Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Any other providers accept Payza?

Any other providers accept Payza?

DamianDamian Member
edited July 2012 in Providers

Ever since it switched from AlertPay to Payza, we've been having our funds get put on hold, sometimes for DAYS.

Any other providers experiencing this?

I am no longer affiliated with IPXcore.
Thanked by 1Jack

Comments

• I have blocked AP/Payza payments for months now... I was planning on starting to accept it again, however I heard that they limit accounts randomly, put on hold for days, even weeks, problems with witdrawing funds and etc. I see you have problems with them as well, which tends to removing it as payment option completly on my side..

Disclosure: I work for Query Foundry LLC.
    I own DA International Group Ltd.
  • TazTaz Disabled

Same here. A minimum 16 days hold is utter crap. I am going to ditch em if they don't fix their act in 2 mo.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• DanielMDanielM Disabled

@NinjaHawk said: Same here. A minimum 16 days hold is utter crap. I am going to ditch em if they don't fix their act in 2 mo.

And the 21 days with paypal is much better?

I can remember once selling a mobile phone on ebay for around £160ish ($250) and they wanted me to send the phone and wait for 21 days to receive the cash. No protection for seller at all..

• DamianDamian Member

@DanielM: The difference between Paypal and Payza is that Paypal at least "approves" the funds and then lets our payment process continue. Payza stagnates on "On Hold" for weeks, which prevents people from getting their services set up automatically.

• TazTaz Disabled

@DanielM Once you verify your account and build up reputation, it is less the 7business day.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited July 2012

@DanielM said: And the 21 days with paypal is much better?

Wut? No such thing in Europe. We usualy pay out PayPal all 2 days and it always takes only 1 day to be paid out - no matter when the payments arrived.

Opinions/Posts are to be assumed my own/personal and not company related unless obvious
    Working @ EDIS and owning some others (and/or parts of) | Available for consulting | http://as198412.net | https://william.si

• DanielMDanielM Disabled

@William said: Wut? No such thing in Europe.

Well. Am based in UK as you know and ive had this specific account for some time. SO maybe just me/ but googling this topic shows its a frequent thing.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

I must be the odd man out, I have never had trouble with Payza/AlertPay, and I just request a check each month around the 15th, in my hands before the end of the month. I did verify my business years ago, and never seen a hold on funds for over 7 days when the end user pays by credit card, if they pay from balance, no hold.

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM OpenVZ/KVM VPS
  • JackJack Member

@Damian said: Ever since it switched from AlertPay to Payza, we've been having our funds get put on hold, sometimes for DAYS.

I KNOW!

• DamianDamian Member

@miTgiB said: I did verify my business years ago,

Hmm, we were verified with Alertpay, but not sure if that status got cancelled in the transition to Payza for some reason. I'll have to look into it

• rds100rds100 Member

We stopped accepting it some time ago (hidden in from the payment options). I consider alertpay/payza pretty much dead at this time. If they ever come back to life we might start accepting their payments again, but until then...

• JacobJacob Member

I don't get much through Payza, But through liberty reserve which I do when I hit the $200 mark, hopefully they will not hold the money from the exchanger for 16 Days, I think it is only for payments via API.

• PhilNDPhilND Member

Payza holds all our transactions.... been using them for years as a business verified.

Really starting to do my head in now.

https://nodedeploy.com | Premium VPS Solutions | Managed

• qpsqps Member

We've turned off Payza payments for the moment. They have been placing holds on our funds for seemingly no reason. I opened a ticket to ask why, and they still have not responded (opened the ticket on July 3).

QuickPacket - Featuring OpenVZ, Xen and KVM VPS, Dedicated Servers, Co-location, R1Soft Backups in Atlanta & Las Vegas

• Hello,

This is a brief note to let you know that IPXcore is no longer accepting Payza as a >payment method. Ever since Alertpay became Payza, we have had our funds helds for >weeks at a time, which will not work for our business plan.

Additionally, we are now accepting credit cards through Stripe.

Thank you, Damian Harouff IPXcore

Oops! Payza going down as RIM.

• qpsqps Member

We finally got our check from payments we received in June. Very disappointing that it took so long.

QuickPacket - Featuring OpenVZ, Xen and KVM VPS, Dedicated Servers, Co-location, R1Soft Backups in Atlanta & Las Vegas

• KishKish Member

If your chargeback rate on Payza is low or none you can ask them to review your account and the frozen time will be removed / decreased.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • What chargeback rate? Does payza work with credit cards now?

