Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need OpenVZ provider with 10+ IPv4's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need OpenVZ provider with 10+ IPv4's

Hi guys, can someone recommend me few decent OpenVZ providers where I can buy at least 10 additional IPv4's?

Thanks!

Comments

• cociucociu Member

10 for what ? locations, hdd? etc etc

• wychwych Member

Most providers can do this with valid justification.

• I think lot of providers would be able to provide additional IPs if you have a valid justification & are willing to pay for them.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

VDR8

8 cores

8GB RAM

70GB SSD Disk

4000GB Bandwidth

10 IPs

$14 per month

Located in Seattle

1 Left in stock.

http://impactvps.com using promocode: LAUNCH

• edited March 2015

@Awmusic12635 said:
    VDR8

8 cores

8GB RAM

70GB SSD Disk

4000GB Bandwidth

10 IPs

$14 per month

Located in Seattle

1 Left in stock.

Are those real dedicated cores? Can they be used 100% 24/7?
    Can I have a single ip and better drive? Virtualization?
    Does incoming bw count?

@inthecloudblog

Fair share

• @Awmusic12635 said:
    VDR8

8 cores

8GB RAM

70GB SSD Disk

4000GB Bandwidth

10 IPs

$14 per month

Located in Seattle

1 Left in stock.

It is idiots like you who have ruined the industry by helping spammers & giving so many ip addresses without justification in order to make a few bucks.

• I've edited the post. Please answer the rest.

edited March 2015

vpslegend said: It is idiots like you who have ruined the industry by helping spammers & giving so many ip addresses without justification in order to make a few bucks.

1. SMTP is heavily restricted and any form of mass mail is not allowed on our services.
    2. The large amount of IPs is provided as those resources can be used to create any number of servers from which your resources allow.

With the package the client could split it up into 8 different servers all with different varied amount of resources. I am not selling a single VPS, though all the resources could be given to one VPS if chosen.

Please do not make assumptions

inthecloudblog said: Can I have a single ip and better drive? Virtualization? Does incoming bw count?

We do not offer custom plans, only what is on the website. OpenVZ is the virtualization and incoming bandwidth counts.

• apavaapava Member

Wable Blunde #3 whit 9 Ip V4 - 3Cores - 2GB - 50GB SSD - 2-20gbps

• Providing you can justify the IP usage we can set this up for you. If you can give me an idea on the resource requirements I can give you a price.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Thanks a look at out OpenVZ plans Here If you can provide Justification, we can give you a deal. We have nodes in US and Europe and plans start from $4/m on our US node.

• INIZ can do this provided justification is met, feel free to shoot me a PM with specs you need

• Well I can provide you with 10 ips with VALID justification. Also SEO is not a valid justification. Just shoot me a PM with the specs you are looking for. Our services are based out of Asheville, NC.

• If you can provide a valid justification, I'm willing to beat any offer you get :P