Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provider that allow me request new ipv4 whenever I want, at reasonable price?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provider that allow me request new ipv4 whenever I want, at reasonable price?

I need a vps that has this spec:

1GB RAM Unmetered Bandwidth Allow private squid proxy

And I need to change ipv4 at certain period. This is because my ISP keep blocking the ip.

Comments

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

Most providers probably won't do that. Maybe you can use digital ocean, when you need a new IP create a new droplet and destroy the old one after.

Any reason why your ISP keeps blocking the IP?

• @vfuse said:
    Most providers probably won't do that. Maybe you can use digital ocean, when you need a new IP create a new droplet and destroy the old one after.

Any reason why your ISP keeps blocking the IP?

Im using DO. But somehow the ip keep rotating within previous ips.
    It's not ISP acttually. It's a firewall. Im using the server for bypass the firewall.

• BochiBochi Member

Did you try changing the locations to get to another pool? But if the firewall is well implemented all of them are going to be blocked sooner or later...
    However you could try using Vultr and their snapshot feature with DHCP enabled, used this once and it worked quite nice.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Is it completely private use, i.e. you are not using it to provide a service to others you cannot control?

Happy to make you an offer based on that, but not on unmetered you will have to give me a ball park figure of what you actually use.

• @Bochi said:
    Did you try changing the locations to get to another pool? But if the firewall is well implemented all of them are going to be blocked sooner or later...
    However you could try using Vultr and their snapshot feature with DHCP enabled, used this once and it worked quite nice.

I change. But same thing happened because I have used all the location..
    I go about 3-4 server blocked within a month passed.

I got $20 unpaid. My server in tokyo were using bandwidth too fast and I am late to realize I have used all the bandwitdth. Now I got $20 unpaid for the excessive bandwidth used before. I prefer another alternative rather than pay that $20 to VULTR.

• Are you located in Asia? Would LA unmetered 100Mbps be OK?

• @linuxthefish said:
    Are you located in Asia? Would LA unmetered 100Mbps be OK?

yup asia.. I dont really take vps location into my consideration. I prefer 1GBPS so I can avoid any network lagging in the future when many user use squid from that server.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

I may be able to do something for you, but will not be unmetered. If Los Angeles is ok for you, contact me to discuss of your requirements.

• @psycholyzern said:
    yup asia.. I dont really take vps location into my consideration. I prefer 1GBPS so I can avoid any network lagging in the future when many user use squid from that server.

Unlimited gigabit will be expensive, do you have a rough amount of how many TB you use?

• mrtzmrtz Member

It's a private proxy, but alot of people use it? I then take it you can not / do not control what they do with it?

(As @AnthonySmith asked)

• @mrtz said:
    It's a private proxy, but alot of people use it? I then take it you can not / do not control what they do with it?

(As AnthonySmith asked)

Private usage for a group of people who is my friends. I am blocking torrent and also block port 1025-65535..
    I cant control what they download and stream, but I did my best to avoid any problems.

I had no problems with all provider Im currently and previously with. The problem is, I had to abandon whole server instead just change the ip.

• I have used vps server from @cociu for 2month without being blocked and with zero problems. But yesterday, the server's ip blocked. I really need provider can allow me change my ip instead order additional ips

• cociucociu Member

@psycholyzern nobody blocked your ip , when we look at your tiket and look what is the problem with your vps i see your vps is Stopped. I thinck you stoped by mistake your vps from your client area. But any way i hope now is resolved

• His ISP blocked the IP, not you.

• We can help you with this you can request a IPv4 at any time PM me for more info

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2015

You can do this with iwstack, just leave the main IP unused and add another IP, then when it is blocked, drop the secondary and add another.
    However, it may happen like in do, get the same one, unless you choose another vlan.
    just a warning, we do keep track of IP usage and have full history, if there is abuse we will know who used the IP at that time.

Thanked by 1JohnRoe
  • SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

Wable allows you to add and remove IPs at will also.

Thanked by 1JohnRoe
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Maybe you could look at different ways of getting through the firewall. Disguise the traffic as legitimate, maybe?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2015

VPS-Forge offers unmetered 1gbps, but I don't know whether they'll change your IP for you or whether they will allow your usage. Please make sure to ask them first. Specifically note the following bit from their AUP:

You agree that if the VPS-Forge IP address(es) assigned to your account are listed on Spamhaus, Spews, NJABL or other abuse databases, you will be in violation of this AUP, and VPS-Forge may take reasonable action to protect its IP addresses, including suspension and/or termination of your service, regardless of whether the IP address(es) were listed as a result of your actions.

Thanked by 1JohnRoe
  • @pbgben said:
    Maybe you could look at different ways of getting through the firewall. Disguise the traffic as legitimate, maybe?

and how to do that?

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@psycholyzern said:
    and how to do that?

I have no personal experience in how, but I have heard people mention it.

https://www.bestvpn.com/blog/5919/how-to-hide-openvpn-traffic-an-introduction/

Thanked by 1JohnRoe
  • oh using openvpn mostly. Ill think about that..thanks

That could be detected, but you could use other ways, such as ssh on port 443, for example. It depends how that firewall is configured and how it does it's DPI.

• UrDNUrDN Member
    edited April 2015

Take any VPS and get a vpn from ipredator.se. Ipredator features IP cycling. Ipredator does not have limits on bandwidth.

UrDN said: Take any VPS and get a vpn from ipredator.se. Ipredator features IP cycling. Ipredator does not have limits on bandwidth.

Ipredator, as well as Tor IPs are often known and if not,t hey will be, this means will be blocked, however, an IP in a random datacenter, might look innocuous enough.
    There is one more thing I suggest to the OP, spread the traffic around, the FW might block it based on traffic levels, there is no problem connecting over ssl to some random IP on port 443 for example, but if traffic goes into terrabytes, something will trigger a red flag for sure if the fw operator has any brains.

• @UrDN said:
    Take any VPS and get a vpn from ipredator.se. Ipredator features IP cycling. Ipredator does not have limits on bandwidth.

and wht I gonna do with both of them?