Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any other providers accept Payza?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any other providers accept Payza?

DamianDamian Member
edited July 2012 in Providers

Ever since it switched from AlertPay to Payza, we've been having our funds get put on hold, sometimes for DAYS.

Any other providers experiencing this?

Thanked by 1DeletedUser

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I have blocked AP/Payza payments for months now... I was planning on starting to accept it again, however I heard that they limit accounts randomly, put on hold for days, even weeks, problems with witdrawing funds and etc. I see you have problems with them as well, which tends to removing it as payment option completly on my side..

• TazTaz Member

Same here. A minimum 16 days hold is utter crap. I am going to ditch em if they don't fix their act in 2 mo.

• @NinjaHawk said: Same here. A minimum 16 days hold is utter crap. I am going to ditch em if they don't fix their act in 2 mo.

And the 21 days with paypal is much better?

I can remember once selling a mobile phone on ebay for around £160ish ($250) and they wanted me to send the phone and wait for 21 days to receive the cash. No protection for seller at all..

• DamianDamian Member

@DanielM: The difference between Paypal and Payza is that Paypal at least "approves" the funds and then lets our payment process continue. Payza stagnates on "On Hold" for weeks, which prevents people from getting their services set up automatically.

• TazTaz Member

@DanielM
    Once you verify your account and build up reputation, it is less the 7business day.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited July 2012

@DanielM said: And the 21 days with paypal is much better?

Wut? No such thing in Europe.
    We usualy pay out PayPal all 2 days and it always takes only 1 day to be paid out - no matter when the payments arrived.

• @William said: Wut? No such thing in Europe.

Well. Am based in UK as you know and ive had this specific account for some time. SO maybe just me/ but googling this topic shows its a frequent thing.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

I must be the odd man out, I have never had trouble with Payza/AlertPay, and I just request a check each month around the 15th, in my hands before the end of the month. I did verify my business years ago, and never seen a hold on funds for over 7 days when the end user pays by credit card, if they pay from balance, no hold.

• DamianDamian Member

@miTgiB said: I did verify my business years ago,

Hmm, we were verified with Alertpay, but not sure if that status got cancelled in the transition to Payza for some reason. I'll have to look into it

• rds100rds100 Member

We stopped accepting it some time ago (hidden in from the payment options). I consider alertpay/payza pretty much dead at this time. If they ever come back to life we might start accepting their payments again, but until then...

• JacobJacob Member

I don't get much through Payza, But through liberty reserve which I do when I hit the $200 mark, hopefully they will not hold the money from the exchanger for 16 Days, I think it is only for payments via API.

• PhilNDPhilND Member

Payza holds all our transactions.... been using them for years as a business verified.

Really starting to do my head in now.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

We've turned off Payza payments for the moment. They have been placing holds on our funds for seemingly no reason. I opened a ticket to ask why, and they still have not responded (opened the ticket on July 3).

• Hello,

>

This is a brief note to let you know that IPXcore is no longer accepting Payza as a >payment method. Ever since Alertpay became Payza, we have had our funds helds for >weeks at a time, which will not work for our business plan.

>

Additionally, we are now accepting credit cards through Stripe.

>

Thank you,
    Damian Harouff
    IPXcore

Oops! Payza going down as RIM.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

We finally got our check from payments we received in June. Very disappointing that it took so long.

• KishKish Member

If your chargeback rate on Payza is low or none you can ask them to review your account and the frozen time will be removed / decreased.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • What chargeback rate? Does payza work with credit cards now?

• I'm not sure why I need to ask them to stop treating us like criminals when we have yet to prove that we've done anything wrong. So away they went.

Thanked by 1klikli

I recently re-enabled it and so far no problems with held transactions.

• KishKish Member

@rds100 Yes, you can add money to your Payza account using credit card with 0% fee so add $100 and you get $100. I presume it's a way to regain it's lost customers

Thanked by 1rds100
  • @Kish said: I presume it's a way to regain it's lost customers

Now what will they do to regain their lost merchants? It's quickly becoming as useful as American Express, nobody will accept either.

• KishKish Member

@miTgiB no idea either way they are still making grands with there high fees and people who invest in "HYIP" sites Payza is a primary source of revenue

• @miTgiB I pay invoices via AP so the 0% fee is good for merchants aswell, I don't mind the 21 day holding time.

• but is payza better than 2co?

@Jack what do you expect to happen when a chargeback occurs? The only downside of 2co is the high fees.

Well, I have used 2co for over 8 months and had 3 chargebacks in total. I desided to be a dick and fought one of it and actually won it. It is not 2co's fault, I am absolutely sure. If a credit card reverse is issued, they have nothing to do.

• @Jack said: Use 2checkout for 2 months , get 3 chargebacks...

Are you speeding in reverse? From .net to .co, from paypal to 2co? This is like a cook book for how not to do things.

• @Zen 2CO can accept paypal?..... does 2CO take the prepaid visa cards?

• I hated 2CO, they terminated our account with $400 in it because of too many chargebacks.

• @Zen is that a chargeback lost % vs chargeback won % ?

What are the advantages of using 2CO to accept paypal rather than using straight up paypal? Doesn't paypal charge a lower fee?