Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virpus.com - ★XEN SSD-CACHE PLANS★ HUGE Resources + AMAZING Performance @ $1.77
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virpus.com - ★XEN SSD-CACHE PLANS★ HUGE Resources + AMAZING Performance @ $1.77

VNKenVNKen Member
edited April 2015 in Offers

Since 2006, Virpus.com has been on the customers side providing VPS services at a fraction of the cost of our competitors. Virpus.com, a Wow Technology, Inc. company, owns and operates its own 18k sq. foot data center in Seattle, WA with customers of the likes of Microsoft, Moz, Rosetta Stone, Vulcan, Cheezburger and more, trusting our parent company to deliver services.

15% OFF plus FREE DirectAdmin for LET/LEB Customers

Please use Promo Code: LEB-2015-1 which will lower our website advertised price down by 15% to match the prices below prices. By using the promo code it will make the customer eligible to get DirectAdmin free of charge as well.

Just contact the sales department and mention the URL to this thread if you want DirectAdmin. Pricing is lifetime, as is the license, so long as the service remains active and in good standing.

Promo Expires April 17, 2015

What is SSD-Caching?

With our SSD-Cache VPS plans, you get benefits such as RAID 10 arrays, with the added bonus of SSD-Caching. What this means is that when a heavy disk I/O work load comes along, that activity will be moved to the SSD arrays to be processed there. This ensures that the overall HDD array will have consistent speeds even under heavy work loads.

All NEW VPS's include

• SolusVM VPS Panel
  • Unmanaged (Add full management for only $20/mo)
  • XEN PV
  • 99.9% Uptime SLA
  • Instant Activation!
  • Choice of OS including most Linux Distributions
  • Control Panel Choices: Interworx, DirectAdmin or cPanel
  • Seattle Data Center (West Coast)
  • Dual Xeon Processors

Our SSD-CACHE XEN VPS Line consists of...

SVMCACHE-512M

CPU: 2 Cores

25 GB SSD-Cached Disk

512 MB RAM / 1024 MB SWAP

1500 GB Transfer on 1Gbps

1 IP Address

Monthly: $1.77/mo ($21.25/year)

CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION!

SVMCACHE-1G

CPU: 4 Cores

50 GB SSD-Cached Disk

1024 MB RAM / 2048 MB SWAP

3000 GB Transfer on 1Gbps

1 IP Address

Monthly: $4.25/mo

CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION!

Payment Methods: PayPal, Bitcoin and Credit Card

Questions? E-mail [email protected] or chat with us on our website.

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

Please read the rules:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines#latest

You do not have the required post count and most of your offers exceed the $7/monthly price limit.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1VNKen
  • VNKenVNKen Member

Ishaq,

I believe I have the minimal 5 posts, however will see if I can ask the mods to remove all plans that are more than $7/mo.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

VNKen said: however will see if I can ask the mods to remove all plans that are more than $7/mo.

If you are interested in complying with the rules, you can do it yourself using the edit button.

• VNKenVNKen Member

Easy enough, thanks!

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited April 2015

Indeed, you do.

Sorry about that :)

Good luck.

Thanked by 1VNKen
  • Welcome to LET !

Thanked by 1VNKen
  • VNKen said: Click here!

Maybe you want to fix that, no link inserted.

I know 1GB Xen is already cheap, but your offer has the same price with those listed on your website, no discount or anything else that make it special for LET?

I remember that my first VPS are Virpus, but I can't remember the experience with them..

• fiendfiend Member

@coffee well i had twice vps with virpus (about 2 years apart, once with cpanel the other without), it wasnt good, felt super oversold, slow and with lots of issues both performance wise and with their systems, support was even worst, the price was always good but the rest never was, still last time was a couple of years ago, so... yeah take it with a grain a salt :D

Thanked by 1Coffee
  • My first VPS was also with Virpus. The CPU was either so over-sold or abused it was useless. This was more than 2 years ago though, I hope that's not the case anymore.

• VNKenVNKen Member

@fiend said:
    coffee well i had twice vps with virpus (about 2 years apart, once with cpanel the other without), it wasnt good, felt super oversold, slow and with lots of issues both performance wise and with their systems, support was even worst, the price was always good but the rest never was, still last time was a couple of years ago, so... yeah take it with a grain a salt :D

Hi there,

You were likely on our OpenVZ product, which we no longer offer. They were admittedly a lot slower than what we offer today and for the past few years.

• VNKenVNKen Member

@joereid said:
    My first VPS was also with Virpus. The CPU was either so over-sold or abused it was useless. This was more than 2 years ago though, I hope that's not the case anymore.

