Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS yearly subscription.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS yearly subscription.

JMackeyJMackey Member
edited March 2015 in Requests

As the title says, I need a VPS prefer to pay a yearly subscription.
I live in Arkansas, and I would prefer to get a VPS closest to me, probably north of me a little.

My budget is around $30/year. I prefer less than that, but can go higher is specs are worth it.

I play on a gameserver I think in canada.
Maybe a VPS in Chicago? I don't know.
Somewhere in between Arkansas and Canada

I want to use this VPS for a personal website
Also, I want to use it as a 24/7 VPN with a dedicated IP. I prefer softether.
So... I need enough resources to have a VPN and a Hosting panel. Maybe VestaCP?
Somewhere along the line, I will install a mumble server if I get a good server.

My home connection gets ddosed a lot, because people like to keep me down during online game tournaments... It is rather frustrating. I am going to get my ip changed, so before I do I want a great VPS.

I don't know how much ram I would need for all that honestly.
My bandwidth on my home connection is limited to 350 GB per month. I assume I will need slightly higher than that. Above 500 GB per month bandwidth I am guessing.
I think I will be fine with 10 GB+ hard drive.

If you don't feel like reading all that, here's what I need.

Ram = unknown. (VestaCP + mumble server + Softether VPN)

Hard Drive = 10 GB+

IP = 1-2

CPU = I don't know? A good one.

Bandwidth = 500 GB+

Budget = Around $30 year

Location = In Between Arkansas and Canada

DDOS Protected

Comments

• You're probably and should find something in Chicago to meet your specs, but if not I can offer a SSD based VPS with 10Gbps DDoS protection in our New York City Metro DC.

• I can offer offer you

10gb RAID 10 space

500GB BW

Up to 10GBPS DDoS Protected

Located in NYCMetro

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited March 2015

@MrRapidHost

Why post an offer in a location he doesn't want? I w had the decency to an extend a offer if nothing pans out, but he clearly wants a midwest host.

• @MCHPhil can probably help you out. He offers Canada based VPS's with DDoS protection :)

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • haloelite3haloelite3 Member
    edited March 2015

I can probably help you out at vacation private servers - We offer a £19 a year which is currently $28.39 the VPS is a OpenvZ Vps with 20GB Storage Space, 200 GB bandwidth, 512 MB Ram and Solus VM control panel as well with 24/7 support and the vps is based in LA

You can find us here: http://www.vacationpserver.com/

• @haloelite3 said:
    I can probably help you out at vacation private servers - We offer a £19 a year which is currently $28.39 the VPS is a OpenvZ Vps with 20GB Storage Space, 200 GB bandwidth, 512 MB Ram and Solus VM control panel as well with 24/7 support and the vps is based in LA

He needs 500+ GB bandwidth.

• Well if he wants 1TB bandwidth then he can always add a couple of dollars

• JMackeyJMackey Member
    edited March 2015

@MrRapidHost said:
    I can offer offer you

10gb RAID 10 space

500GB BW

Up to 10GBPS DDoS Protected

Located in NYCMetro

How much ram? and cost?

@haloelite3 said:

Sorry, but from the research I have done on your company it seems like you are just in the testing stages for low end vps. I need a stable & reputable provider. Apologize if this offends you, not my intention.

• 512 Dedicated RAM, and its 30$/year

• No worries - Take care :)

• @haloelite3 said:

Well if he wants 1TB bandwidth then he can always add a couple of dollars

His specs specifically mentioned 500GB. This means offer him 500GB..not 200GB or 1TB for a few extra dollars. The quote you post here should match the specs (or better) and price point the OP took time to write.

• @MrRapidHost said:
    512 Dedicated RAM, and its 30$/year

Thanks.
    I will wait a day to see if there are anyone can beat this offer.

• The offer link in my signature is in CC Chicago, but no DDoS protection & 4hr nullroute. What size/type attacks do you normally get?

• @linuxthefish said:
    The offer link in my signature is in CC Chicago, but no DDoS protection & 4hr nullroute. What size/type attacks do you normally get?

I don't know, the attacks I get usually last for about 5 minutes. And then everything is back to normal. They just kick me off the games when I do too good.

• @davidgestiondbi has Canada

@nexmark has many US

Thanked by 1gestiondbi