Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM KVM S7-CA down over 36h
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM KVM S7-CA down over 36h

amjamj Member

My @BlueVM KVM VPS (S7-CA node) has been down over 36 hours.
Also no response for my ticket over 24 hours.

Comments

• They don't care, give it up..

• S1.TX has been down for over a month.

• I switched to Atlantic.net

• emgemg Veteran

I canceled my BlueVM KVM VPS last summer after one month downtime, and gave away the BlueVM credit. I never looked back.

• People still use BlueVM?

• earlearl Member

s20-NY been down since Feb 24'th.. close to a month! ended up cancelling it, might cancel my other one too..

• Glad my servers @ bluevm expired few months ago. They were horrible and arrogant.

• amjamj Member

@PremiumN said:
    People still use BlueVM?

My one on S18-NY works well.
    but S7-CA...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

BlueVM is officially a ghost ship.

earl said: might cancel my other one too..

might ?

haha.

Thanked by 3netomx nullnull ATHK
  • I have one on S7-KVM-CA, not S7-CA,it's ok now :p

• You have to understand that THEY ARE BLUEVM.

• markhmarkh Member

My atlanta vps is down. No response to my ticket. I wish I'd had a heads up earlier... Giving up on it now (was only a play box anyway)

• @PremiumN said:
    People still use BlueVM?

This.

• berkayberkay Member
    edited March 2015

@earl said:
    s20-NY been down since Feb 24'th.. close to a month! ended up cancelling it, might cancel my other one too..

Not defending them or something but s20-ny has been up for a while. http://s20.ny.bluevm.com/

You have to start your VM from Feathur, it does not start up with the server.

On the other hand, never got to learn why that server has been offline for around a week.

• I thought BlueVM changed all their stuff around and fixed the downtime issues? :(

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@linuxthefish said:
    I thought BlueVM changed all their stuff around and fixed the downtime issues? :(

I think they just said they were going to do it, and didn't.

• earlearl Member

AnthonySmith said: might ?
    haha.

Actually when it's working the VPS runs quite well, aside from this extended down time.. my other VPS has been great no issues at all so I'm still debating. But to be honest I just have too many servers right now, and with the US currency being so high not sure it's worth the renewal..

@introducial said:
    Not defending them or something but s20-ny has been up for a while. http://s20.ny.bluevm.com/

You have to start your VM from Feathur, it does not start up with the server.

On the other hand, never got to learn why that server has been offline for around a week.

No it wont start.. I've been going into feathur ever few days to try and start the VM but just hangs.. and lately feathur has been really slow does not even seem to load for me today.

• @earl said:
    No it wont start.. I've been going into feathur ever few days to try and start the VM but just hangs.. and lately feathur has been really slow does not even seem to load for me today.

Oh, that is weird. I also have a VM at that node and it starts without any problems. I'd suggest to send a ticket but oh well.

• earlearl Member
    edited March 2015

@inwtroducial said:
    Oh, that is weird. I also have a VM at that node and it starts without any problems. I'd suggest to send a ticket but oh wel

I think I will just save myself the agravation as most times they dont reply or if they do they dont generally fix anything.. suppose I could pm justin he's pretty good but only a month or so left before it expires so I think I'll just leave it.

• I thought BlueVM was closing down? Or have they and that's why nothing works?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Nekki said: I think they just said they were going to do it, and didn't.

A lot of people called BS when they gave the "Hey guys we are sorry and are going to fix everything" post/speech.

None of those people are surprised now.

• ATHKATHK Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    None of those people are surprised now.

I don't think anyone believed them anyway...

• I thought someone bought them.