. . There are more bottleneck than storage and memory. If a client requires that much resource, he/she is better of with a dedi from fdcservers/dshack. You are talking about DC owners? May I know who and how you have approached?

• @concerto49 said: Aren't we talking about the 512GB ram server here though? The results of this server is totally unrelated I'd say.

Thats the assigned resources to the VMs not the nodal resources. The nodal resources still remains as claimed.

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: No I am not assuming but proving a fact. Price-spec combo? Any one can beat that price. Even my tiny ass can match (actually beat) that price. Will I do it? No. . There are more bottleneck than storage and memory. If a client requires that much resource, he/she is better of with a dedi from fdcservers/dshack. You are talking about DC owners? May I know who and how you have approached?

I don't know why you are taking this personally. This is what I said earlier "I can list atleast 50 top providers who cannot beat this price-spec combo for even two times of what we ask." If you re read this again I am comparing my quoted package against the price combo offered by some of the top 50 providers. I have also specified my criteria of electing a company as a top provider. You are somehow taking this from an egoistic point when you say "Any one can beat that price. Even my tiny ass can match (actually beat) that price. Will I do it? No." If I ask you to list 10 providers who are publicly making such an offer, i am pretty sure, you will have a hard time making that list. Whether or not someone should opt for a dedicated for such a config is a different discussion all together. Also I do not intend to list any providers in this post as that would be close to direct slandering in my opinion.

Also you continue to misjudge me with your choice of words ("approached") ... what do you mean approached?. I have been a customer of many of these top 50 in my list and still continue to have VPSs from a lot of them (Again, I am okay with a mod verification).

Just to make this very clear once again. I did not say that they may not offer better pricing OR better specs/ performance VPSs. I only said that they do not offer a better price-spec combo than what we do. In case you still haven't comprehended, I meant that even if these providers have to offer a similar or better specs/performance VPS, the price will certainly NOT be of what we do. (Also note that I am referring to publicly displayed prices)

Bottom line: We have been in this business for quite some time (wouldn't say too long, because that would be incorrect), have enough funds in hand to sustain quite a few of these high end specs, have several hundreds of satisfied clients on board and offer 24 x 7 support in true sense. Do you really think we could have survived this far with such huge financial expenses and making such hoax claims?

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited August 2012

@web_host said: Thats the assigned resources to the VMs not the nodal resources. The nodal resources still remains as claimed.

64 Core AMD Quad 6272 Processors ★★★★★
    512 GB DDR3 RAM ★★★★★

This is what I found in the linked thread on the first post.

@web_host said: CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz

Intel VMs on an AMD node? Virtualization technology these days is awesome.

Otherwise, can you please stick to giving out info from the 1 node/VM? If not, it's a moot point.

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: They have a new master configuration:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1184278

Guess the last one got filled....

@concerto49 said: Intel VMs on an AMD node? Virtualization technology these days is awesome.

Otherwise, can you please stick to giving out info from the 1 node/VM? If not, it's a moot point.

That node is already full and we are no longer using it for new accounts. This is our latest offering and my response was to Alex's post when I mentioned the specs.

• If you want to give me a login I'll run a test on the described node.

• @Zen said: Based on your promise of not overselling at all you can make a maximum of $320 on the 512GB nodes.. this new 128GB node you just deployed can make you $80.

Doesn't matter what you argue.. you're bullshitting at some point.

Before using such harsh comments I would strongly recommend that you visit the URL atleast once and review the pricing once again. I am quite curious to know how does it account to $80.

For the sake of the majority of readers, I would also like to add that WHT is NOT our primary means of client generation. It only accounts to a small percentage of promotional customers whom whom we offer or pass over a good deal. Most providers are willing to spend thousands of $$$ in advertisements none of which gets them an immediate revenue for the buck spent, so what is wrong if I choose to pass over the benefit to the customers in turn. For the majority of our customers we still have our website pricing which is way different and quite higher than what we advertise on WHT. As a matter of fact, we started advertising on WHT lately.

I see this discussion going nowhere and in my personal opinion the only ones who deserve to make a public opinion about our services are the ones who have truely tried our services for a decent time. Performance good or bad, do not jump to immediate conclusions. Treat us as a normal provider and I am sure the majority wouldn't be disappointed.

Thanked by 1NanoG6