Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why braginhost Disabled on WHT
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

why braginhost Disabled on WHT

ynzhengynzheng Member
edited July 2012 in General

somedays ago ,I bought one braginhost EXTREME VPS with their big sale on WHT

but I found their account has been Disabled on WHT today

what happend?

Comments

• AsadAsad Member
    edited July 2012

It's WHT, could be ANYTHING.

Thanked by 2qwerty6666 ElliotJ
  • DamianDamian Member

What did they say when you contacted them directly?

• TazTaz Member

It is wht, you get suspension over silly ass things. No wonder I have stopped logging in there 6 months ago.

• @NinjaHawk said: It is wht, you get suspension over silly ass things. No wonder I have stopped logging in there 6 months ago.

Don't you post in the Premium forums often?

• TazTaz Member

Who me? Never posted there in my whole life. I am a chippo and will never pay (waste) my hard earned $$ on wht.

• @NinjaHawk said: Who me? Never posted there in my whole life. I am a chippo and will never pay (waste) my hard earned $$ on wht.

Ah, I assumed you were SeriesN judging by your username here. Didn't realize it was more than one person yet.

• TazTaz Member

@manndude haha you ain't the only one. Ftn-kevin asked me the same thing the othet day. Nahian aka seriesn is my cousin and is one of the main person behind ninjahawk. While I don't like wht, he literally scared off LE. They call me TAZ (Tazwar choudhury). I work for a multi-state company.

Now that you got a small info regarding me, who are you?

• I am. Dr Horrible

• TazTaz Member

I miss Dr.mike

• AsadAsad Member

@HalfEatenPie Always wondered what happened to you.. :P

• @NinjaHawk said: Now that you got a small info regarding me, who are you?

I'm MannDude both here and there.

WHT is alright, I don't venture into the main forums too much right now because I don't really have anything to promote right now (haha). Half the stuff I read there just makes my head hurt (summer and all). Mainly spend my time in the premium forums where it's a lot more lax (but still not LET lax)

• TazTaz Member

Let is really for grown up people or those who are mentally mature. Thus we do not need wht style hammers to moderate. Here the community speaks for it self( I guess).
    Lol about wht, everyone I browse that place I see things like how many site can I host on my server, what is Apache AND these are my favorite "X is a scam, Burstnet is crap " type post.

• @NinjaHawk I'll admit, I do act a bit stupid on this forum every now and then with meme posts.

• @NinjaHawk said: Let is really for grown up people or those who are mentally mature. Thus we do not need wht style hammers to moderate. Here the community speaks for it self( I guess).

Lol about wht, everyone I browse that place I see things like how many site can I host on my server, what is Apache AND these are my favorite "X is a scam, Burstnet is crap " type post.

Haha, exactly.

"hey guyz can i host 32 vps on intel atom, 4gb ram and 500gb hd??"

Then everyone says, "No no no, you're setting yourself up for failure." Then their next thread is usually:

"how do u create vps servers??"

Etc.

I love the 'scam' posts. These people always have 'lawyers' and are willing to sue for $10 and have the deepest internet connections and will always inform "everyone on the internet" that "X-Company" is a scam.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited July 2012

@MannDude said: I love the 'scam' posts. These people always have 'lawyers' and are willing to sue for $10 and have the deepest internet connections and will always inform "everyone on the internet" that "X-Company" is a scam.

so... 10 year olds who have access to their parent's credit cards and the internet?

Its a scary world we live in that's for sure

• TazTaz Member

I really would like to know where you get lawyers for that price. Can even India be that cheap?

• Its North Korea. They get their lawyers imported from North Korea

• TazTaz Member

But then then the questing comes

• @NinjaHawk: You don't know how hard I'm laughing right now.

• TazTaz Member

Raywj ftw baby!

• RandyRandy Member

@NinjaHawk said: It is wht, you get suspension over silly ass things. No wonder I have stopped logging in there 6 months ago.

yeah. many users are ignored when requestinga unban.

• @HalfEatenPie said: so... 10 year olds who have access to their parent's credit cards and the internet?

I got my first domain at 10 or 11 with my dad's CC. xD

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@liam - what we call it in the states is a matter of some controversy:

http://www.popvssoda.com/