Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WebHostingBuzz Review ( 3 years ) shared & reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WebHostingBuzz Review ( 3 years ) shared & reseller

mshmshvalleymshmshvalley Member
edited July 2015 in Reviews

hello everybody
i can tell WebHostingBuzz is the best cheap web hosting due to my experience with other providers like hostgator& blue host .. beside the experience they have ( 13 years old ) .. which made them a reliable web hosting company that specialize in providing its customers with reliable, fast and cheap web hosting

the best thing among the three years is :
24/7 customer support ( Live Chat ) & When it comes to support, they really rock. In my every query they supported me too fast. Live Chat is awesome while in other host it takes time to get handled by customer executive but they really soon start helping me. (even for the shared hosting plans) is quick, precise and friendly.

plan, Buzz Light, offers one domain, 400GB of disk space, unlimited bandwidth, a free domain name, cPanel, and a 45 day money back guarantee for $4.95 a month.

also Reseller Web Hosting ( First month just $1! ) Deal is avaliable

check webhostingbuzz ( my Aff ) : http://refer.webhostingbuzz.com/1724.html

with no (Aff) : http://webhostingbuzz.com/

u can check my Reseller Private DNS with them
ns1.arb24.com
ns2.arb24.com

Comments

• Your review seems very suspicious

• I used to be a client of them about 2 years ago. They're not all that bad but the thing is, my inbox got spammed by pingdom downtime alerts :) I experienced less downtime on some of my $5 a year VMS. Bottom line, I would never even consider hosting any of my clients with them.

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • @sdglhm said:
    Your review seems very suspicious

!!!!!

• @Saragoldfarb said:
    I used to be a client of them about 2 years ago. They're not all that bad but the thing is, my inbox got spammed by pingdom downtime alerts :) I experienced less downtime on some of my $5 a year VMS. Bottom line, I would never even consider hosting any of my clients with them.

ask the support to transfer you to another server ... they will do it for free

• mshmshvalley said: In my every query they supported me too fast.

How fast is "too fast"?

• Me spider senses are tingling.

• @HostMyBytes said:
    How fast is "too fast"?

within 12 hours .. i get i resolved

• Here's the ice breaker:

Can you prove you have had services or still have services hosted with WebHostingBuzz?

• @mshmshvalley said:
    ask the support to transfer you to another server ... they will do it for free

First advertising their services in a "review" and now speaking on behalf of their support. This just gets better and better.

• I see this as just an advert in a review format.. @mpkossen cleanup on the review Isle!

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Here's the ice breaker:

Can you prove you have had services or still have services hosted with WebHostingBuzz?

yes

check my website DNS

www.a3malplus.com