Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any provider have IPs working with Hulu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any provider have IPs working with Hulu

Hello everyone,

Anyone know a provider that have IPs working with Hulu?

All my VPSes does not work with Hulu neither VPN nor DNS are working for me

Any ideas?

Comments

• Which providers have you tried yet?

• RamiRami Member

@mpkossen Digitalocean, Securedragon, CrownCloud, Vultr, RamNode and OrbitServers

• From what I remember some NanoVZ IPs worked @AutoSnipe

• If I were Hulu, this thread would be quite helpful to me.

• RamiRami Member

@pechspilz OK, Then let's keep it PMs ;)

• RamiRami Member
    edited March 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom I've read that it is not working too

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

is there a way to check in command line?

• RamiRami Member

@Maounique AFAIK No there isn't

But the easiest way to check is through the SSH tunnel ;)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Perhaps, but i am in the mountains now with a shaky connection, don't want to risk anything :)

• PM'd.

Thanked by 1Rami
  • pylodepylode Member
    edited March 2015

Not sure about Hulu, but for Netflix there is an api somewhere that will return the country it thinks your in. Google may help

• RamiRami Member
    edited March 2015

@smooch1502 Their is no problem with Netflix only Hulu not working

• DorkfilesDorkfiles Member
    edited March 2015

Its pretty easy, they are blacklisting the IP allocation owners, for example you can get a fresh ip generally thought to never been used before, and hulu with it to hulu but if the provider/datacenters name is fully registered on the ip whois.

For this example volumedrive I just got 5 ips from them all are blocked on hulu, I then got 3 other ips from volumedrive that are under a blue/white label whois name and it works.

With a fresh ip, only detection is owner name, ip in similar class with owner name changed allowed me to view while using a remote location.

Thanked by 1Rami
  • The problem with Hulu is not about the country only. Hulu is blocking all non-residential IP ranges that they find out, and that includes most datacenter-based VPS providers.