Same as above :)

• VNKenVNKen Member

@Coffee said:

We were waiting on LEB to post the offer but I guess I'll post it here, and modify the original post.

Please use Promo Code: LEB-2015-1 which will lower our website advertised price down by 15%. By using the promo code it will make the customer eligible to get DirectAdmin free of charge as well. You simply need to contact the sales department and post a link to this thread.

Promotion expires April 17th, 2015

Thanked by 2Coffee Master_Bo
  • fiendfiend Member

@vnken oh yeah it was some time ago, its ok im not mad anymore and i wish you good luck im just not going to take up on your offer for all the obvious reasons! :P

• fiend said: its ok im not mad

Someone is mad, their website is slowing and give Cloudflare timeout (DDoS?)

VNKen said: DirectAdmin free

Great!

• If you can occasionally reply or resolve tickets, I think it would be better.
    Good luck.

• @VNKen

Ah, Virpus. Also one of the first VPS provider I had. Even bought one for a client - who received exactly the same non-existent service I did.

• @Traffic said:
    VNKen

Ah, Virpus. Also one of the first VPS provider I had. Even bought one for a client - who received exactly the same non-existent service I did.

I dont know if things have changed ir not. But they had a reseller program and i bought a dozen vps frn them.

service was fine and so was the price.

when one if the customers Abused, they terminated the vps ( rather suspension , i was still fine with that ) but when asked for an explanation ( to pass on to the client ). i was told i cant continue my business.

• VNKenVNKen Member

@ZRBLOG said:
    If you can occasionally reply or resolve tickets, I think it would be better.
    Good luck.

Hi there,

Can you please let me know your ticket ID? Chances are it is not hitting our help desk if you are not getting a response. We have very strict policies with ticket responses, so at the very least you'll get a message saying we are looking into it.

• VNKenVNKen Member

@Traffic said:
    VNKen

Hi there,

It saddens me to hear this. If you decide you want to give us another try, please let me know and maybe we can arrange a 30 day test.

• @VNKen
    Virpus. Also one of the first VPS provider I had.ticket ID?such as #726187 Wednesday, November 19th, 2014 (06:42) #407874 Thursday, March 19th, 2015 (08:46)
    No reply until closed!

• Hellooooo, please respon my ticket #247281. Friday, April 10th, 2015 (01:52), first the billing team said that my order are fraud because of the distance between the ordering location and the address being provided, or the order is being placed used a proxy or VPN, which is not allowed. Then the billing team change it to pending and they said that they can proccess my order when i pay it first but when i've already paid it the billing team said that "We are sorry for the inconvenience. Our management still configure new node for SSD-Cache VPS so we dont have any ETA for this. If you want your VPS is up now, We can set you up on the equilivent Pure SSD plan, then when we get stock, we will migrate them to the SSD-Cache nodes once they are setup in about 1 week". And until now i don't get the further respon for the ticket.

• VNKenVNKen Member

@ZRBLOG said:
    VNKen
    Virpus. Also one of the first VPS provider I had.ticket ID?such as #726187 Wednesday, November 19th, 2014 (06:42) #407874 Thursday, March 19th, 2015 (08:46)
    No reply until closed!

Hello,

Our apologies for this and thank you for pointing this out. It seems that our auto-timer closes the ticket after a week. Our regular staff do not typically respond to Affiliate Withdrawals and instead on or a few days before the 15th, I begin to respond to these request.

Obviously, a change in policy is in order, and I will review this with our staff.

In the meantime, feel free to submit another request, and I will personally insure it gets processed properly.

• VNKenVNKen Member

@raudolfie said:
    Hellooooo, please respon my ticket #247281. Friday, April 10th, 2015 (01:52), first the billing team said that my order are fraud because of the distance between the ordering location and the address being provided, or the order is being placed used a proxy or VPN, which is not allowed. Then the billing team change it to pending and they said that they can proccess my order when i pay it first but when i've already paid it the billing team said that "We are sorry for the inconvenience. Our management still configure new node for SSD-Cache VPS so we dont have any ETA for this. If you want your VPS is up now, We can set you up on the equilivent Pure SSD plan, then when we get stock, we will migrate them to the SSD-Cache nodes once they are setup in about 1 week". And until now i don't get the further respon for the ticket.

Hello,

Yes, we sold out rather quickly. We should have more stock in about 2-3 days. We have made modifications on the order form to show this. Someone should have gotten back to you by now to offer you our full SSD plan and set this up for you.

I'll review the ticket and see where this is at in this moment in time.