• I'm not sure why I need to ask them to stop treating us like criminals when we have yet to prove that we've done anything wrong. So away they went.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • I recently re-enabled it and so far no problems with held transactions.

• KishKish Member

@rds100 Yes, you can add money to your Payza account using credit card with 0% fee so add $100 and you get $100. I presume it's a way to regain it's lost customers

Thanked by 1rds100
  • @Kish said: I presume it's a way to regain it's lost customers

Now what will they do to regain their lost merchants? It's quickly becoming as useful as American Express, nobody will accept either.

• KishKish Member

@miTgiB no idea either way they are still making grands with there high fees and people who invest in "HYIP" sites Payza is a primary source of revenue

• @miTgiB I pay invoices via AP so the 0% fee is good for merchants aswell, I don't mind the 21 day holding time.

• JackJack Member
    edited August 2012

@Damian said: Ever since it switched from AlertPay to Payza, we've been having our funds get put on hold, sometimes for DAYS.

@Damian I have this issue now since I changed Domain from .net to .co

They said:

Hello Mr. Sephton,

Thank you for your reply.

Indeed, the change from .net to .co is the reason why you are having payments held. You will need to submit your new URL's website for review.

Submitting your website/business for review is simple and fast. Just follow these instructions:

1. Login to your Payza account.
    2. Click on “Main Menu”.
    3. Under the “Manage My Business Column”, click on “Manage Websites”.
    4. Click on the green “Add Website” button
    5. Fill in the questionnaire’s required fields and click on “Send”

Jose
    Integration Advisor
    Payza.com

• but is payza better than 2co?

BitAccel - OpenVZ VPS / IRC,VPN,Anything Legal & Unrivaled Support!
  • JackJack Member

@Corey said: but is payza better than 2co?

@Corey I think it is..

you don't get these with payza

Dear DotVPS,

The following notes have been added to your account.
    Please review this information and take corrective action, if needed by: as soon as possible.

Details:
    Sale Number: xxxxxxxxx
    ***** CHARGEBACK PENDING - PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REFUND THIS ORDER******
     The cardholder is currently disputing this transaction with their credit card company. Please provide all relevant documentation pertaining to this transaction, if you would like to challenge this chargeback. You have 7 days to challenge this chargeback. If there is no documentation submitted to the credit card provider within this period, they will assume that we have accepted the chargeback. We will be unable to challenge once the chargeback process is completed. There is a fee of $15 USD to challenge a chargeback. If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]

Thank you,

2Checkout.com Inc.
    1785 O'Brien Rd
    Columbus, Ohio 43228, USA
    Contact Us: http://www.2checkout.com/community/help

Customer Service
    Main Number: 1.614.921.2450
    Toll-free in U.S. & Canada: 1.877.294.0273
    United Kingdom : +44 (0)808 234 0487

• @Jack what do you expect to happen when a chargeback occurs? The only downside of 2co is the high fees.

• JackJack Member

@Alex_LiquidHost said: @Jack what do you expect to happen when a chargeback occurs? The only downside of 2co is the high fees.

@Alex_LiquidHost I have used paypal for the past ~10-11 months , Never had a chargeback.

Use 2checkout for 2 months , get 3 chargebacks...

• Well, I have used 2co for over 8 months and had 3 chargebacks in total. I desided to be a dick and fought one of it and actually won it. It is not 2co's fault, I am absolutely sure. If a credit card reverse is issued, they have nothing to do.

• @Jack said: Use 2checkout for 2 months , get 3 chargebacks...

Are you speeding in reverse? From .net to .co, from paypal to 2co? This is like a cook book for how not to do things.

• ZenZen Member

People complaining about chargeback fees are stupid. If you get a chargeback expect to take the lump sum the bank charges the processor. It is your responsibility.

And, the chargeback fee is only for CC payments. Don't like it, don't accept CC payments.

I work for Nodisto.

• ZenZen Member
    edited August 2012

@Jack said: Use 2checkout for 2 months , get 3 chargebacks...

You mean :

Use PayPal, accept PayPal, don't get a chargeback.

Use 2CO, accept PayPal and CreditCards, get 3 chargebacks.

Disable creditcards.

