Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN Providers: Ready to sell your biz? Tired of long days? Ready to buy you out now!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ATTN Providers: Ready to sell your biz? Tired of long days? Ready to buy you out now!

ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
edited March 2015 in Providers

Are you over the hosting industry? Tired of trying your hand at the market?
Tired of the 16~ hour long days and dealing with all those support, server, and datacenter issues?

I can buy you out and free you up again. VPS, dedi, colo, etc -- contact me and let me know what you have and why you want out. Contact Info in sig.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1doughmanes

Comments

• I thought this is a joke, is it real?

• yes, looks legit.

• This is a real / legit thread. Already received a few emails, feel free to email me.

• AmfyAmfy Member

How much cash is available? Talking like what happens if someone contacts you with a biz worth a few millions?

• I'm glad to see a post / offer like this because so many people get in above their heads and don't know how to get out.

• Mr.Big pocket :)

• irmirm Member
    edited March 2015

Amfy said: How much cash is available? Talking like what happens if someone contacts you with a biz worth a few millions?

I assume the funding he has available would be discussed and disclosed between him and the potential seller if deemed serious and doesn't need to be made public on here. If you have a business that you believe is worth millions and ready to sell, contact him with a NDA ready and see where it goes.

If not, then how much money he has should be no concern to anyone that isint interested in selling to him :)

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited March 2015

@Amfy said:
    How much cash is available? Talking like what happens if someone contacts you with a biz worth a few millions?

Answer: He doesn't buy it if he can't afford it.

Not really sure why that had to be asked...

• irmirm Member
    edited March 2015

Jonchun said: Not really sure why that had to be asked...

Because for some reason many people on LET seem to think its completely ok to ask overly intrusive questions in regards to a providers operations and at times they'll even get offended when they're denied said information that should/would be considered private by any other normal person lol.

Gotta love it -.-

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2015

I have nothing against transparency and full disclosure as long as it is voluntary.
    I never hid anything, number of active customers, number of servers, but financial data is not to be discussed publicly. I can only say that the revenue is solid and RoI is asking for more investment, but we cannot manage much more with current people , so we will stay small(*) by choice.

(*)Small in regular acceptance of the term, we have more than 100 servers and 4000 active customers, which is big for LET, but small by regular standards.

Also, this is not an offer to sell, just what i consider that can be shared publicly without any issue, unless the owner does not want to. Forcing "disclosures" will either lead to withdraw fromt he forum like DaveA, BuyVM and others which were facing tough questioning, or outright lying, such as GVH and many others. It is their business if they want to share or not, you can trust them and continue to be a customer, or, not, your decision, but "name and shame" will not work for anything good.

Thanked by 1seraphkz
  • MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited March 2015

I love a good take over! Didn't think about posting on LET (majority of hosts are run for the summer)

I'm also interested (in buying)

No transactions via paypal right?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

lol which lucky bastard only works 16 hours p/day?

@MSPNick said:
    I love a good take over! Didn't think about posting on LET (majority of hosts are run for the summer)

I'm also interested (in buying)

No transactions via paypal right?

Not really and buying said summer hosts is a terrible idea.

• wychwych Member

@AnthonySmith said:

Depends on how many signups they have and your end intention I guess.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@wych said:
    Depends on how many signups they have and your end intention I guess.

• @AnthonySmith said:

I don't, I think i work about 3 or 4... I spend the rest of my time with my family :-)

Thanked by 1iKeyZ