Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you interesed in Top Vps services ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are you interesed in Top Vps services ?

cociucociu Member
edited April 2015 in General

I wonder how many of you are looking for a top service. For example:

The answer to any of tickets within 15 minutes in any day

Solving any problem in the shortest time.

Help from us up to 24 hours per month to secure vps, installation scripts, etc etc. (without abusing, install, reinstall, install , reinstall , etc etc)

Please leave a replay if it's a tempting idea.

Maintained that the price for such a vps would be up to $ 7 / month

Comments

• cociu said: Please leave a replay.

Here you go:

cociu said: I wonder how many of you are looking for a top service. For example:

The answer to any of tickets within 15 minutes in any day

Solving any problem in the shortest time.

Help from us up to 24 hours per month to secure vps, installation scripts, etc etc.

Please leave a replay.

Maintained that the price for such a vps would be up to $ 7 / month

• cociucociu Member

@stackmutt thanks you are verry verry helpful

• Nope.

No offense at all I know many people are not native English speakers but please do enable spell check.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom thanks for regarding my english. the thread was open for another issue

• @cociu said:
    TinyTunnel_Tom thanks for regarding my english. the thread was open for another issue

I am aware. but people will not take under 15minutes very well if you can't spell. I am not having a go its just a recommendation.

• cociucociu Member

@TinyTunnel_Tom all my employers is speaking a native english so in this way i dont worries

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited April 2015

cociu said: all my employers is speaking a native english so in this way i dont worries

• LeeLee Veteran

cociu said: Maintained that the price for such a vps would be up to $ 7 / month

So a fully managed VPS for $7 per month. No.

If I needed a fully managed VPS service I understand what that means for me and the time+effort that would mean for you. For $7 I would not be confident that it would be worth the time you put in for my needs with the level of staffing quality I would expect when working on my VPS.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • Gentlemen, back to topic, please.

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • @raindog308 said:

How is it Irony? I was speaking towards him not his staff.

• cociucociu Member

@Lee thanks for answer

TinyTunnel_Tom said: How is it Irony? I was speaking towards him not his staff.

Quote got mangled because he lead off with an @ to you. Fixed.

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
    edited April 2015

Lee said: If I needed a fully managed VPS service I understand what that means for me and the time+effort that would mean for you. For $7 I would not be confident that it would be worth the time you put in for my needs with the level of staffing quality I would expect when working on my VPS.

I agree. Most managed VPSes (KnownHost, WiredTree, etc.) are $30+ per month to start.

If I wanted a managed VPS, I also want premium service - very high uptime, great network, high performance, etc.

OP, you don't even mention SLA. I want a lot of nines...without excuses. You need very high quality VPS service + great reputation. Speaking in broken English offering 15 minute response for $7/mo is not credible.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@raindog308 the question here is not "if is credible or not" it was if the people of let is interesed in this type of service , and yes trust me is possible in this price. And ... for what i need to mention SLA ? this thread is not a OFFER thread

@cociu said:
    raindog308 the question here is not "if is credible or not" it was if the people of let is interesed in this type of service , and yes trust me is possible in this price

Um, OK. "The question is not if it's credible but trust me."

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I would never allow anyone to manage one of my servers for $7. I would have zero confidence they could manage it at that price, and would constantly be double-checking everything myself, completely defeating the point of a managed service.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@raindog308 i post Only one question. If you dont understand this question please leve another LET users to respond . I dont mentioned my english clases, dont mentioned any offer , i am pure curious if it is worth to offer this service in the future or not. and about ... if possible .. and trust ... i dont espect to have from any user who dont know us, dont test our services

• cociucociu Member

@Nekki thanks for your opinion

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

As others said: fully managed (up to 24 hours) for $7/month is a joke.

• cociucociu Member

@Nyr thanks for your answer

cociu said: i post Only one question. If you dont understand this question please leve another LET users to respond .

Oh I understand it...you just seem to have trouble understanding that everyone is saying the same thing:

raindog308 said: for $7/mo is not credible.

Nekki said: I would have zero confidence

Lee said: For $7 I would not be confident

Nyr said: fully managed (up to 24 hours) for $7/month is a joke.

Translation: your offer is not credible.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@raindog308 i learn english , dont worries. And i Repeat if you dont see " This is not a Offer" Let more people to give us more answers

• Pricing not realistic, service would be below expectations - 24hours sysadmin time cost even in Romania (based on a 1000EUR wage and 160 work hours p. month) 150EUR.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@William thanks for the reply

• cociu said: @stackmutt thanks you are verry verry helpful

No worries mate, glad to be of assistance.

• I think majority of ppl here can help themselves installing stuff on their own, so ..
    my answer would be no.

Better spec, lower price would be yes.

• TLDR:

Yes, everyone is interested. From you? No.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@Jonchun said:
    TLDR:

Yes, everyone is interested. From you? No.

and i supose from you YES , ps: you have a hunger to be hurt

Its a f---king thread to asking the users of some services IS NOT A OFFER ! what is not clearly ?

• @cociu said:
    Its a f---king thread to asking the users of some services IS NOT A OFFER ! what is not clearly ?

I rest my case.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

cociu said: Its a f---king thread to asking the users of some services IS NOT A OFFER ! what is not clearly ?

I guess what might be 'confusing' people is why you're asking if you're not intending to offer this yourself.

This discussion has been closed.