Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offshore Romania, DMCA Free
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offshore Romania, DMCA Free

cociucociu Member
edited March 2015 in Offers

Shared hosting offer located in Romania.

Disk Space: 5 GB

Traffic: 2 TB/month

mySQL Databases: 5

FTP Accounts: 2

port speed : 1 Gbps

cPanel, softaculos,

Raid 10

ping ip : 82.77.50.229

price : $1.99/month or if paid yearly the price is $10/year

Order here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=153&currency=2

HostSolutions.ro offers a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our service, you can request a refund within 15 days. We do not tolerate any spamming, hacking, proxy servers or any other illegal activity.

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited March 2015

Why exactly would Romania be "offshore"? Because it's off the shore of Danube?

• cociucociu Member

@rds100 you are romanian too so do you know what part of Danubian is

• @cociu no i am not Romanian, sorry, i am on the other shore of Danube :)

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited March 2015

I can talk about your services @cociu. But you have to differentiate friends and enemies :)

Yo voy a hablar de tus servicios, pero tienes que diferenciar amigos y enemigos. ¡Yo no te he hecho nada!

EXCELLENT support. EXCELLENT service. So far everything great. If a mod can clean this up, I think cociu would appreciate it.

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2015

@Traffic i know you you are a good friend but i flag you and all to see shome envious, jealous, covetous, grudging, yellow, malicious guys here , now i am lucky some of this invidios for exemple GoodHosting is desappeared.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • cociucociu Member

@ any way thanks all i am a good guy and i see only the good ideeas , the good words, good friends, so i am verry verry positive man :)

Thanked by 2Traffic linuxthefish
  • rokokrokok Member

When i saw provider selling "DMCA Free" title always make me wet.

Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • Why do you guys keep going off topic, cociu is running a new business and wants to make a name for himself and his datacenter. Either buy some shared hosting or a VPS and post a review, or just respect the fact that we have another DMCA free host - i.e., someone that is willing to respect local laws and not bow to any foreign government.

P.S. I bought like 5-6 shared hosting accounts in the past 2 weeks, and I can say my little slice on hostsolutions.ro works just fine, especially for the price (3.48 EUR per year).

Cociu, greets from ever further down the Danube ;)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

cleaned up the mess. Keep on topic.

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2015

@ManofServer Thank you for your comment, unfortunately people, and I do not mean in any part of the country tend to be self denigration instead comply with new companies and this in fact is only a benefit for users, especially in this area, no oveselling at the beginning, new investment, competition price / quality etc etc, now recognize about my English is not good but one question how many of those who laugh at me opened a hostsolutions.ro of tickets on them to see if the answer write or not correct? I have 2 people only for tikets ho is speachink good english and spanish, and the medium time to response is 15 minutes in any tikets. Now i thinck this is a quality for this price. I give a clear example "GoodHosting" comment every thread of mine and question where is he now? Unfortunately even the LET see only users who make complaints over 80% and only the remaining 20% say they are correct and true experience. Any way who want tu understand my english is welcome to talk with me and who is not agree just ingore , is more easly . I thinck LET is for Low budget services , nor for earning Leanguages. Regards All .

And many of these mischievous only heard of Romania DRACULA <Gica Hagi, nice girl, etc etc probably do not even know where they are on the map.

• bersybersy Member

One offer per two weeks, please.

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2015

@bersy said:
    One offer per two weeks, please.

this is a good example too, is one offer /category i am not a english native but i tray to read "Maximum 1 offer thread per provider per 14 days per offer category"

• bersybersy Member
    edited March 2015

Your previous offer in "Shared/reseller offers" Category was posted at March 13, so 24-13!=14.

• cociucociu Member

@bersy you are good supervisor, in the next offer the first i can do is ask you if is 14 days, was a mistake anything more ?

• HWAYSHWAYS Member

@cociu: any reseller plans please with LET prices ?

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2015

@HWAYS if you want to details what you need i try to give you a good price, space, traffic, ipv4, etc etc

• HWAYSHWAYS Member

A start would be a dedicated IP, white labeled name servers, 10 GB of space, 200 GB of bandwidth and the posibily of a later upgrade.
    Thank you.