I'm willing to bet you didn't even fight the chargeback either.

I work for Nodisto.

• @Zen 2CO can accept paypal?..... does 2CO take the prepaid visa cards?

• I hated 2CO, they terminated our account with $400 in it because of too many chargebacks.

• ZenZen Member
    edited August 2012

@Corey said: @Zen 2CO can accept paypal?..... does 2CO take the prepaid visa cards?

Yes.

@Spencer said: I hated 2CO, they terminated our account with $400 in it because of too many chargebacks.

Deal with your chargebacks then, its based on a %. Every payment processor has the same policy, if your chargeback rate is above X% then you can take your business elsewhere.

Also, they will happily release the $400. Unlike for example PayPal/AlertPay whereby they would lock your funds if you exceed a the chargeback %.

I work for Nodisto.

• @Zen is that a chargeback lost % vs chargeback won % ?

What are the advantages of using 2CO to accept paypal rather than using straight up paypal? Doesn't paypal charge a lower fee?

• @Corey said: What are the advantages of using 2CO to accept paypal rather than using straight up paypal? Doesn't paypal charge a lower fee?

Yup, much lower.

• ZenZen Member
    edited August 2012

I think its generally an average of how many you have open per month or per xxx amount of time.

@Corey said: @Zen is that a chargeback lost % vs chargeback won % ?

What are the advantages of using 2CO to accept paypal rather than using straight up paypal? Doesn't paypal charge a lower fee?

Fees are higher for 2CO, the advantage is being able to accept PayPal & direct credit card payments - many people don't like using PayPal either, random account limitations and etc.

Personally, I just feel much happier using 2CO and putting up with the fees - I've had 6 years of experience with PayPal and though I love PayPal but they've screwed me over a few times and I prefer not to risk anything when it comes to finances.

I work for Nodisto.

• @Zen I've had friends that got screwed over... and even myself selling on ebay with paypal.....

BUT

The only reason we were thinking of implementing 2CO is for cards and areas that paypal and google checkout decline.

• In my personal experience it is not worth it, 5 / 5 chargebacks I have countered never won one.

@Zen said: I'm willing to bet you didn't even fight the chargeback either.

• @Corey said: The only reason we were thinking of implementing 2CO is for cards and areas that paypal and google checkout decline.

You can safely do it. 2CO is my main gateway for 8 months now and had nothing but good experience with the, so far. And their support reps are much, much friendlier than PayPal.

• @Jacob said: In my personal experience it is not worth it, 5 / 5 chargebacks I have countered never won one.

Jacob, it depends. I have countered 1 and won it. I had 3 so far for my 8 months with 2co.

• JackJack Member

@miTgiB said: Are you speeding in reverse? From .net to .co, from paypal to 2co? This is like a cook book for how not to do things.

I accept both payment methods.

And the story with .net -> .co is just ... I'll explain in a sec..

• me but it seems not very popular O.o

last order was from @Jack LOL

Yes! I'm with Carstensz Pyramid Server Now stop asking me please :D
    Thanked by 1Jack
  • JackJack Member
    edited August 2012

@Jack said: And the story with .net -> .co is just ... I'll explain in a sec..

Basically , WHMCS had that exploit last December and I had my enom account hooked up to WHMCS to sell domains some how the guy that exploited our WHMCS got access to enom and changed the password,email and billing information.

As I had only had DotVPS for a month and a few days they said that it looked suspicious that I had changed it in october then in december so they said no to reverting the changes.

So Yes I thank WHMCS greatly for allowing my domain to be stolen , However enom did agree to LOCK my account with them so no changes could be done as I use Cloudflare for DNS this wasn't an issue as i could edit DNS needed thing via that.

• ZenZen Member

@Corey said: @Zen I've had friends that got screwed over... and even myself selling on ebay with paypal.....

BUT

The only reason we were thinking of implementing 2CO is for cards and areas that paypal and google checkout decline.

Its worth a try man, there are of course alternatives but I would highly recommend 2CO - they're just very friendly and you feel at home.

I work for Nodisto.

• @Jack said: Basically

That is one long story of when it rains, it pours :(

• JackJack Member

@miTgiB said: That is one long story of when it rains, it pours :(

I could of expanded on it more but I thought I would just let you know the basics.

• @Jack You should of used your .co.uk tld.

I know, I'm Dale Maily.