Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Review of IgniteServers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Review of IgniteServers

Introduction
This VPS is said to be one of the best VPS for me for its High Disk space and net speed + RAM. I have taken this VPS for a month to check what it really can and i must say that this VPS have not disappointed me at all.I will try my best to explain about VPS 4 as I can.

The spec are really great, too good amount of Disk space (100 GB),RAM (1GB Ram & 1 GB vswap) and when it comes with 1 GBit/s net speed and that also we can use up-to 4 TB then the VPS becomes awesome.Apart from that it also have 10 IPv6 (I really don't need but other users may wanted).
But all thing have atleast one drawn-bag and for me its the location, the location of the VPS is not so good for me as its too far from my country.

BenchMarks :-

I/O Speed ->

geekbench:-
browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/view/2572454
the VPS have 1GB RAM & 1 Gb vswap, and 1Gbps which would be definitely faster
and 3.10GHz CPU and wow look into it 1.5GB/s.

NetWorking

As u guys can see the speedtest results, i became fan of this Net speed
I host 3 Halo server in it and the ping comes to me in game is 250-300 (as its far from me) but then also i experiences non-laggy Server (just like i am playing in LAN)
after testing the letency of my game server,i have tried to test what it actually provides while downloading a file then i have downloaded a file of 100mb and shocked by seeing this

3.8 seconds ! 0-0 and boom 100MB's File downloaded

Performance

Diskspace:-

The Disk space is way larger It will be best for project which needs high diskspace.

Read/Write Speeds:-

Control Panel
Some screen shots

This VPS have SolusVM Control Panel which is faster and easy for checking usages like RAM,bandwidth and all,but I am disappointed with its password reset system (we can only change password containing number,alphabets)

VPS Usage
I use this VPS for hosting halo servers and testing some web projects as it have high speed and non laggy net speed.
Reliability
Till now i have never seen any Downtime till now in IgniteServer, and the VPS also had 100% uptime.
I would rate Reliability 10/10

What I would improve with this VPS
If IgniteServers can provide location like in Germany,France then it would be great as Canada is much far from me.

Final Verdict
I Strongly liked Ram,Disk space and VPS netspeed,and reliability. over all This VPS is not more than a monster in pocket.I definitely suggest users to buy VPS from IgniteServers as because you are getting what you are paying for.

If you wants to buy a server from them then go here https://igniteservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=123

Overall VPS Rating 9.8/10

Thanks for reading my review.

Comments

• WAS THIS A FREE VPS

"post4vps"

• IF THE VPS IS FREE YOU SHOULD DECLARE IT IN THE REVIEW

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • HMRHMR Member
    edited October 2015

Actually its paid but can get it for free by Joining Post4VPS and doing require number of posts as they sponsored US :) but if u don't wants to do posting stuff (If you hate that stuff then u can directly buy it)

• Then go ovh.com

HMR said: If you wants to buy a server from them then go here ovh.com

• Ah, post4vps.com. Funny, a post and review for a vps.

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited October 2015

Lol @ 100GB HDD and OpenVZ in the same sentence.

• @linuxthefish said:
    Free VPS for review?

Actually no I sponsor loads of people and I don't ask for reviews although @HMR thank you for the review.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

sync; dd if=/dev/zero of=temfile bs=1M count=1024; sync

The sync time won't be considered in the output. Better to use conv=fdatasync. And standard test on here for whatever reason is

dd if=/dev/zero of=tempfile bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync

(Not that it's meaningful anyhow.)

• Would have to agree. September 8 > October 7th doesn't really give a great idea of reliability...

A month of uptime isn't that hard to achieve, even on the crappiest hosts.

I really think this review seems fishy...

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited October 2015

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync; unlink test

16384+0 records in

16384+0 records out

1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 3.98996 s, 269 MB/s

• LeeLee Veteran

Spam, forced review. Won't convince me otherwise.

Thanked by 2ratherbak3d jvnadr
  • @Lee said:

Not sure why I would need to force someone to do a review for me I wont try to convince you out of your stupidity........

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited October 2015

'then the VPS becomes awesome.'

I bet....

This seems like a copy and paste review that you're doing across message boards. Can tell by the punctuation and no spaces after sentences.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Should rename this thread TheShadeRoom.

• LeeLee Veteran

IgniteServers said: Should rename this thread TheShadeRoom.

The Shady Review more like.

• @Lee said:
    The Shady Review more like.

More like gonna hate on the review just because its for IgniteServers, yea sounds about right.

• I have no problem at all with you or IgniteSevers but also find the review fishy. And now?

• @IgniteServers said:
    More like gonna hate on the review just because its for IgniteServers, yea sounds about right.

Yeah, you guys are always being victimised because of your success.

Thanked by 2Dylan linuxthefish
  • Nice Specs :)

You using premium network on OVH or standard?

• To be honest @Lee I have a crap load of customers from LET over 100+ if they all posted review you would probably still say its shady lol, I didn't ask for the review to be posted he obviously felt the need to post it.

Anyways if you think its shady flag it does not mean much to be tbh I know my hardware is good.

• @Nekki said:
    Yeah, you guys are always being victimised because of your success.

HEY! YOUR CAPS LOCK GOT FIXED?

• @GalaxyHostPlus said:
    You using premium network on OVH or standard?

Yea OVH is pretty good right now, looking into co-lo at CC in early 2016. Also I catch the sarcasm, just thought I would respond anyways.

@Amitz said:
    I have no problem at all with you or IgniteSevers but also find the review fishy. And

now?

I'm supposed to care because ?

• @IgniteServers said:

If it wasn't such a shady review people wouldn't hate. I wouldn't hate on a review but I'd hate on your lack of common sense in general... How can a host not ping correctly...

A shady review like this is exactly the same type of stuff the positive ChicagoVPS reviews got. They all were found out to be paid reviews.

@Lee said:

Couldn't agree more. This is a "sponsored" server so obviously somewhere along the lines he's been asked to make a review...

• @Amitz said:
    HEY! YOUR CAPS LOCK GOT FIXED?

Wat

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited October 2015

IgniteServers said: To be honest @Lee I have a crap load of customers from LET over 100+ if they all posted review you would probably still say its shady lol, I didn't ask for the review to be posted he obviously felt the need to post it.

Anyways if you think its shady flag it does not mean much to be tbh I know my hardware is good.

I and others have been in the industry long enough to know that's rubbish. Your domain has been registered one month, you don't even have 100+ customers in your DB, let alone from LET solely.

I've ran enough brands to know this, don't try to convince me otherwise. Why do people lie about the scale of their operation, it makes you look worse not better?

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • @IgniteServers said:
    I'm supposed to care because ?

Oh, you are not supposed to care at all. I just wanted to express that one does not have to be a IgniteServers hater to find this review fishy, shady and stinky. I am sure you do not endorse people to do that, as that would be very stupid. You surely agree.

• @ratherbak3d said:
    I've ran enough brands to know this, don't try to convince me otherwise. Why do people lie about the scale of their operation?

To be fair he has offered 4TB disk for $7/mo... You know how people like to hop on unsustainable deals...

Thanked by 1ratherbak3d
  • Not really, I would never pay for a review. I don't have money to blow like that sorry but I don't.

Also as I probably have said before I'm not much of a SYSADMIN and I don't claim to be perfect, but my business runs smoothly I'm sure all of my customers would agree also that all their problems are taken care of in a timely manner if their is any problems, but I can assure you this review was not paid for.