Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Up for rent: Dedibox kidéchire
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Up for rent: Dedibox kidéchire

itrmikeitrmike Member
edited April 2015 in Offers

2 Dedibox kidéchires available for rent.
IPs are clean as have not used them for anything other then private testing.

CPU U2250
2GB Ram
160GB Drive
100GB FTP backup space
1Gbps Interface
1x IPv4 Address

Price: £3.50each/month via UK Bank Transfer

Comments

• for 3.5 pounds a transfer via Bank? :) I don't think you'll get someone to comply this request. :) If it was PayPal you had better chances to rent them..

• @Catalin said:
    for 3.5 pounds a transfer via Bank? :) I don't think you'll get someone to comply this request. :) If it was PayPal you had better chances to rent them..

I'm generally expecting people to pay quarterly or annually.

• @itrmike said:
    I'm generally expecting people to pay quarterly or annually.

then you should specify all you expectations from the beginning..

• I wonder how you can type the word "kidéchires" with the é in UK keyboard? :D

• You can use an aigu by using alt + 130. You do not need a French keyboard to type French characters.

• If you rent them out do not give outsource access, the person who has control of the server will be able to purchase a windows license without you having to confirm and it will cost you 30 euros.

Online.net will then threaten baliffs when you refuse to pay. They will then tell you the debt has been passed to their chosen collections agency, when you ask for details they will refuse to give you the company details of who it's been passed to and respond with "the bill is due, that's all you need to know"

Learn from my mistake.

• I am willing to accept PayPal if you do not have a history of chatgebacks.