Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secure Dragon LLC New Product Line STARTING AT $0.99 (ONE TIME PAYMENT)! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Secure Dragon LLC New Product Line STARTING AT $0.99 (ONE TIME PAYMENT)!

2»

Comments

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2015

EMERGENCY UPDATE!

As of 11:59PM MST on 4/1/2015, Secure Dragon LLC. is no longer associated with RelaxedBunny.com after we were informed via text message that they will no longer be provisioning VPSs. After multiple attempts to reach somebody by phone, we sent somebody over to their office (which ended up being a giant room with more pillows than we ever imagined). When asked why they are no longer provisioning VPSs, one tech drooled on his pillow and pulled the blanket over his head. The supervisor was located, but his response was "What are you doing? It's too bright, turn the lights off."

It appears that the demand for the service was too great and in the end their relaxed nature became their undoing. We've realized the error in our ways and we promise going forward that we will never become relaxed (nor will we turn into bunnies) and even the best planned ideas can backfire. Hopefully those clients who have ordered your VPSs from them will either get a refund or compensated with one of their many pillows.

During the brief period they were in operation, they received 572 orders of which 7.8 VPSs were provisioned (the .8 is for a VPS that was created but the tech never clicked the "Send" button so the client was never informed their VPS was ready). They also received about 62 new testimonials about how great the service was (despite only having delivered 7 VPSs total) and about 1107 e-mails complaining that their order form was not loading.

We are saddened by the events that unfolded today and we will be sure that in the future we will properly research any new projects and screen all future employees. Thank you for your understanding and Happy April Fools! :)

-The Secure Dragon Staff

• twaintwain Member

Nifty little domain name though..

• @KuJoe

Not meaning to be picky but for 0.99$ I felt I'd better ask:

• Is that "Global Synergy" with battery backup or some kind of cheap fake-synergy that loses them bytes in case of a power failure?

• Those "N+X redundant cables", are they fully in hardware? Just asking because I wouldn't want a VPS where part of the cables were actually software emulations.

• Do I have to pay front-up or can I take the service for 2 years and pay monthly (by credit card)?

• Just a vanity issue but anway: Can I have 111.222.333.444 as IP? (Similar IPs are OK, too)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@KuJoe

That was reaaaaaaaaaally original!

And of course, you got me as a potential Bunny customer. Congratulations for the originality!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

+1, would chargeback again.

Thanked by 2KuJoe perennate

@bsdguy said:
    KuJoe

Not meaning to be picky but for 0.99$ I felt I'd better ask:

• Is that "Global Synergy" with battery backup or some kind of cheap fake-synergy that loses them bytes in case of a power failure?

There are a lot of extension cords running to other buildings and about 50 AA batteries so power loss isn't a concern.

• Those "N+X redundant cables", are they fully in hardware? Just asking because I wouldn't want a VPS where part of the cables were actually software emulations.

The virtual cables are only used in the development lab, 100% hardware cables in production.

• Do I have to pay front-up or can I take the service for 2 years and pay monthly (by credit card)?

Cash up front or if you have a family member's bank account number that would be sufficient collateral.

• Just a vanity issue but anway: Can I have 111.222.333.444 as IP? (Similar IPs are OK, too)

I believe all of the IPs are IPvABC which eliminates numbers all together.

:)

Thanked by 1bsdguy
  • ChuckChuck Member

Lucky 7?

• Forgot to ask your refund policy, 3650 days?!

@mashokk369 said:
    Forgot to ask your refund policy, 3650 days?!

It's measured in milliseconds so it wasn't worth mentioning it. :P

• I was about to order 3 of those awesome unlimited $9.99 plans, but when I got redirected to PayPal I saw this:

Why was your PayPal account suspended? I can cut you a check instead.

• Admin please delete this thread, so useless and not funny.

• :)))

Thanked by 1KuJoe

@Traffic said:
    I was about to order 3 of those awesome unlimited $9.99 plans, but when I got redirected to PayPal I saw this:

Why was your PayPal account suspended? I can cut you a check instead.

Because...

@Nekki said:
    +1, would chargeback again.

:D

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Dazzle said:
    Admin please delete this thread, so useless and not funny.

Admin, please delete this user's account, so useless and not funny.

• @Nekki said:
    Admin, please delete this user's account, so useless and not funny.

This thread is joking, if you trying to be funny don't tag it as offers, go for general chat / offtopic

@Dazzle said:
    This thread is joking, if you trying to be funny don't tag it as offers, go for general chat / offtopic

That's not how April Fools pranks work.

• Are those testimonials legit? Because, I also had a business proposal from mr Prince P. some weeks ago and need to know if he could fund me to open my superior vps band. Also, in my case, the hat I ordered didn't fit at all! I want a refund

If you take the last name initial of each of the testimonials it spells SLEEP :)