Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My problems with chicagovps!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My problems with chicagovps!

aaxaaaaxaa Member
edited October 2014 in General

My problems with chicagovps.net

1- Don't have SolusVM panal. SolusVM is easier than costum panel .

2- I'm waiting more than 10 hour to respond on tickets

I'm opened this Discussion because I'm hope from chicagovps

1- add SolusVM It is very important
2- have good time for responding.

Thanks!

But in fact have good uptime. have good price . have fast VPS.

Comments

• You want to have sex without condoms with a girl who is beautiful but has AIDS and you dont want to get infected. ( IMPOSSIBLE )

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    You want to have sex without condoms with a girl who is beautiful but has AIDS and you dont want to get infected. ( IMPOSSIBLE )

I'm opened this Discussion try to make chicagovps have SolusVM because it is very important and because I use chicagovps since 2 Year.

• @aaxaa said:
    I'm opened this Discussion try to make chicagovps have SolusVM because it is very important and because I use chicagovps since 2 Year.

This is not their helpdesk or dinner table , where you can put rotten cheese and say DO IT or I'll KILL YOU

Thanked by 2TheKiller netomx
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

If solusvm was important to you then you should have picked a provider that has it.

This is not their helpdesk or dinner table , where you can put rotten cheese and say DO IT or I'll KILL YOU

This is not what a provider should be saying, hell you shouldn't even be commenting let alone basing another provider. I'm sure you're not even that great as you say you are.

• Is your name Jon by any chance? You act as immature as he does.

• LeeLee Veteran

^^ this, it's cringe worthy what he posts as an alleged provider

• He's just killing the chances of ever selling vps's on LET. No one is going to buy something from a guy who acts childish and bashes other companies.

Oh well, op, Chicago vps should have a control panel, check on your services pages on whmcs.

• @Gadelhas said:
    He's just killing the chances of ever selling vps's on LET. No one is going to buy something from a guy who acts childish and bashes other companies.

You say that but look at GVH, so terrible people must try it to believe it ;)

Thanked by 2Gadelhas Pwner
    You want to have sex without condoms with a girl who is beautiful but has AIDS and you dont want to get infected. ( IMPOSSIBLE )

Just wanted to save this incase he wants to edit it.

• Bottom line

said: 2- I'm waiting more than 10 hour to respond on tickets

That might be an issue, but it definitely depends on the ticket priority and what it is about.

said: 1- Don't have SolusVM panal. SolusVM is easier than costum panel .

Nothing wrong with that. Actually kudos to them for not going the "5-clicks-to-become-a-host" route.

• @agoldenberg said:
    If solusvm was important to you then you should have picked a provider that has it.

I buy $3 paypal in Iraq with 12000 iraqi dinar = $10

So I'm searching about very cheap VPS

chicagovps have it

Do You know company have VPS 2GB with $3 ?

• CVPS does not use solus interface for customers, since summer of 2013 after the solus exploit (although they use solus as their back end afaik). But, their custom interface does the job. As of the tickets, if you want a reliable, big vps with responses within minutes to tickets, then, you shouldn't expect price of 3-4$ per month. 10 hours average response time is acceptable for most of low end providers (even if there are some guys here that offer low prices and extremely fast responses)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @aaxaa said:
    Do You know company have VPS 2GB with $3 ?

Not many that don't oversell the hell out of their nodes...

Thanked by 1Gadelhas
  • XFS_Duke said: Not many that don't oversell the hell out of their nodes...

+1

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@aaxaa tough titty then man. You either suck it up and enjoy what you can pay for or don't it anything until you find what you really want.

What you're doing is like buying a shirt and then saying @Walmart y u no use cotton?

• just gathering information.... What do you do on your vps that you want 2gb ram for? Anyhow, it is your decision and your money but would like to know the rationale behind it.

• I'm use ejabbberd and bot python on My VPS

• @aaxaa said:
    I'm use ejabbberd and bot python on My VPS

Cool story?

• ausaus Member
    edited October 2014

@aaxaa said:

ChicagoVPS has/uses SolusVM. They just use a SolusVM module in WHMCS.

• aaxaa said: I'm use ejabbberd and bot python on My VPS

you really need 2GB RAM for that?

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited October 2014

Pay annual and you'll get better offers within your budget (And something that works from day 1 till it expires)

3GB Ram @ 35/year - @MSPNick https://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

@hostnun 1GB Ram @ 19/year + define your own spec & price --- http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/36655/host-nun-1-gb-openvz-in-vegas-for-19-or-set-your-own-price#latest

Look in the offers section and you'll possibly find the best fit... choose wisely

Thanked by 2MSPNick HostNun
  • @ez2uk said:
    Pay annual and you'll get better offers within your budget (And something that works from day 1 till it expires)

3GB Ram @ 35/year - MSPNick https://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

hostnun 1GB Ram @ 19/year + define your own spec & price --- http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/36655/host-nun-1-gb-openvz-in-vegas-for-19-or-set-your-own-price#latest

Look in the offers section and you'll possibly find the best fit... choose wisely

Hi!

thank you very much for that!

https://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=66

is your link :-)

• I know I'm from Iraq what about Iraq .. was bad country , bad now too and will be always bad.. so I searching about bad VPS as my country. This is the fact.

-- I'M SORRY MY COUNTRY BUT WE SEE ANOTHER COUNTRY LIVE AND WE DIE -- .

• I am sorry but what does the country you come from have to do with a VPS? I am not sure what the overall problem is. It cant be the control panel and the response times could be reasonable depending on the issue. Can you elaborate please?

• akzakz Member

try 123systems or Electric Byte i hear they are just as cheap..

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • Read reviews here and elsewhere before you decide ...

• TarballZTarballZ Member
    edited October 2014

@VPSRAIDSolutions said:

When I see statements like these from a provider I can only conclude one thing: that the provider who made such a statement is an immature prick that doesn't run a business but rather has a hobby. That, and the fact that he has time to hang around here says to me that he is not nearly busy enough. Mate, you're not a provider, just a fart in the wind... So stop pissing against the wind if you want to be taken seriously... Even though it's way too late now if you ask me.

• edited October 2014

@TarballZ said:
    When I see statements like these from a provider I can only conclude one thing: that the provider who made such a statement is an immature prick that doesn't run a business but rather has a hobby. That, and the fact that he has time to hang around here says to me that he is not nearly busy enough. Mate, you're not a provider, just a fart in the wind... So stop pissing against the wind if you want to be taken seriously... Even though it's way too late now if you ask me.

Yea yea < sweet men > like you can do anything you like which includes abusing trolling or anything which is disgracefull on your part and get away with it only when a provider does it you feel that lil ich in your ass eh ? Atleast im not using fake accounts to do shit I WANT TO DO. So, that settles it.

• @ATHK said:
    Is your name Jon by any chance? You act as immature as he does.

Who is Jon btw ?

This discussion has been closed.